Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size. Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly. It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure. Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands! Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words ! Dr E

Submitted November 14, 2016

I had a great experience with them from start to finish. The staff were very welcoming and knowledgeable. Heather answered all my questions and concerns and really helped put me at ease. Dr. Edelstein was amazing! I went in there thinking I will be doing a consult with other surgeons but after the meeting I didn’t see any point in doing that. I felt that I would be in great hands. The clinic was very clean and calming. My surgery was over the muscle and only went up a couple of cup sizes because I wanted it to still look natural. I had the surgery done at the hospital. I’m on my 8 weeks now and I must say I LOVE my new breasts. The healing process went better than I expected. The cut under my breasts was really clean and I’m hoping the scar will heal nicely over time. I’m told that it will, as long as I continue putting the silicon tape. Thanks Dr. Edelstein for my newly found self-confidence. I would absolutely highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have my breast augmentation done by Dr.Edelstein 6 years ago, and they are amazing! I choose Dr.Edelstein because, there was not one breast augmentation result that I did not like! From first consultation till this day the office staff and Dr.Edelstein is simply amazing all around. Thank you guys so much for everything!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Edelstein is a plastic surgeon with both great skill and great humility. Testament to this: when I went to check-in at the hospital before my procedure, the staff were all saying what a wonderful man and Doctor he was, and what a pleasure he was to work with! He has a very approachable, calming, patient manner throughout the surgical process - from consult, to surgery, to post-op. Heather and Dr. Edelstein's expertise help take the guess-work out of decision making regarding sizing. Thanks to their guidance, I have achieved a very natural-looking, beautiful result, that just keeps getting better with each new day! (be sure to do lots of research if you are getting a breast augmentation; the final results take A LOT of patience!) Thanks to Heather for helping guide me with compassion and patience through the post-operative experience. This is a very professional, discreet, caring clinic. The price-point may be a little higher than other clinics, but every extra cent spent was worth the first-class procedure and treatment I have received from Dr. Edelstein and Heather. Thanks to you both!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Amazing. From the moment I stepped through the door, the surgery itself, and even after the surgery. The staff has been very helpful answering questions and concerns, they have been very kind and welcoming. The atmosphere was calming, which is needed in this kind of situation. I only got a size up from my normal breast size, and I did it over the muscle. Dr Edelstein did a fantastic job! He made sure from the consultation that everything was exactly how I wanted it, we decided on the best approach for myself. They are very natural looking and I am so pleased with the outcome. I am going for my second check up this week after the surgery and I have minimal concerns, just the normal ones that Im sure we all have after any surgery. Thank you Dr Edelstein and your team. I would highly recommend you to anyone that would like to have breast implants.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Excellent doctor! Extremely satisfied with my breast augmentation . Staff was helpful through out the procedure and even after it was done. Would strongly recommend dr edelstein to patients considering this procedure

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

What an excellent experience. This team made my transformation completely seamless. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking to improve themselves to Dr E. Kari

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I received a Bilateral Breast Augmentation with Dr. Edelstein 8 months ago and cannot be any happier with my results! He was extremely professional during the entire process. I felt extremely confident with my choice to undergo this cosmetic procedure. I had little to no pain during my recovery and barely visible scarring. Thank you, Dr. Edelstein, for my new found confidence! I highly recommend him to anyone interested in having cosmetic surgery. His staff will always make you feel welcome and are willing to answer any inquiries. I will definitely be seeing them again :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
It's great to hear you are so happy with your results. Thank you for the review. Dr E

Submitted March 6, 2017

I had my BA surgery November 2016 and I am so thankful I chose Dr.Edelstein as my surgeon! I got three referrals from friends about Dr.Edelstein. I originally had a consultation with a other surgeon with a lot of reviews online, however decided to book a consultation as it doesn't hurt to have a second opinion. When I called the secretary advised me that the next available appointment was not until 6 months later. I called back and explained how I wanted the surgery by the end of this year as I had already scheduled time off work and couldn't do it next year. She rearranged some appointments for my consultation, but since I wanted my surgery so shortly after I had to put a deposit down. At first I was unwillingly to put $1,000 down before meeting the doctor, but I did understand that since I was requesting such a close surgery date it had to be done. I would never usually take a huge chance like that, putting $1,000 prior to even meeting the doctor, however because of what amazing things my friends had to say about him they reassured me I wouldn't regret it. My consultation with Dr.Edelstein was totally different . He took so much time to talk to me and explain all my options and the whole surgery process to me. Not only was he thorough, he was also so nice. He did such an amazing job, and has amazing bed side manners. When reading all the reviews about Dr.Edelstein's bedside manners, I didn't think it was that important to me, just as long as I chose a surgeon who knew what he was doing. On the day of my surgery, waiting in the pre-op room, I began to realize how much more nervous and anxious I would have been if I chose a doctor without good bedside manners. Dr. Edelstein came in before the surgery and made me feel so calm and ready. Even being in the operation room he still made me feel so calm about the whole procedure. I couldn't be any more happy with the size and how they look ! They are very proportionate and natural looking, which was extremely important to me. I am so happy that I decided to go for a second consultation with another doctor and met Dr.Edelstein. Choosing him was the best decision !

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
Thank you for the nice compliments, and for writing such a nice review. Dr E

Submitted March 6, 2017

If you meet with Dr. Edelstein and his staff you will not need to look any further. Everyone was incredibly helpful, happy, encouraging and accommodating from the first phone call to consults, surgery and follow ups. I had researched on Dr. Edelstein's website for a long time and knew instantly that this was the only place I wanted to go for breast augmentation. Alex accommodated my schedule so well and they were able to get me in very quickly. She answered lots of my questions and I was thrilled to move forward. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. I travelled 4 hrs and have had zero regrets. Dr. Edelstein performed a bloodless breast augmentation on me Dec 2016. I have 3 children and was barely an A. With the tremendous help and input of Heather the nurse I decided to go with 295cc's under there muscle making me a 32C or 32D with minimal padding. I have not ever had any bruising. The whole healing process has gone flawless. If you consider any type of surgery you will be more than taken care of at Dr. Edelstein's office. His superior knowledge and technique put all your concerns to rest along with his friendly demeanor. Thank you all for everything you did for me!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Your most welcome ! And thank you for great review. Dr E

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons