You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gene W. Zdenek

This was my second time seeing Dr. Zdenek. Both times the staff was very nice, and Dr. Zdenek was very helpful. On my first visit with him, he gave me a prescription for mild reading glasses that have cured my headaches when reading. He explained exactly what my eye problem was. I'm very grateful. This past time was just a check up, and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Very helpful and competent. They were courteous and professional. I would go back again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Zdenek has been my ophthalmologist for more than 18 years. Having two cataract surgeries and continued to use him for my annual checkup. You couldn't ask for a better doctor to eye care. FYI the Saturday appointments make it easy for my with my busy schedule too

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He gave me an eye condition I didn't have and I had to cure myself via internet I spent over $100 on medicine deductabels and the glasses he made for meI can't see out of, really horriable experience. and he would have kept treating me for this noncondition had I not had the forsight to realize he was jacking up the insurance bill.I heard him tell two other patients that they had the exact same condition as me in the same day ,he even told them the same story about Erin brockavitz!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Physician was very helpful - knowledgeable and kind. Found him to be patient with me, I had lots of questions and he made me feel very at ease. Had surgery eventually and problem solved without any issues. Very good communicator and recommended physician for sure. If you need eye surgery, this Dr. is the one to do it. I felt very assured, staff was very attentive, doctor answered all questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr defensive to patient questions/concerns. NOT a thorough eye exam-doesnt ask or answer patient without a battle. Data wrong in pt file. My RX was not clear & he didnt want to correct his mistake, but only defends his actions, blames patient. Really have to make a big issue to get help-even if Dr gave unusable RX.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Gene W. Zdenek's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1977)

Assurant

Updates

• First Name changed from "Gene" to "Gene W."

October 20, 2013