Ratings for Dr. Hsiao-Fen Chen

Over 2 hours wait time even you with an appointment. Super rude staff and treat you with no respect. Avoid this place.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

One of the worst doctor's visit my wife had. Horrible wait time despite making an appointment ahead of time. Went there twice and both times waited over 2 hrs beyond our appointment time. The lady sitting at the very right side of the receptionist desk when you walk in is totally rude and uncaring. There had been rumors we heard after going there that if you tell them you are willing to pay cash then you get more priority.... is that even legal???

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

MD was very helpful and straight forward. I saw her for UTI. Took urine samples the same day then provide diagnosis during my visit. MD gave me prescriptions, which get me better right away. Unlike my ob/gyn-Dr. C Chou, wait for a week to know the result...by the time I hear from them, my infection might have gone to my kidney.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Hsiao-Fen Chen's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in San Gabriel, CA