Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size. Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly. It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure. Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands! Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words ! Dr E

Submitted November 14, 2016

My whole experience from start to finish with Dr Edelstein and his staff was amazing. This was the first major surgery I've ever had in my life and I was certainly nervous. Dr Edelstein was professional and knowledgeable and patient and honestly he put me at ease almost immediately. I felt confident and comfortable and I couldn't be happier with the results...best thing I've ever done for myself (reduction, lift and liposuction with some resizing of the areola) and I am so thankful! I'm already planning my next procedure with Edelstein Cosmetics and Dr Edelstein! It's been 6 months since my surgery and my breasts look exactly how I imagined they would. I feel great and honestly, he's given me my confidence back with this procedure. The procedure itself, as well as the recovery was really painless (for me) ... I was only using pain medication for the one day following the operation and then I was able to manage with just some Tylenol. I was up and mobile and doing my thing (slowly of course). I am so happy with how everything looks and feels. There are not enough words to explain what this had done for my life... Theres no need to shop around...this is your Dr!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

It has been 6 months since my breast augmentation surgery and I recently had my last post-surgery follow-up appointment. I am VERY happy with my results and am very pleased with the overall experience. I was a 34A cup. I selected a 415cc round silicone cohesive gel implant, sub-pectoral (under the muscle) placement through infra-mammary incision (just above the crease under the breast), now I’m a 34D. After years of contemplation, I scheduled my initial consultation with Dr. Jerome Edelstein based on a friend’s referral. I left my initial consult with Dr. Jerome Edelstein feeling comfortable with him as a surgeon. He answered all of my questions with patience and gave me his size recommendations based on what I wanted and my physique. After that I consulted with a different surgeon who was very friendly and I felt very comfortable with, but I did not like his size recommendations, which were quite different from Dr. Edelstein’s. He had reasoning why these sizes were “more appropriate” for me, whereas what I wanted would end up being problematic. As such, I was faced with a difficult decision. I spoke to Heather a couple of times at Edelstein Cosmetic. She was very helpful and patient to talk this out with me and made me feel confident in selecting Dr. Edelstein. During my consult to make the final decision regarding my implant size Heather was helpful, but I felt rushed into the decision. I am very happy with my selection, and would not change a thing, but it was the most difficult step in the process for me. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Edelstein greeted me and introduced me to the Anesthesiologist. They were both very friendly, put me at ease and made me feel incredibly comfortable, which I was thankful for considering this was my first ever surgery. Dr Edelstein’s bedside manner was exactly what I needed. It was nice to have the surgery at the new, state-of-the-art Humber River Hospital. The surgery went well, without issue and Dr. Edelstein checked up on me after the surgery and put my mind at ease. The pain post-surgery was not bad at all. I took two weeks off work post-surgery for recovery. Since then, my breasts have softened up quite nicely with time and look and feel great. I still have numbness on the underside of both breasts and my nipple-feeling has changed – due to nerve damage from the surgery. I expect in time this will continue to improve. I have a tendency to scar fairly badly, but by following the scar treatment prescribed I am thrilled with how well my scars have healed. I am very happy I chose Dr. Edelstein for my surgery and if I were to do it all over again I would not change a thing. My recommendation to anyone considering BA is do your research, select a Doctor you feel comfortable with, and don’t sacrifice what you want based on a different doctor’s recommendation. After all, you have to be happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I've always wanted to have the procedure done by him, I'm very glad that I did. I was very nervous about having to have it above the muscle but he was able to calm me down. Him and his team were very helpful and informative. The recovery was fairly quick, I'm very happy with the results and recommend everyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

After a few consultations with other surgeons in Toronto, I knew the minute I met Dr. Edelstein, he was exactly what I was looking for. The whole process from my first consultation, to my post-op appointment was nothing short of professional. He guided me every step of the way. Every question answered. I would recommended him 100 times over. So happy with my results and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I would like to take this moment to Thank Dr. Jerome Edelstein and the staff for their kindness and care. It took me three years to decide if I need to do this"breast augmentation.Dr. Edelstein was my first and only choice, First I met him I felt comfortable and I loved his website gallery. The saff were very kind and supportive. I have never felt as good as I am feeling about my self now. Thank you Dr. Edlestin, you have done fabulous work. Love&hugs.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
I am so glad you are happy with the results ... thank you for the nice words. Dr E

Submitted December 2, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Had my breast augmentation on Sep 30/16. He gave me exactly what I asked for and they look beautiful and natural. Dr. Edelstein is very knowledgeable. He explained the procedure to me in full detail and well as happy to answer any questions I had. He is very patient and has great bedside manner. I am so happy that I chose him as my Dr. My results speak for themselves. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review and for making my day ! Dr E

Submitted December 2, 2016

I had breast augmentation in May of 2016. My entire experience with Dr E and his staff was amazing. The office runs on time and efficiently. They were always available to answer my questions. I had my surgery at the Humber River hospital which was state of the art. I am very pleased with my results. I feel and look great. I am sorry I didn't make this decision sooner. I have already recommended Dr E and his team to many of my friends. If I decide to do anything else I will be going back to Dr E. He is a true perfectionist and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
Thanks so much for such a nice review, and for all your recommendations. Dr E

Submitted December 2, 2016

i had a mini tummy tuck 2 months ago and i honestly cant say enough amazing things. dr. edelstein and his staff are just absolutely incredible - i highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
We feel great that you are enjoying your results. Dr E

Submitted November 22, 2016

My breast augmentation surgery, performed by Dr. Edelstein, was a fantastic experience, from start to finish. His passion for his work, and the care and concern he shows for his patients alleviated any uncertainties I felt prior to going forth with the surgery. Dr. Edelstein, and each of the staff, were wonderfully supportive, thoroughly knowledgeable and genuinely sincere as they saw me through this beautiful transformation of self. The level of professionalism extended to me, from first consult to my 6 month post surgery check up, affirmed the positive reviews I had been told about Dr. Edelstein's practice prior to my first consult. My recovery was amazing! Besides some general soreness, I was shocked at how quickly I recovered, and without complications of any sort. Breast augmentation truly was an amazing journey of self discovery and celebration of self. My heartfelt thanks is extended to Dr. Edelstein and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
We would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to you for such a wonderful review ! Dr E

Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons