Ratings for Dr. Judy Lee

Had the misfortune of dealing with this "Doctor" twice. Both times she said everything was fine and brushed off my concerns. Honestly you're wasting your time if you go here. Anywhere and I mean anywhere else is better.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Unless you have a death wish, seriously, go to ANYONE else. She would not run blood tests on my feverish 8 year old daughter who was turning yellow. She instead lectured me on eating more vegetables. Turned out my daughter had leukaemia and Dr Lee almost killed her with her neglect. DO NOT TRUST HER WITH ANYTHING!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Lee has helped me with an assortment of minor health problems and underway with major problem that no other doctor I've seen for the last 5yrs has brought to my attention or attempted to solve without prescriptions. She has helped me tremendously and immediately arranged for a specialist appt and any xrays. I highly recommend her if you want truth and complete honesty. She is warm and friendly and of course, tell you if your a pound over weight lol. But, in her defense, being overweight causes many health problems..she simply starts eliminating the ones you can actually do something about on your own. I owe her. Thank you Judy Lee.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for my yearly physicals for about 3 years. I have never been offended by her comments, although sometimes taken aback by her honesty. She doesnt sugar coat things so if you want a doctor who will tell you its okay to have unprotected sex or be overweight I would not recommend seeing her. I am a healthy weight (5`2 110lbs) and she has never once mentioned it. She has also told me to drink responsibly: ``For your size any more than 4 drinks and you may not remember who was on top of you that night. I see it in my office all the time`` Like I said she doesnt sugar coat things, but I believe she knows her stuff and I would recommend her to those people who need honest advice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

When i first started having to go in for my yearly pap tests, she wasnt bad..i was just happy i had found a female doctor. However, after seeing her a few times...i had never in my life been so insulted and my self esteem was lower every time i walked out of there. i am not fat by any means...but i am not a toothpick either. Upon reading the reviews, no wonder all the people who are happy with her can get in the same day....its probably because not alot of people go to her and she has some free time. Either way, to each their own. I left Dr.Lee as soon as a new office opened up closer to my house, and i have never been happier with my MALE doctor. Even one of his nurses used to go to DR. Lee and the 1st time i went in, she told me Dr.Lee called her overweight too. CLEARLY DR.Lee has issues.I would rather have some healthy meat on my bones, than none at all just to please a doctor. She's no one to me. She is a horrible DR i would NOT refer her EVER!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Although I have not seen Dr. Lee for very long, I still find her VERY helpful when I need to see her. Things weren't feeling great down south and I called first thing in the morning and she got me in right away. She gave me a prescription that made everything feel normal again, which is good because I was in too much pain to go to work for a couple days. Yes, she does focus on weight a lot (my mom goes to her too and because mom is over weight, I will become over weight)but she's just trying to help people get healtier so they can live long, happy lives. She is hard to understand but she is still a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I took my daughter to her for ongoing fever. She said she was cutting molars and not to worry. That diagnosis just about cost my daughter her kidney. I wouldn't cross the street if I was on my death bed to see her. CRAPPY DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I can't believe all the negative comments. If you all listened to Dr. Lee instead of being offended when she tell you how it is, then you would be healthier. Yes, she is slim due to listening to her own advice. Chinese medicine is the best. I have been going to her since I was 17 and am now 43. She knows all about my life and family and always asks about them. She gives me lots of time. Face the facts people and go to a self esteem group if you can't handle the truth.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

She takes the time to answer all questions and explain anything you want to know.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

I went to see this Dr. quite some time ago. I had just moved to town and was happy to find a female Dr. until I went to see her. I needed a refil of my birth control presription. Dr. Lee asked me if I was married and told me that if I did not want to get pregnant I should not be having intercourse. She walked out of the room without saying a word. She did not return after many minutes and I assumed my appointment was finished. I had to go to walk-in to get a prescription.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007