Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

There are not enough stars for this man! Such a wonderful and knowledgeable Dr. if I had to redo my procedures I would do it in a heartbeat and no one better than Dr. Edelstein himself. Wonderful bedside manners, he walked me through the whole procedure and what to expect. Thank you so much for your wonderful services

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Edelstein and the wonderful people he works with made this one of the greatest experiences of my life. I would recommend him highly to anyone who asked and I would not hesitate to work with him again on any future procedures. Thank you Edelstein Cosmetic!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I had my breast augmentation surgery on January 7, 2016 and I am over the moon happy with my breast augmentation results! From my first consultation with Dr. Edelstein I knew he was the surgeon for me! Dr. Edelstein and his assistant Heather were masterful at helping me choose the best implant size for me. The surgery itself was fantastic. I was made to feel very comfortable. And thanks to the bloodless breast augmentation innovated by Dr. Edelstein, I made a super fast recovery. By day four I was going out for lunch with friends and by day seven I was back at work. Had I known I would love my new breasts as much as I do I would have gone to Dr. Edelstein and his team a long time ago.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I'm a mother of two. I've always had a small frame but after pregnancy my breasts were massive. Thanks to gravity they gradually became saggy and deflated which resulted in depression and poor self image. Thanks to Dr Edelstein and an incredible surgery I feel amazing. I highly recommend Dr Edelstein as he listened to everything I wanted and gave me my life back, no more hiding from mirrors!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

After several years of wanting this surgery I finally decided to get it done. I went for a consultation with Dr. Edelstein and he answered all my questions and also made some recommendations. I was very specific and wanted to ensure the finished product would end up looking as natural as possible. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining the entire procedure from start all the way to recovery. Both the Doctor and Heather are very knowledgeable and were able to help me choose the right size and shape for my body proportions. After leaving my appointment, I felt reassured that I made the right decision. I am so glad I decided to use Dr. Edelstein to perform my breast augmentation. Healing after surgery went better than I expected. The first night it felt like an elephant sat on my chest. I think everyone that goes though this procedure would say that. The pain medication helped a lot. The staff were amazing. Heather who is the office nurse was so very helpful. After the surgery, when I had any question, Heather was always available. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Edelstein and his very professional team!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 6 month ago performed by Dr. Edelstein and couldn't be more happier. Dr. Edelstein is very knowledgeable and his staff is excellent. All my question's and concerns were answered and they always made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Edelstein and his staff. ... the surgery itself was painless and I had a quick recovery. The only thing that was uncomfortable was sleeping on my back for a few weeks. Overall everything was perfect and I would definitely go back in future for more procedures. Thank you to everyone at his office. Patient....Jennifer M

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The best of the best!!! A true doctor and a true artist

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I had Breast Augmentation on January 14th, and I seriously have nothing but amazing things to say about the Edelstein Cosmetic Clinic, its staff and Dr. Edelstein. Dr. Edelstein and his staff (shout out to heather!!) are so good when helping you pick the right size that will be proportionate, and now 3 months post op they look amazing and I couldn't be happier. My procedure went great, healing was very smooth, and scarring is minimal. (TIP: don't freak out if your breasts look kinda funny for the first few weeks - its totally normal haha). If I can give anyone any advice would be to TRUST HIM with your size! He picked mine, and I was so scared they'd be too large but they're actually perfect. They also let you come in as many times as you want to try on the inserts and make sure you're comfortable and happy with the size. Also, don't feel shy to ask as many questions as you want, everyone there is super knowledgable and patient. I'd recommend him to everyone and anyone in a heartbeat! 10/10 Thank you so much

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had Breast Augmentation Oct. 2015 with Dr. Edselstein. Now 6 months post op and couldn't be happier! He was able to give me amazing and natural results. I am so happy and would recommend him to anyone looking into getting a BA.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I recently had liposuction on my thighs after years of being frustrated with the bulge and my shape in that area. I'm tall and have a slim build but I had an obvious bulge in that area and have had it for years. Dr. Edestein took time to answer my questions and, more importantly, gave me realistic and honest expectations. He did not try to sell the procedure at all. Because of my age (late 40s), he warned me that I could have some residual cellulite from the procedure. I decided to go ahead anyway and am so happy with the results. The size of the bulgy area has been reduced by two inches on each thigh and Dr. E made a concerted effort to conduct the procedure in a way that would help to reduce the side effect of cellulite. My concern was mostly my shape in clothing and there is an obvious improvement. The staff at the clinic are pretty good. Some are friendlier than others. Some seem young and not too knowledgeable but overall they were pleasant. The healing time is pretty quick and the pain is minimal so that was a bonus.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons

• Of Chickens and Red Flags (Editorial) - publication
  • Liposuction, the Syringe Technique - publication
  • Lightning Injury: A Review and Case Presentation - publication
  • Melanoma - research
  • Nerves - research

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are not enough stars for this man! Such a wonderful and knowledgeable Dr. if I had to redo my procedures I would do it in a heartbeat and no one better t..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein and the wonderful people he works with made this one of the greatest experiences of my life. I would recommend him highly to anyone who asked and ..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation surgery on January 7, 2016 and I am over the moon happy with my breast augmentation results! From my first consultation with Dr. E..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a mother of two. I've always had a small frame but after pregnancy my breasts were massive. Thanks to gravity they gradually became saggy and deflated which..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several years of wanting this surgery I finally decided to get it done. I went for a consultation with Dr. Edelstein and he answered all my questions and ..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation 6 month ago performed by Dr. Edelstein and couldn't be more happier. Dr. Edelstein is very knowledgeable and his staff is excellent...."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best!!! A true doctor and a true artist "

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Breast Augmentation on January 14th, and I seriously have nothing but amazing things to say about the Edelstein Cosmetic Clinic, its staff and Dr. Edelste..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Breast Augmentation Oct. 2015 with Dr. Edselstein. Now 6 months post op and couldn't be happier! He was able to give me amazing and natural results. I am ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently had liposuction on my thighs after years of being frustrated with the bulge and my shape in that area. I'm tall and have a slim build but I had an ob..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominoplasty, on November 2015, recovery was longer than I anticipated, surgery is surgery, it is not a fun time, but the results can be very rewarding...."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Tummy Tuck in early February. As I understand it, I will see the maximum results in 3 - 4 months, however as far as I am concerned, I am looking great ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm very disappointed in the way my breasts look. It's not at all what I expected. I thought I'd give it time to see the final results and they sit very high s..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation 2 months ago by Dr. Edelstein. The surgery went very well. I came out with almost no bruises. My healing process was very smooth..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a surgery done back in early November and it was the best decision ever. I was unsure if I wanted to go through with it at first but after meeting with D..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery done at this clinic and I developed a complication and my follow up appointments were always put on hold. I would get a call and hear sorry we hav..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had both of my BAs done with Dr. Edelstein and the quality of service I received was exceptional. My recovery process on both occasions were better than..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about Theresa Taylor at Dr. Edelstein's office. Theresa is the RN who does all facial injections (botox and filler). Besides being a lovel..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a 51 year-old empty nester who had a breast augmentation about 9 months ago. I thought I was too old for this but I wanted to have a fitted clothes and fee..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 50 year old female and after raising two kids I decided it was time to investigate a breast augmentation and lift. After much research, I found excellent..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago and the entire process was exceptional. The consultation, surgery day and follow up appoi..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein is an exceptional plastic surgeon and one of the best humans I have ever met. He removed a mole from my face which has healed invisible. He also..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. edelstein and I am very pleased with the results. From the moment I contacted the clinic to make an appointment for a consu..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a labiaplasty done by Dr Edelstein. I was very nervous going in for the consultation, given the nature of the procedure. The staff and Dr Edelstein, how..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation exactly 8 weeks ago and so far I have had a great experience! Dr. Edelstein and Heather are always pleasant and professional and h..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my breasts done recently with Dr. Edelstein. He did a good job and he's a nice guy but I wouldn't return to this clinic due to the absolute fakeness of h..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Edelstein's office recently because I had an appointment with his his medical aesthetician, Petra. From the moment I walked into the office I was..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many hours of research on full tummy tucks I started researching different Drs. To me the choice of Dr. Edelstein was an easy one. My tummy tuck was a li..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein a little over 3 months ago. I am sooo happy with the results. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my qu..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My breast augmentation was a couple of months ago. My sister had gone to Dr. Edelstein for he same procedure after being referred to from one of her friends. I ..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein about 3 months ago. A family friend recommended him, and after doing some research, reading reviews and meeting a f..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein approximately 8 weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the process (including his wonderful staff, namely his nurse ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr.Edelstein 5 years ago. People still ask me if they are new! He left me with NO SCAR! I've had so many compliments on h..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation back in April of this year by Dr. Edelstein i am very happy with the results. As you can imagine after brestfeeding 2 children is do..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein did my BA in May 2015 and I am very pleased with the experience and the results. From my first consultation with him where he was very personable,..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Edelstein and his staff. I've always wanted bigger breasts but was always scared of the procedure. After I had my son and breastfed for a ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been thinking of getting a breast augmentation for quite some time. After looking at many surgeons online, seeing many photos and reading many reviews I c..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to choose Dr. Edelstein for my breast augmentation because my sister chose him years ago and has beautiful results. From start to finish Dr. Edelstein..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After thorough online research for the best plastic surgeons in Toronto for breast augmentations, I came across Dr. Edelstein's website. I especially liked tha..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein performed my breast augmentation in July 2015 and I'm very pleased with the results . After my initial consultation, I decided to have Dr. Edels..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had ultrasonic liposuction performed by Dr. Edelstein this year to change the shape of my body in the love handle/ hip area. I also asked to include the tumm..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA with Dr.Edelstein in June 2014. After a bit of a weight loss I was left with saggy and flat breast. I felt embaressed and never left the house wit..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Edelstein’s office for dermal fillers and botox. My injections were done by Theresa Taylor who is a true Gem! Theresa was extremely knowledgeable..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein did my breast augmentation one year ago and it has changed my life for the better so much. I was like many women feeling self conscious after havin..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an experienced, talented and compassionate plastic surgeon then Dr. Edelstein is for you. His work is meticulous and pre and postoperativ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Definitely not pleased! He was very rude and quick.. The staff was very fake. He was 3 hours late and barely even looked at me. "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Edelstein and all his staff has been fantastic. The consultation was very informative and he was able to answer all my questions with con..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor. Courteous phone staff. The hospital not that great."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I phoned in April for a consultation and booked September 9th to meet Dr. Edelstein. I was put on a waiting list and was phoned a couple weeks later for the ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein and his staff are wonderful! I had a lot of tummy skin from c sections and weight loss and when I finally got up the nerve to do something I found..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA with Dr. Edelstein about 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago. His entire staff is knowledgeabl..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had labiaplasty and couldn't be happier. Also Theresa started doing my injections (lips & botox) and for the first time since receiving injections, I love the ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been self conscious about my chest , and after extensive amounts of research I decided to get a breast augmentation , as soon as I found Edelstein..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Edelstein and his team was very positive. Following a pair of twins and another subsequent birth, my body took a big hit. I decided to do..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible place. Would never recommend it. Fake fake fake."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this is you boob doctor!!! Absolutely amazing!my experience with dr Edelstein and his office team was wonderful! he is very helpful,very professional and obvio..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professi..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted thank all the ladies at Dr Edelstein office for such great warm service and Petra for taking good care of my skin.."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years back I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Edilstein and I was very happy with the results I had. My breasts looked and felt natural and I'll neve..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am just over 2 months post surgery for a BA, and I am pleased to say this was the best decision for me! I believe I'm not a common case, as I am in my early ..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been unhappy about being flat chested and always jealous of other women with bigger breasts. But I was always too chicken to do anything about it...."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After loosing 85 pounds I had quite a bit of loose skin that I wanted to get rid of. Finding Dr. Edelstein was a blessing. I am 8 months post op and am absolu..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am about 10 weeks post op after my breast augmentation with Dr.Edelstein. I had a breast augmentation done last year march 2014. Everything went amazing Dr.E..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 9 weeks post-op after my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein, and I am beyond ecstatic with the results. They couldn't be more perfect, and I know that t..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I will admit that I was a challenging case, and I am more than happy with the results. Dr. Edelstein and his team were pros -- from the first meeting to now fou..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a BA performed by Dr. Edelstein on Thursday and I can't comment on results yet because it's only been a few days, but the process up to this point h..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the pleasure of seeing Petra who is the aesthetician at Dr. Edelstein's office for Laser and several treatments regarding my skin. She has been abso..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've found Edelstein Cosmetic on line this January and from the very moment I walked into the clinic my experience is nothing else then extraordinary! I've se..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had female genital surgery called labiaplasty. Great experience. Excellent result. Beautiful environment. Nice staff. Highly recommended."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing TheresaTaylor for both Botox and Lip Interjections, she is phenomenal, my results are very natural looking which is exactly what I wanted. H..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that all the staff are at Edelstein Cosmetic are truly wonderful. I come in to see Petra the esthetician for peels. I use many of the excellent..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Edelstein about 10 months ago. I can honestly say that deciding to go with Dr. Edelstein for my surgery was the best ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tummy tuck with liposuction to hips and tummy at same time. Stomach looked awful after 3 kids. Loose skin, paunch overhanging C-section scar, bulging tummy bec..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation six months ago, and it has turned out fantastic. It is literally one of the best things I've ever done. I researched online, then ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love the staff at Dr. Edelstein's office. Everyone is very knowledgable and helpful. I started getting peels done roughly 2 years ago. I had great ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first surgery, and I must say I am so thrilled with the results. I had a breast Augmentation after breastfeeding my two babies. My kids are now 3 an..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Love how they are turning out. He's very easy to talk too, informative, helpful and simply the best at what he does..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein, I cant say enough about him.. Masterful surgeon/ artist that truly cares about the outcome. Personality/ Staff/ Experience 10/10"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein is so very personable! He really makes you feel important and comfortable! I would strongly recommend this doctor! Very happy with his work! I lov..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Edelstein cosmetics for over a year now to see the head aesthetician Petra. She helped me so much with my acne, and got rid if 100% of it and..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been referred to Dr Edelstein by many of my girl friends. My breast augmentation with him was my first surgery, such a great experience! Staff was patien..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A cousin of mine had plastic surgery with Dr Edelstein and had such a tremendous experience I decided to travel to have surgery with him. His personality is un..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 8 months ago, I went in for breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Throughout the whole process, he has just been awesome. I absolutely love my new set o..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. The entire process has been smooth, reassuring and easy. I was drawn to Dr. Edelstei..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast augmentation surgery and it was a great experience. I am more than pleased with my new breasts. From day 1 of my consultation to my surger..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. E is really nice, professional and calm. He helped me pick the silicone size that I desired without any pressure. The surgery went very well and fast. My bo..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now 2 months post op for my breast augmentation and I am ecstatic with the results. My breasts are perfect and already feel like my own. I was so nervous..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Edelstein for a breast augmentation a few months ago and am extremely delighted with the results. He and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable an..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with a couple of different surgeons for a breast augmentation prior to meeting Dr. Edelstein. From the moment I met Dr. Edelstein I had a good feeling he ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Totally overrated. Fake and pushy environment. Don't go here."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In order to research a good plastic surgeon I spoke to others who had breast augementation done in the past. I was given some names and I did my research on th..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my very first phone call to Edelstein Cosmetics I was taken care of by the sweetest staff I have ever come into contact with. Edelstein - you have some lov..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein performed a breast augmentation on me last year and I love the results. Not only was he so nice, but his staff was so caring and accommodating. Th..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been wanting do breast augmentation for about 10 yrs now and now that i am 29 yrs old i thought that it would be a good present for myself to get it don..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During my research of several cosmetic clinics I was recommended to visit Dr. Fialkov and Dr Edelstein. I decided to go for a consultation. I was initially very..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think this place must be a scam! They have my pictures up as an operation they did but I never even met this doctor in my life!!! I don't think he even knows ..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After thinking about having a BA for about 5 years I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. After doing my research I settled on 3 surgeons. I met with t..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fly me to the moon ! I used to think cosmetic surgery was about vanity and superficiality, until I had my kids and my breasts and tummy became so horrible I co..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My breast augmentation surgery was 3 weeks ago, and I'm smiling ear to ear from both the results and the overall experience. Dr. Edelstein gained my trust right..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast augmentation is something I thought about doing for years, but was nervous about picking the right doctor. I knew someone who had gotten breast augmentat..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I started thinking about having a breast augmentation surgery I was nervous and wasn’t 100% sure that the procedure was for me, but nonetheless wanted to s..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first decided to get breast implants i was so nervous but when I reserched Dr. Edelstein he was spoken about so well that I went. I was very impressed wi..."

October 23, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "" to "None".

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For several years I was searching for the perfect surgeon and with the guidance of my husband, we found Dr. Edelstein. He was very genuine during our consultati..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never looked and felt better and it's all thanks to the talented Dr.Edelstein and his wonderful team! They made my surgery as simple and stress free as pos..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein and his staff are the best. A true blend of friendliness and professionalism. I had a breast augmentation with Dr E and from the moment I met him I..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jerome Edelstein is the best doctor in the world and the girls in the office are super friendly and sweet, Hether is very nice and always helping me out and..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mommy makeover and i look freakin awesome !! I didnt have a lot of patientce at first, but four months after my surgery my belly is totally flat and my..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I met with Dr Edelstein, the experience was everything I was hoping for and more. He was friendly, thorough, confident and easy to talk to. I h..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein's nurse Theresa put me completely at ease during my recent botox injections. I have had cosmetic injections before but never have I had such a re..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had tummy tuck procedure with liposuction at the same time to the tummy and love handle / muffin top areas. One thing I liked about Dr Edelstein is that he doe..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really bothered by my breasts for years, and saw some of the most highly regarded plastic surgeons in the GTA. I finally settled on Dr Edelstein. He is..."

September 12, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 29, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

April 20, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

March 20, 2013