Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I'm currently 2 months post op and I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. He performed my breast augmentation in April 2017 and came off the recommendation from my mom. He is very active on Real Self and recently won the RealSelf Top 100 Award. From beginning to end he was so knowledgeable and respectful. He really took the time to understand what my goal was and recommended sizes from there. His staff is also amazing, his nurse Heather does your sizing appointment and helps you choose your implant size. Her knowledge and experience is indispensable. She was such a great part of the process, using her experience with past procedures in helping you make the right choice. For instance, I had a back and forth battle with myself when trying to finalize a size, I couldn't decide between 370CC and 415CC. Heather told me that just about everyone in my situation who picks the smaller size comes to their post-op follow up wishing they would have chosen bigger. Also once the implant is put under your muscle you do lose a little so they tend to be a bit smaller than just trying them on. I'm so glad she was there to guide me in my decision as I went for the bigger size and I couldn't be happier ---- I know now that I would have been unhappy with the smaller. Another point I wanted to touch on was Dr. Edelstein's bedside manner--he is so kind and comforting. He checked on me before and after my surgery when in hospital and his attitude made my time there a breeze knowing I was in good hands. He is also readily available to answer any questions / concerns post op. A day or two after my surgery I started to react to the pain medication, my entire body was very itchy. I called his after-hours line as this was a Saturday afternoon, spoke with his nurse and within 15 minutes Dr. Edelstein called me directly. He let me know it was a normal reaction and that I can take Benadryl to ease the itching. When I went for my 2 week follow up in the hospital, the nurse there who helped with my bandages was even raving about Dr. Edelstein, saying he was the best around and that she sees women fly from all over Canada to get their procedures performed by him. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Edelstein for anyone searching for the best cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I got a breast reduction done by Dr. Edelstein one year ago. I'm so happy with the results! He is an amazing doctor that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I would like to thank Dr. Edelstein and his amazing staff for the really great experience in my life changing journey. Dr. Edelstein made me feel very comfortable and adressed all my questions and concerns I had, as well as my happiness by understanding my end goal and recommending the best sizing for me. I had my breast augmentation in June 2019 and I am now 3 months post op. I had a smooth operation with zero complications by just following the post-op given instructions. My breats have begun to drop amazingly and can't wait for the final end product around the 4-6 month marker. I was recommended Dr. Edelstein by 4 of my girlfriends whom as well had their procedure done by him. I am absolutely happy and would highly recommend Dr. Edelstein. Thank you once again for the beautiful work! With love, D. Rivera

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I can't express to you enough how amazing the staff and Dr Edelstein were. They all took the time to answer my questions and explain the process. The decision to make this change took many, many years and to think today I don't know why i waited - it was one of the best decision i've ever made. I love the new me - no back pain and little scaring..... If in doubt talk this team! thank you all for everything!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Almost 3 months post-op and my breasts have dropped very nicely. All my friends say they look so natural and I am very happy with the results! My friends recommended Dr. Edelstein to me and I am so happy I chose him to be my surgeon. His attention to detail, knowledge and helpfulness made me feel at ease before and on the day of surgery. The entire staff are awesome as well. They are friendly, kind and answer all your questions. Every time I come in they greet me with big smiles. Louise did a phenomenal job coordinating and making sure I was ready for surgery. Kim was patient and reassuring at all stages pre and post op. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Great person and excellent surgeon .I had breasts augmentation and mini tummy tuck done 6 months ago.Scars healed very good.No infection .Feel like brand new .My self esteem greatly improved .The procedure was done at Humber River Hospital.Drains removed after 3 weeks. Great job Dr Elelstein.Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Edelstein and his team deserve more than 5 stars! I chose to remove the implants after enjoying them for 10 years. The procedure because Dr. Edelstein is a magician, was PAINLESS! Right when I got home after the surgery, there was zero pain and my breasts look great!! I was nervous as to how they would look after having implants in for so long, however, Dr. Edelstein is so awesome that they look great even after he painlessly removed them!! I am definitely not an easy person to please, however, Dr. Edelstein and the individuals he chooses to work with are superb and I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I got my breast augmentation done Oct 2018 and I am very happy with the outcome. I got 275 cohesive gel under the muscle and they look so natural no one can tell I got my breast done. My friend got her breast done by Dr.Edelstein and I been to the office before and they were very nice and when I seen her results I knew if I ever got my breast done that Dr.Edelstein would be my doctor. I was afraid of the pain I was going to be in after the surgery but I had no pain it was unbelievable I took one pain pill the same day as my operation and after that I did not take any more. My surgery was on a Thursday and my patient care coordinator called me Friday and Sunday I was surprised because it was the weekend and she still checked up on me and answered my emails. My overall experience with Dr.Edelstein and his team has been amazing. Thanks for giving me the breast of my dreams!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

It’s been 10 months since I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Edelstein. I was referred by my good friend, whom also had hers done by Dr. Edelstein. She had done all her research before choosing him, therefore I trusted her judgment and her results are amazing. I chose to have 360cc gel done under muscles. Looks very natural ...coming to the appointment I wanted something small, but now post-op, I wish I had gone a bit bigger. But over all I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I had breast augmentation 8 months ago and I'm so happy with the results. The experience that I had with Dr Edelstein and staff was amazing. I will recommend Dr Edelstein for any cosmetic procedure

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

• Of Chickens and Red Flags (Editorial) - publication