Ratings for Dr. Ruslana Kadze

THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!All These negative comments are absolutely absurd .. Dr. Kadze is very nice,NOT RUDE, VERY experienced and knows her stuff. She will treat you like a friend, make you feel comfortable and provides excellent service. It's too bad I live so far away now, she was my doctor for 5 years i HIGHLY recommend her ..

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kadze for about 7 years. She is such a knowledgeable and caring doctor, and she makes herself very available to her patients. Everytime I call with even the silliest of question she calls me back personally and talks me through it. I just found out that I am pregnant with my first child and I am thrilled to already have found the perfect OB/GYN. I am changing from PPO to HMO at the end of this year, and I plan to choose my primary care doctor based on who is in the same network as Dr. Kadze, since keeping her as my OB/GYN is very important to me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I went online & researched for an OBGYN because I was pregnant. I found Dr. Kadze on this site & on healthgrades. She had great reviews so my husband & I made an appt to meet her. We fell in love with her right away! She told us we were having twins! She was there with us every step of the way, esp being it was a high risk pregnancy & our first. Every time I called to ask her a question she would call me back personally the same day. She made me feel so comfortable every time I called. She didn't make me feel like I was calling too much to ask questions (which I prob was). She delivered my healthy twins last month. Not only is she an awesome doctor but she's like family to us. She even came to our baby shower!! What doctor does that! I had to stay over night at the hospital a couple of times throughout my pregnancy & she always came to visit. She didn't have to do that either. During my c-section, which she performed, she talked me through it all & took REALLY good care of me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Kadze after leaving a HORRIBLE Obgyn.I was told that it would be hard to find another and she took me on as a referral from my maternal and fetal specialist.She WAS AMAZING!!!She took tests and even visited me at the hospital during them.For the patients that mentioned she was on the phone she was probably helping out a patient like myself and insuring the hospital knew to take extra special care of me and giving them any special instructions regarding my pregnancy.She is truly an amazing doctor.She always made me feel like I was not only taking to a doctor but also a friend.Dr. Kadze was scheduled to go on vacation (which I knew going in) a week before my due date.Of course I deliver and her colleague ended up delivering me and I was happy with him as well.She even called me when right before boarding the plane!!!That's ATTENTIVE!I am disappointed my husband now has a different insurance and she cannot deliver my next child.I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

when i found out i was pregnant i was devastated,freaked out, stressed out,and sick,nervous,etc.. Dr.kadze was the nicest,most patient doctor and she settled my nerves, listened to my silly questions and was legitimately concerned. i felt 100% better and that was 6 years ago! she was a new doctor then, and i am still with her to this day. she always takes the time to personally speak to u, makes sure u understand everything in plain english, and talks to u like a friend as well as a proffesional. all the people who are bad mouthing her probably give all the doctors they go to, a hard time... dont listen to them! see for yourself...we all have "off" days. we are all human, but to trash someones reputation off of one office visit, is ridiculous!! i will always use her as my doctor because i can relate to her as well as confide in her. every girl needs a doctor they can trust and spill their guts too!! she definitely is that doctor!! i have healthnet by the way, not an option on the list!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Absolutely amazing and knowledgebale. Makes you feel comfortable and at home like. I'm tempted to tlak about other patients that gave her bad rating.. She is a great doctor.. has NEVER made me wait for her. she ALWAYS cares about ny problems i might be having. She talks to me and so far in the last 5 years that I have been seeing her I never sensed a bit of attitude from her. I would never change her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Kadze is my hero! I had my fair share of negative gyno experiences in the past and coming to Dr. Kadze was a breath of fresh air. Her professionalism, knowledge and encouragement were much appreciated as I was pregnant with my first. She saw me through my entire pregnancy (which was not your standard pregnancy) and was always reassuring and supportive. Her staff is friendly and efficient. They even managed to make my husband feel comfortable in a gynocologist's office and all in all my husband and I always looked forward to our visits. When the big day came (3 weeks early) Dr. Kadze was nothing short of amazing. She worked to ensure that I delivered vaginally and the whole expereince was very positive. All in all she's the doc that rocks!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Kadze is such a warm, dedicated physician. Since the first day I walked in to her office, she was attentive, explained everything to me in a way that made sense, and built a trusting relationship that we have had for years. I have referred my closest friends, mother and grandmother to her and will continue to give her the highest praise. She cares deeply for her patients and treats them as she would her own family.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I notice the expectant mothers on the site rate her well and the others think she's rude. I have been going to Dr. Kadze for almost 5 years now, I see her once a year for my check-up and she always remembers me. I am shocked that people in LA are SO sensitive! She is not my friend, she is my DOCTOR. She makes sure that I am treated and well informed and I appreciate that. She is pretty, young, and nice, maybe that's the reason some of you have issues with her. I have referred all of my friends to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Doctor Kadze has been amazing! I came to her as a new patient last year and at my first appointment she spent at least 30 mins with me getting my whole history etc. Last month I went to see her after other doctors had misdiagnosed my condition and had sent me down the wrong path. I had a feeling it was my ovaries that were the problem so I quickly got in to see Dr. Kadze. I was crying my eyes out in her office as the pain was so bad and no other doctor seemed to take it seriously. I was terrified it was something truly harmful. She calmed me down and alleviated my fears. I had 2 large cysts and she sent me for an ultrasound within 2 days. I needed surgery and she walked me through it all. She was concerned that it was my first surgery and made me feel comfortable in her hands. During and after the surgery she was not only wonderfully to me but to my friends who were waiting. With no family in town it was great to have her support. I am now 2 weeks out from surgery and pain free.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Ruslana Kadze's Credentials

• Persian

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)