Ratings for Dr. Frank L. Feng

review mri x-rays, asked quesitons....listened and explained in detail the MRI and Xrays....went over every avenue possible prior to suggesting surgery. Those avenues were exhausted prior to my primary doctor sent me to see him!! I KNEW he was giving me good advice. I am comfortable in my decision to have surgery and confident he will enable me to have a better quality of life!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great experience, I had been misdiagnosed by another doctor and Dr. Feng took new xray from a different angle and found the problem immediately. Totally explained what was wrong and the treatment options, he recommended that I not have surgery and try cortisone shots first.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Excellent dr who addressed all my questions and really allowed me to understand my condition.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Horrible DO. Didn't read my history, spent less than 20 seconds looking at MRI and pretty much wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. Ignored my questions and when I said no surgery he basically ended any conversation. The worst DR I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Frank L. Feng's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA