I am a 50 year old female and after raising two kids I decided it was time to investigate a breast augmentation and lift. After much research, I found excellent reviews for Dr. Edelstein. Long story short I had it done and couldn't be happier. I felt very safe and well cared for. His staff was amazing and so was Dr. Edelstein. I should have done this a long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago and the entire process was exceptional. The consultation, surgery day and follow up appointments have all been as easy and straight forward as possible and all my questions were answered thoroughly. Thank you to Jerome, Petra, Heather, Louise, Alex and Alona for easing my nerves and making this a great experience. All the staff members are very friendly and welcoming - I always enjoy going to the clinic and have made some long-term friends. The results of my procedure are perfect and I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Edelstein is an exceptional plastic surgeon and one of the best humans I have ever met. He removed a mole from my face which has healed invisible. He also removed some benign lumps from my back and arms which have all healed virtually invisible as well. Dr. Edelstein is talented, honest and kind. The manner and good will in which he treats his patients is special and rare. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best of care and excellent results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. edelstein and I am very pleased with the results. From the moment I contacted the clinic to make an appointment for a consultation, the staff made me feel at ease and truly comfortable. I wasn't sure about getting the procedure done and was quite nervous about making this kind of decision. With Dr. Edelstein and his team there was no pressure and no judgement. They were always ready and waiting for me when I arrived for my appointments. Dr. Edelstein is a very nice man, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Heather was a big part of my decisions and has taken very good care of me along the way. All the staff are a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Edelstein and his team.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had a labiaplasty done by Dr Edelstein. I was very nervous going in for the consultation, given the nature of the procedure. The staff and Dr Edelstein, however, were very professional and put me at ease. The surgery went off without a hitch, and now I feel much more confident. Thanks Dr E !

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I had my breast augmentation exactly 8 weeks ago and so far I have had a great experience! Dr. Edelstein and Heather are always pleasant and professional and have answered all of my questions along the way. I have had a great experience so far and am very pleased with the results so far! I know I have a few more months to go before they will be fully healed and settled but so far so good! I would definitely recommend Dr. Edelstein!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I had my breasts done recently with Dr. Edelstein. He did a good job and he's a nice guy but I wouldn't return to this clinic due to the absolute fakeness of his staff. I felt like just a number and could never deal with these girls again. Another thing that I observed was how overdone there lips and faces were just very caught up in that world. I like my breasts but this office is not for me and I will not return. I sincerely felt not cared about at all. Too bad.

Submitted December 27, 2015

I visited Dr. Edelstein's office recently because I had an appointment with his his medical aesthetician, Petra. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted by friendly staff at the front desk who made me feel at ease. I was called in right at my appointment time, no waiting at all. Petra seems like a very knowledgeable and professional person who sincerely cares for the well-being of your skin. My appointment with her was for a facial peel. Petra assessed which peel would be best suited for my skin-type and had a thorough discussion with me so that I understood how to take care of my skin for the days following the treatment. I would definitely recommend this clinic for its highly professional medical aesthetic staff. I will definitely be visiting the office again for other treatments in the future. Thank you for providing such a comforting and welcoming atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

After many hours of research on full tummy tucks I started researching different Drs. To me the choice of Dr. Edelstein was an easy one. My tummy tuck was a little more than 2 months ago now and I'm so pleased with my results. The scar left from the tummy tuck is so slim, its literally a perfect slim line and my stomach looks better now than it ever did before, It looks like I've lived in the gym and avoided decadent foods.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein a little over 3 months ago. I am sooo happy with the results. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He was understanding and took his time answering the questions. The nurse heather is also wonderful, she helped me pick my size and I'm really happy with how everything turned out!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons

• Of Chickens and Red Flags (Editorial) - publication
  • Liposuction, the Syringe Technique - publication
  • Lightning Injury: A Review and Case Presentation - publication
  • Melanoma - research
  • Nerves - research

