Ratings for Dr. Jerome E. Seeraty

After coming to the Kerrigan Family Medical Group where Dr. Seeraty works, I was treated like a drug addict only there to fill a craving. I had horrendous back pain that caused me to cringe with every breath I took. I needed a heavy muscle relaxer to stop the pain...I new what was causing it because it's happened many times in the past and I knew what medicine worked and what didn't because I had been trying it for days while trying to cope with the pain. He told me to take what I was already taking and that's all he could do. After my husband walked in to speak with the doctor and explain things better than I could (I was in too much pain to argue), he was told to leave and the doctor wouldn't even see him. He hid in the back and refused to come out. Two weeks later, today, I got a letter letting me know my husband and I have been "dropped from Kerrigan Family Med. Group." I am shocked and appalled. I have only sought the care of what a doctor is supposed to do...treat patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Jerome E. Seeraty's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Yucca Valley, CA