Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size. Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly. It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure. Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands! Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's response
Thank you very much for your kind words ! Dr E

Submitted November 14, 2016

I had my breast augmentation just a little over 2 months ago, and I'm still going through the fluffing stage. Dr. Edelstein and his staff have made me feel extremely comfortable and have been patient with all my questions regardless of how many times I've asked. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Edelstein's clinc. I initially went to my consultation with the expectation of getting 300cc under the muscle. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein, and going over the anatomy of my breasts, I decided to go with 520cc, and I am so happy with the decision. Although I'm still going through the settling stage my breasts look natural thus far! Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and his staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Edelstein did my tummy tuck about 5 months ago, and I am so pleased with the results! After needing two abdominal surgeries, two c-sections then an emergency hysterectomy, I was left with a significant belly flap that wouldn't go away no matter how much I exercised. I decided to consult with Dr Edelstein and he he was very thorough in explaining his recommendation and approach. The morning of the surgery Dr Edelstein arrived on time, and welcomed me with a big smile - I knew I would be in good hands. His staff are so professional and were very attentive to my needs before and after the surgery. Heather the nurse was very knowledgeable and addressed every question I had. I would highly recommend Dr Edelstein to anyone considering a tummy tuck. And for the first time in five years, I could fit into my jeans again! Thank you Dr Edelstein, Heather & staff!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had breast augmentation completed by Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and experience thus far. Dr. Edelstein and his staff made me feel very comfortable and confident from the minute I walked into his clinic. I initially went to my consultation with the expectation of getting 300cc under the muscle. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein, and going over the anatomy of my breasts, I decided to go with 385cc over the muscle, and I am so happy with our decision. My breasts look full, lifted, and best of all, natural! Dr. Edelstein takes his time to go over all details to ensure you are happy and confident with your decision. He is very kind, professional and extremely talented. Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and his staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Jerome Edelstein far surpassed my expectations in all areas of my client care. I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr Edelstein, and I cannot describe how completely happy I am with the results, and the entire process from start to finish. One thing I valued with Dr Edelstein and his team is that they take time with you, to make you feel important, and not rushed. This gives a sense of compassion and importance, that I believe is lacking in many health care practitioners. Never did I feel pushed or silly about my fears of the entire procedure. And the results speak for themselves! I didn't anticipate the increase in my confidence levels that came with this procedure, to be this great, but it feels and looks incredible! Dr Edelstein is truly a wonderful surgeon and person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Jerome Edelstein is absolutely fantastic! So is Louise and Heather. I had my Breast Augmentation done in 2014. I am now currently going back for a Tummy Tuck, and I can hardly wait to see how I will look after he is done. He has restored my confidence, and he has given me perfect, perfect pair of breast. I love his work.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I had a great experience with them from start to finish. The staff were very welcoming and knowledgeable. Heather answered all my questions and concerns and really helped put me at ease. Dr. Edelstein was amazing! I went in there thinking I will be doing a consult with other surgeons but after the meeting I didn’t see any point in doing that. I felt that I would be in great hands. The clinic was very clean and calming. My surgery was over the muscle and only went up a couple of cup sizes because I wanted it to still look natural. I had the surgery done at the hospital. I’m on my 8 weeks now and I must say I LOVE my new breasts. The healing process went better than I expected. The cut under my breasts was really clean and I’m hoping the scar will heal nicely over time. I’m told that it will, as long as I continue putting the silicon tape. Thanks Dr. Edelstein for my newly found self-confidence. I would absolutely highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have my breast augmentation done by Dr.Edelstein 6 years ago, and they are amazing! I choose Dr.Edelstein because, there was not one breast augmentation result that I did not like! From first consultation till this day the office staff and Dr.Edelstein is simply amazing all around. Thank you guys so much for everything!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Edelstein is a plastic surgeon with both great skill and great humility. Testament to this: when I went to check-in at the hospital before my procedure, the staff were all saying what a wonderful man and Doctor he was, and what a pleasure he was to work with! He has a very approachable, calming, patient manner throughout the surgical process - from consult, to surgery, to post-op. Heather and Dr. Edelstein's expertise help take the guess-work out of decision making regarding sizing. Thanks to their guidance, I have achieved a very natural-looking, beautiful result, that just keeps getting better with each new day! (be sure to do lots of research if you are getting a breast augmentation; the final results take A LOT of patience!) Thanks to Heather for helping guide me with compassion and patience through the post-operative experience. This is a very professional, discreet, caring clinic. The price-point may be a little higher than other clinics, but every extra cent spent was worth the first-class procedure and treatment I have received from Dr. Edelstein and Heather. Thanks to you both!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Amazing. From the moment I stepped through the door, the surgery itself, and even after the surgery. The staff has been very helpful answering questions and concerns, they have been very kind and welcoming. The atmosphere was calming, which is needed in this kind of situation. I only got a size up from my normal breast size, and I did it over the muscle. Dr Edelstein did a fantastic job! He made sure from the consultation that everything was exactly how I wanted it, we decided on the best approach for myself. They are very natural looking and I am so pleased with the outcome. I am going for my second check up this week after the surgery and I have minimal concerns, just the normal ones that Im sure we all have after any surgery. Thank you Dr Edelstein and your team. I would highly recommend you to anyone that would like to have breast implants.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons