Ratings for Dr. Paul Gurland

Gurland is disgraceful. I won't acknowledge his title with "Dr". Very unprofessional, demeaning, rough and no bedside manner. Whe

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Gurland is, simply put, awesome! Knowledgeable, friendly, interacts as if he has known you your whole life; he makes his patients feel comfortable and ease. He is a professional and no doubt and committed to the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

This is the worse doctor ever. He is a big loser.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I was present at the birth of a baby whose mother is a Syrian refugee. The nurses were wonderful, but Dr. Gurland came in, said about two words and zipped right out afterwards. He did not have a pleasant demeanor. He might know what he is doing but he certainly does not look like he enjoys it. Maybe there is some trauma in his life that is affecting him..?

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This guy is a donkey, I really hope his licences gets revoked as cause me and my baby a real horrible delivery. He has no respect, he treated me like a dog.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Gurland is horrible. I have PTSD thanks to a horrific delivery with him. My baby was in distress, and I was on oxygen - he walked in the room eating licorice and complaining "you told me this patient was ready to deliver! Call me when the baby is coming!". The nurses looked horrified and literally one minute later baby was ready to come - the nurses were yelling "someone go find him!" I was panicking because baby was stuck and had turned sunny side up - his heart rate was dropping. One nurse told me earlier in the day told me to "keep my legs shut bc Dr. Gurland is on call today" and another nurse gave me negative feedback as well. Once the baby was successfully delivered (thanks to my amazing nurse who was also a former midwife - my guardian angel that day) he looked at my husband who was crying and said "oh wow thats a really nice camera! What make is that!?" - He then left the resident to stitch me up and didn't check his work or stay to watch him complete. He is an absolute embarrassment to an otherwise amazing hospital. The nursing staff is fantastic and every other OB I saw was fine. My mother was with me - she was a labour and delivery nurse for 25 years and she was in shock about his approach and horrible attitude.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Great doctor... straight up and to the point. People that want bed side manner and a friend get out and see the world. These guys have a job to do and they get it done. As a result of my first emergency csection and my 2nd by Dr Kanee... I have barely a scar and my girls are perfect. Dr Gurland didnt even do my 2nd csection and still came to check on my my 2nd day in the hospital this time around. Couldn't be more pleased with his professionalism. That office has some of the greatest OB's in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I've never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor. He is extremely rude, has no social skills and is very unapproachable. Also he just seems rather unhappy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Absolutely great gyno , super helpful , very knowledgeable and great bedside manner Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have not yet recovered from my c section incision and it's been 4 months now. Maybe he prefers other line of work not delivering babies. He seems to loathe it. Left me with bad staples and now I'm suffering the consequences, when u are in labor always ask the staff who the doctor is, if it's this one run for your life or unborn baby's life it will be hel after he's done with you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016