You may also like

Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

I phoned in April for a consultation and booked September 9th to meet Dr. Edelstein. I was put on a waiting list and was phoned a couple weeks later for the 3rd of May. I met up with the Doctor and left with a surgery date for the 29th of May. Which could of been sooner but I wasn't able to get the time off. My experience with the team has been wonderful. Everyone is very welcoming and professional. Post op was very uncomfortable but manageable. Went back to work after a week but probably could have gone back sooner. I feel more confident and proud of my choice that I made. Thanks Dr. Edelstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Edelstein and his staff are wonderful! I had a lot of tummy skin from c sections and weight loss and when I finally got up the nerve to do something I found their caring and knowledge comforting. My surgery went extremely well and was more than I had hoped for. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Dr. Edelstein ,Heather and staff. Sincerely Janice N

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had a BA with Dr. Edelstein about 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago. His entire staff is knowledgeable, professional and completely put me at ease at every consultation and especially on the day of surgery. I went with the smaller implant size that was suggested, as I was looking for a very conservative look - and I am thrilled with my result. My breasts look incredible! Recovery was uncomfortable for about 3-4 days, but I was back at my desk job 5 days later! I took it easy, but felt great.

I would recommend Dr. Edelstein to anyone considering any type of cosmetic surgery. You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Had labiaplasty and couldn't be happier. Also Theresa started doing my injections (lips & botox) and for the first time since receiving injections, I love the results.
Both Dr Edelstein and his staff are attentive and caring. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have always been self conscious about my chest , and after extensive amounts of research I decided to get a breast augmentation , as soon as I found Edelstein cosmetics I knew that Dr.E was my surgeon, the beautiful work he does speaks for itself. He is extremely kind and has a great bedside manner, he is very informative and answered all my questions and concerns, his staff is amazing aswell and are very accomidating , I had my surgery at Humber River and everything went great , the staff and nurses were so sweet and really made sure I was comfortable and made sure I was feeling ok before I left, I never felt rushed. My recovery was a piece of cake !!! From waking up in the recovery room untill now( 2 months post op) I haven't really had any pain , and didn't have to take any pain medication at all , just some minor discomfort, I was very surprised, and thankful for this !!! Heather, the patient care manager called me the next day to see how I was feeling, my whole experience with Dr. Edelstein has been wonderful and less stressful then I could of imagined, I wouldn't hesitate to recommendDr. Edelstein and his staff ! I'm going to see Petra their Aestetician for laser hair removal next week!! Thank you Dr.E!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

My experience with Dr. Edelstein and his team was very positive. Following a pair of twins and another subsequent birth, my body took a big hit. I decided to do a Mommy Makeover that included breast augmentation and tummy tuck and after doing a very thorough research, booked my appointment with Dr. Edelstein. He initially spent a long time with me, going over what needs to be done and all the possible risks. He painted a realistic picture of what my body will look like following the procedure (complete with a little drawing). There was no pushing with respect to scheduling the procedure but Dr. Edelstein is pretty booked. I also got a detailed quote of the costs shortly after my appointment. Afterwards I had a second appointment with Healther who patiently guided me through sizing. Just a few days prior to my surgery, I changed my mind and could not figure out what size to go with. Heather was very patient, immediately responding to my concerns in a very thorough manner. I literally decided last minute to go with size 335 instead of 290 and Louise performed a small miracle to ensure the right implant was in place in time for the surgery. Because my surgery was longer than most (over 5 hours) it was done at Humber River hospital. I feel that people at the clinic did a very good job preparing me for what I should be expect during and post operation. I also read a lot on different forums. I could not be happier with the entire experience. Everyone was super-friendly and made me feel comfortable. I woke up from the surgery, feeling a bit groggy but not in pain. Dr. Edelstein dropped off to say hi and to follow up shortly afterwards. Following one day at Humber (some nausea due to drugs but overall much better than I expected), I went home. The recovery was much faster and less painful that I anticipated. I was only taking pain medication (in lower doses) for the first two days. I was able to function normally within a week and was driving by Day 8. Even immediately after the surgery, my tummy looked way better than prior. I was also very happy with my breasts. It took about 8 weeks for my body to look amazing. Now, three months post-surgery I honestly feel that I look better than I did prior to having kids. My hubby is saying that it was the best money we spent. The follow up care was also very good. I already saw Dr. Edelstein three times for routine post-surgery follow up and in all three cases he was very attentive and thorough. Thank you so much Dr. Edelstein and your team for making me look and feel beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

this is you boob doctor!!! Absolutely amazing!my experience with dr Edelstein and his office team was wonderful! he is very helpful,very professional and obviously very talented..He did a fabulour job on my lift and also my breast augmentation...they look exactly like I hoped to look and then some .His nurse Heather is super nice and takes a lot of time to answers all your questions..also the staff at the clinic very polite and always want to accommodate you. piece of advice,always choose the bigger size that he offers you because the impklants look totally different when theyre inside your body rather than on top of your own breast thanks once again for the amazing job!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2803215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size.

Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly.

It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure.

Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands!

Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are.

Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2791225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I wanted thank all the ladies at Dr Edelstein office for such great warm service and Petra for taking good care of my skin..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

A few years back I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Edilstein and I was very happy with the results I had. My breasts looked and felt natural and I'll never forget how supportive Dr. Edilstein as well as all the staff were before and after my surgery. They always took the time to speak to me and make me feel more at ease with everything. Just about a month ago I decided I wanted to go slightly bigger and of course Dr. Edilstein was called again :)
I love my breasts and they are everything I ever wanted and more! I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774406].votes_count ]]