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 50 year old female and after raising two kids I decided it was time to investigate a breast augmentation and lift. After much research, I found excellent..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago and the entire process was exceptional. The consultation, surgery day and follow up appoi..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein is an exceptional plastic surgeon and one of the best humans I have ever met. He removed a mole from my face which has healed invisible. He also..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. edelstein and I am very pleased with the results. From the moment I contacted the clinic to make an appointment for a consu..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a labiaplasty done by Dr Edelstein. I was very nervous going in for the consultation, given the nature of the procedure. The staff and Dr Edelstein, how..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation exactly 8 weeks ago and so far I have had a great experience! Dr. Edelstein and Heather are always pleasant and professional and h..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my breasts done recently with Dr. Edelstein. He did a good job and he's a nice guy but I wouldn't return to this clinic due to the absolute fakeness of h..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Edelstein's office recently because I had an appointment with his his medical aesthetician, Petra. From the moment I walked into the office I was..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many hours of research on full tummy tucks I started researching different Drs. To me the choice of Dr. Edelstein was an easy one. My tummy tuck was a li..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein a little over 3 months ago. I am sooo happy with the results. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my qu..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My breast augmentation was a couple of months ago. My sister had gone to Dr. Edelstein for he same procedure after being referred to from one of her friends. I ..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein about 3 months ago. A family friend recommended him, and after doing some research, reading reviews and meeting a f..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein approximately 8 weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the process (including his wonderful staff, namely his nurse ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr.Edelstein 5 years ago. People still ask me if they are new! He left me with NO SCAR! I've had so many compliments on h..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation back in April of this year by Dr. Edelstein i am very happy with the results. As you can imagine after brestfeeding 2 children is do..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein did my BA in May 2015 and I am very pleased with the experience and the results. From my first consultation with him where he was very personable,..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Edelstein and his staff. I've always wanted bigger breasts but was always scared of the procedure. After I had my son and breastfed for a ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been thinking of getting a breast augmentation for quite some time. After looking at many surgeons online, seeing many photos and reading many reviews I c..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to choose Dr. Edelstein for my breast augmentation because my sister chose him years ago and has beautiful results. From start to finish Dr. Edelstein..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After thorough online research for the best plastic surgeons in Toronto for breast augmentations, I came across Dr. Edelstein's website. I especially liked tha..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein performed my breast augmentation in July 2015 and I'm very pleased with the results . After my initial consultation, I decided to have Dr. Edels..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had ultrasonic liposuction performed by Dr. Edelstein this year to change the shape of my body in the love handle/ hip area. I also asked to include the tumm..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA with Dr.Edelstein in June 2014. After a bit of a weight loss I was left with saggy and flat breast. I felt embaressed and never left the house wit..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Edelstein’s office for dermal fillers and botox. My injections were done by Theresa Taylor who is a true Gem! Theresa was extremely knowledgeable..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein did my breast augmentation one year ago and it has changed my life for the better so much. I was like many women feeling self conscious after havin..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an experienced, talented and compassionate plastic surgeon then Dr. Edelstein is for you. His work is meticulous and pre and postoperativ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Definitely not pleased! He was very rude and quick.. The staff was very fake. He was 3 hours late and barely even looked at me. "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Edelstein and all his staff has been fantastic. The consultation was very informative and he was able to answer all my questions with con..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor. Courteous phone staff. The hospital not that great."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I phoned in April for a consultation and booked September 9th to meet Dr. Edelstein. I was put on a waiting list and was phoned a couple weeks later for the ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein and his staff are wonderful! I had a lot of tummy skin from c sections and weight loss and when I finally got up the nerve to do something I found..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA with Dr. Edelstein about 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago. His entire staff is knowledgeabl..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had labiaplasty and couldn't be happier. Also Theresa started doing my injections (lips & botox) and for the first time since receiving injections, I love the ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been self conscious about my chest , and after extensive amounts of research I decided to get a breast augmentation , as soon as I found Edelstein..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Edelstein and his team was very positive. Following a pair of twins and another subsequent birth, my body took a big hit. I decided to do..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible place. Would never recommend it. Fake fake fake."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this is you boob doctor!!! Absolutely amazing!my experience with dr Edelstein and his office team was wonderful! he is very helpful,very professional and obvio..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professi..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted thank all the ladies at Dr Edelstein office for such great warm service and Petra for taking good care of my skin.."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years back I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Edilstein and I was very happy with the results I had. My breasts looked and felt natural and I'll neve..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am just over 2 months post surgery for a BA, and I am pleased to say this was the best decision for me! I believe I'm not a common case, as I am in my early ..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been unhappy about being flat chested and always jealous of other women with bigger breasts. But I was always too chicken to do anything about it...."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After loosing 85 pounds I had quite a bit of loose skin that I wanted to get rid of. Finding Dr. Edelstein was a blessing. I am 8 months post op and am absolu..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am about 10 weeks post op after my breast augmentation with Dr.Edelstein. I had a breast augmentation done last year march 2014. Everything went amazing Dr.E..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 9 weeks post-op after my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein, and I am beyond ecstatic with the results. They couldn't be more perfect, and I know that t..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I will admit that I was a challenging case, and I am more than happy with the results. Dr. Edelstein and his team were pros -- from the first meeting to now fou..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a BA performed by Dr. Edelstein on Thursday and I can't comment on results yet because it's only been a few days, but the process up to this point h..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the pleasure of seeing Petra who is the aesthetician at Dr. Edelstein's office for Laser and several treatments regarding my skin. She has been abso..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've found Edelstein Cosmetic on line this January and from the very moment I walked into the clinic my experience is nothing else then extraordinary! I've se..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had female genital surgery called labiaplasty. Great experience. Excellent result. Beautiful environment. Nice staff. Highly recommended."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing TheresaTaylor for both Botox and Lip Interjections, she is phenomenal, my results are very natural looking which is exactly what I wanted. H..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that all the staff are at Edelstein Cosmetic are truly wonderful. I come in to see Petra the esthetician for peels. I use many of the excellent..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Edelstein about 10 months ago. I can honestly say that deciding to go with Dr. Edelstein for my surgery was the best ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tummy tuck with liposuction to hips and tummy at same time. Stomach looked awful after 3 kids. Loose skin, paunch overhanging C-section scar, bulging tummy bec..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation six months ago, and it has turned out fantastic. It is literally one of the best things I've ever done. I researched online, then ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love the staff at Dr. Edelstein's office. Everyone is very knowledgable and helpful. I started getting peels done roughly 2 years ago. I had great ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first surgery, and I must say I am so thrilled with the results. I had a breast Augmentation after breastfeeding my two babies. My kids are now 3 an..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Love how they are turning out. He's very easy to talk too, informative, helpful and simply the best at what he does..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein, I cant say enough about him.. Masterful surgeon/ artist that truly cares about the outcome. Personality/ Staff/ Experience 10/10"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein is so very personable! He really makes you feel important and comfortable! I would strongly recommend this doctor! Very happy with his work! I lov..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Edelstein cosmetics for over a year now to see the head aesthetician Petra. She helped me so much with my acne, and got rid if 100% of it and..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been referred to Dr Edelstein by many of my girl friends. My breast augmentation with him was my first surgery, such a great experience! Staff was patien..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A cousin of mine had plastic surgery with Dr Edelstein and had such a tremendous experience I decided to travel to have surgery with him. His personality is un..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 8 months ago, I went in for breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Throughout the whole process, he has just been awesome. I absolutely love my new set o..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. The entire process has been smooth, reassuring and easy. I was drawn to Dr. Edelstei..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast augmentation surgery and it was a great experience. I am more than pleased with my new breasts. From day 1 of my consultation to my surger..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. E is really nice, professional and calm. He helped me pick the silicone size that I desired without any pressure. The surgery went very well and fast. My bo..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now 2 months post op for my breast augmentation and I am ecstatic with the results. My breasts are perfect and already feel like my own. I was so nervous..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Edelstein for a breast augmentation a few months ago and am extremely delighted with the results. He and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable an..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with a couple of different surgeons for a breast augmentation prior to meeting Dr. Edelstein. From the moment I met Dr. Edelstein I had a good feeling he ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Totally overrated. Fake and pushy environment. Don't go here."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In order to research a good plastic surgeon I spoke to others who had breast augementation done in the past. I was given some names and I did my research on th..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my very first phone call to Edelstein Cosmetics I was taken care of by the sweetest staff I have ever come into contact with. Edelstein - you have some lov..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein performed a breast augmentation on me last year and I love the results. Not only was he so nice, but his staff was so caring and accommodating. Th..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been wanting do breast augmentation for about 10 yrs now and now that i am 29 yrs old i thought that it would be a good present for myself to get it don..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During my research of several cosmetic clinics I was recommended to visit Dr. Fialkov and Dr Edelstein. I decided to go for a consultation. I was initially very..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think this place must be a scam! They have my pictures up as an operation they did but I never even met this doctor in my life!!! I don't think he even knows ..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After thinking about having a BA for about 5 years I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. After doing my research I settled on 3 surgeons. I met with t..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fly me to the moon ! I used to think cosmetic surgery was about vanity and superficiality, until I had my kids and my breasts and tummy became so horrible I co..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My breast augmentation surgery was 3 weeks ago, and I'm smiling ear to ear from both the results and the overall experience. Dr. Edelstein gained my trust right..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast augmentation is something I thought about doing for years, but was nervous about picking the right doctor. I knew someone who had gotten breast augmentat..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I started thinking about having a breast augmentation surgery I was nervous and wasn’t 100% sure that the procedure was for me, but nonetheless wanted to s..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first decided to get breast implants i was so nervous but when I reserched Dr. Edelstein he was spoken about so well that I went. I was very impressed wi..."

October 23, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "" to "None".

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For several years I was searching for the perfect surgeon and with the guidance of my husband, we found Dr. Edelstein. He was very genuine during our consultati..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never looked and felt better and it's all thanks to the talented Dr.Edelstein and his wonderful team! They made my surgery as simple and stress free as pos..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edelstein and his staff are the best. A true blend of friendliness and professionalism. I had a breast augmentation with Dr E and from the moment I met him I..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jerome Edelstein is the best doctor in the world and the girls in the office are super friendly and sweet, Hether is very nice and always helping me out and..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mommy makeover and i look freakin awesome !! I didnt have a lot of patientce at first, but four months after my surgery my belly is totally flat and my..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I met with Dr Edelstein, the experience was everything I was hoping for and more. He was friendly, thorough, confident and easy to talk to. I h..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edelstein's nurse Theresa put me completely at ease during my recent botox injections. I have had cosmetic injections before but never have I had such a re..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had tummy tuck procedure with liposuction at the same time to the tummy and love handle / muffin top areas. One thing I liked about Dr Edelstein is that he doe..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really bothered by my breasts for years, and saw some of the most highly regarded plastic surgeons in the GTA. I finally settled on Dr Edelstein. He is..."

September 12, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 29, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

April 20, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

March 20, 2013