Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I'm currently 2 months post op and I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. He performed my breast augmentation in April 2017 and came off the recommendation from my mom. He is very active on Real Self and recently won the RealSelf Top 100 Award. From beginning to end he was so knowledgeable and respectful. He really took the time to understand what my goal was and recommended sizes from there. His staff is also amazing, his nurse Heather does your sizing appointment and helps you choose your implant size. Her knowledge and experience is indispensable. She was such a great part of the process, using her experience with past procedures in helping you make the right choice. For instance, I had a back and forth battle with myself when trying to finalize a size, I couldn't decide between 370CC and 415CC. Heather told me that just about everyone in my situation who picks the smaller size comes to their post-op follow up wishing they would have chosen bigger. Also once the implant is put under your muscle you do lose a little so they tend to be a bit smaller than just trying them on. I'm so glad she was there to guide me in my decision as I went for the bigger size and I couldn't be happier ---- I know now that I would have been unhappy with the smaller. Another point I wanted to touch on was Dr. Edelstein's bedside manner--he is so kind and comforting. He checked on me before and after my surgery when in hospital and his attitude made my time there a breeze knowing I was in good hands. He is also readily available to answer any questions / concerns post op. A day or two after my surgery I started to react to the pain medication, my entire body was very itchy. I called his after-hours line as this was a Saturday afternoon, spoke with his nurse and within 15 minutes Dr. Edelstein called me directly. He let me know it was a normal reaction and that I can take Benadryl to ease the itching. When I went for my 2 week follow up in the hospital, the nurse there who helped with my bandages was even raving about Dr. Edelstein, saying he was the best around and that she sees women fly from all over Canada to get their procedures performed by him. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Edelstein for anyone searching for the best cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Edelstein performed a breast augmentation on me seven months ago and I am extremely pleased over the final results. I had spent months researching about this procedure and went to a couple of initial consultations. At the end of our introductory consultation with Dr. Edelstein, both my husband and I agreed that he was the right person for our request. And we have no regrets. His warm yet professional mannerisms made us feel comfortable that he was going to provide the best service during all stages of this procedure. We were impressed that he and his staff were able to provide us with as much knowledge and know-how, to help us feel comfortable in making the right decision in selecting the right the type of implant, the appropriate size and shape and the right the type of incision, based on our requests. Each of his staff members from the patient care administrators and managers to the registered practical nurses also treated us with extreme respect and made us feel our needs were important and addressed as quickly as possible. We applaud Dr. Edelstein and his staff at his clinic for not only his skill as a surgeon but also for his high-class patient care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Edelstein and his team are so kind, helpful, professional and genuinely care and take the time to listen to you and all of your needs/concerns/questions. I had a breast augmentation done, and I honestly had no idea that the whole process would be as easy, comforting and relaxed as it was. I had never been put under anesthesia before, but Dr. Edelstein made me feel so at ease and had 100% all of my trust. He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my results! From selecting perfect size options, to correcting my asymmetry, with minimal scarring- the results are amazing, I am thankful every day and so happy that I chose to go with him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Experience was fabulous, considering getting cosmetic surgery is a very sensitive decision and scary. But the entire staff crew has made my experience very positive. They were always there to answer my questions. More importantly I am so happy with the results. Only regret was that I should have called up Dr. Edelstein's office much earlier. The entire end-to-end process and procedure was exactly what was described to me. I had to call Dr. Edelstein in the evening and he was prompt to respond and provided answers to my questions. Office called to follow up like they had promised. They absolutely delivered and exceeded my expectations. If we are seeing for any services...don't bother called Dr. Edelstein's office. I've researched for 3 years and I know I made the right decision. I also waited for a friend to have her work completed first and she too shares nothing but positive feedback.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had my brest augmentation just 2 month ago. I was very nervous before surgery, but everithing went well. I woke up after surgery and didn't feel pain. After 3 days I was able to go to my study. Now after 2 month I am very happy to say that I am totally satisfied with the result. Doctor Edelstein is amaizing person. If I had a second chance to choose a doctor, I would choose Dr Edelstein again. After brest augmentation I feel comfortable, confident and beatiful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Amazing job Dr.Edestein. Amazing team, professional stuff... Thanks so much Dr.Edelstein for bringing back all my confidence from my body. I am %100 happy with the result of surgery. I did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Just a wonderful experience. Dr.Edestein is so friendly, patient, professional and knowledgeable. His clinic environment is wonderful. All the caring before and after surgery definitely would be guaranteed. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a high-level job. Thanks so much Dr.Edelstein Best wishes and Regards to you and your professional team. Shadi Sadeghpour

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had my breast augmentation just a little over 2 months ago, and I'm still going through the fluffing stage. Dr. Edelstein and his staff have made me feel extremely comfortable and have been patient with all my questions regardless of how many times I've asked. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Edelstein's clinc. I initially went to my consultation with the expectation of getting 300cc under the muscle. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein, and going over the anatomy of my breasts, I decided to go with 520cc, and I am so happy with the decision. Although I'm still going through the settling stage my breasts look natural thus far! Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and his staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Edelstein did my tummy tuck about 5 months ago, and I am so pleased with the results! After needing two abdominal surgeries, two c-sections then an emergency hysterectomy, I was left with a significant belly flap that wouldn't go away no matter how much I exercised. I decided to consult with Dr Edelstein and he he was very thorough in explaining his recommendation and approach. The morning of the surgery Dr Edelstein arrived on time, and welcomed me with a big smile - I knew I would be in good hands. His staff are so professional and were very attentive to my needs before and after the surgery. Heather the nurse was very knowledgeable and addressed every question I had. I would highly recommend Dr Edelstein to anyone considering a tummy tuck. And for the first time in five years, I could fit into my jeans again! Thank you Dr Edelstein, Heather & staff!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had breast augmentation completed by Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and experience thus far. Dr. Edelstein and his staff made me feel very comfortable and confident from the minute I walked into his clinic. I initially went to my consultation with the expectation of getting 300cc under the muscle. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein, and going over the anatomy of my breasts, I decided to go with 385cc over the muscle, and I am so happy with our decision. My breasts look full, lifted, and best of all, natural! Dr. Edelstein takes his time to go over all details to ensure you are happy and confident with your decision. He is very kind, professional and extremely talented. Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and his staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Jerome Edelstein far surpassed my expectations in all areas of my client care. I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr Edelstein, and I cannot describe how completely happy I am with the results, and the entire process from start to finish. One thing I valued with Dr Edelstein and his team is that they take time with you, to make you feel important, and not rushed. This gives a sense of compassion and importance, that I believe is lacking in many health care practitioners. Never did I feel pushed or silly about my fears of the entire procedure. And the results speak for themselves! I didn't anticipate the increase in my confidence levels that came with this procedure, to be this great, but it feels and looks incredible! Dr Edelstein is truly a wonderful surgeon and person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons