Ratings for Dr. Benedicto M. Estoesta

An amazing knowledgeable physician! Great supportive staff! Very busy office. Pretty sure he sees the whole town. Wouldn't see anyone else. The girls in the office are great,busy but very friendly. Non urgent messages do take time to get the answer. BUT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE OFFICE!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've only been seeing him for a short while, but he impresses me with his knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Horrible office manager, she is so unnecessarily rude. She treats patients poorly. The office or doctor never returned my calls. They acted irritated when I called. All of his office staff is rude.

Submitted July 27, 2014

Been with him for years. He is very smart and kind. His office staff has been with him for years. They get a bad wrap, but they are hard working and very supportive to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Hadn't been for awhile, I avoid the doctor. Had a sore throat and ear infection, staff was so nice and got me in within the hour. Great friendly staff, called in my prescription and faxed my note to work.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Estoesta Love the staff, very overworked they are very professional little to no chit chatting. Patient with schedule problems when I needed to cancel. Love the Dr. Estoesta listens to me, and explains clearly what I need done or to do. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I saw the other ratings for this physician and obviously he hasn't changed his office staff. Margie was rude and unhelpful. I left messages for several days and never received a call back from the doctor.

Submitted April 13, 2012

Awful staff. The DR told me to drop off some information and the staff never gave it to him. Another time I needed to tell the DR the acupuncture treatment he put in and just left for the nurse to remove was very painful and something went wrong. The staff would not tell the DR the information and I had to make an appointment to tell him I would not be doing any more acupuncture with him. The staff is not kind and very rude and unaccommodating. I would use the DR if he had a different staff.

Submitted December 21, 2010

Calling Dr. Estoesta office is like calling to a black hole. You don't get help, just forwarded to leave a message that never gets returned. I had to drive an hour & 1/2 to get a fax sent for therapy for my Mom. There was only blame directed to someone else. A doctor is only as good as his staff. In this case very poor.Maybe some one sould print this an post in his lobby.

Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Benedicto M. Estoesta's Credentials

• De La Salle Univ Coll Of Med, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valley Springs, CA