Dr. Jerome Edelstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerome Edelstein

I'm currently 2 months post op and I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. He performed my breast augmentation in April 2017 and came off the recommendation from my mom. He is very active on Real Self and recently won the RealSelf Top 100 Award. From beginning to end he was so knowledgeable and respectful. He really took the time to understand what my goal was and recommended sizes from there. His staff is also amazing, his nurse Heather does your sizing appointment and helps you choose your implant size. Her knowledge and experience is indispensable. She was such a great part of the process, using her experience with past procedures in helping you make the right choice. For instance, I had a back and forth battle with myself when trying to finalize a size, I couldn't decide between 370CC and 415CC. Heather told me that just about everyone in my situation who picks the smaller size comes to their post-op follow up wishing they would have chosen bigger. Also once the implant is put under your muscle you do lose a little so they tend to be a bit smaller than just trying them on. I'm so glad she was there to guide me in my decision as I went for the bigger size and I couldn't be happier ---- I know now that I would have been unhappy with the smaller. Another point I wanted to touch on was Dr. Edelstein's bedside manner--he is so kind and comforting. He checked on me before and after my surgery when in hospital and his attitude made my time there a breeze knowing I was in good hands. He is also readily available to answer any questions / concerns post op. A day or two after my surgery I started to react to the pain medication, my entire body was very itchy. I called his after-hours line as this was a Saturday afternoon, spoke with his nurse and within 15 minutes Dr. Edelstein called me directly. He let me know it was a normal reaction and that I can take Benadryl to ease the itching. When I went for my 2 week follow up in the hospital, the nurse there who helped with my bandages was even raving about Dr. Edelstein, saying he was the best around and that she sees women fly from all over Canada to get their procedures performed by him. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Edelstein for anyone searching for the best cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had breast augmentation 8 months ago and I'm so happy with the results. The experience that I had with Dr Edelstein and staff was amazing. I will recommend Dr Edelstein for any cosmetic procedure

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

My dream come true with dr.Edelstein.im very happy what I went exactly to him..he knows what to do..and you can be 100% sure what he will do exactly what you want

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Edelstein is an excellent choice for a plastic surgeon located in Toronto. After dedicating some time to research and browsing through multiple considerations, he was my final choice and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend the Edelstein cosmetic clinic and his team to all of those looking for attention to detail and perfection. Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and his staff, who took great care of me prior to and following the surgery, making the process as easy as possible. And a special thank you to Delia, for always answering my many questions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

My experience was amazing they went above and beyond on my expectations! Will always recommend edelstein cosmetics!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I am currently 3 months post op and loving my BA results. I had been researching BA for years and had consulted with several plastic surgeons. I knew during the consultation he is the right surgeon for me. He is knowledgeable and respectful and takes his time in explaining all the details. He truly put my anxiety to rest. My recovery was truly a miracle. I didn't need a single pain killer except for tylenol occasionally. My results can be described in one word "perfection". Dr. Edelstein is truly a talented BA surgeon. I couldn't have picked a better Surgeon. Thank you Dr, E.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I am so thankful for a doctor who is patient and kind and reassuring. The hospital staff should have 5 stars too! The whole experience was thrilling and I felt so hopeful for a positive outcome. That's exactly what I got. Had inner thigh surgery in May. 8 weeks later I'm able to wear shorts without giggly folds between my legs. I can wear Lulu Lemon sport pants without feeling self conscious. The only reason I look down is to check how great everything looks in and out of clothes!!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I chose Dr.Edelstein after multiple years of doing my research on plastic surgeons, and after many recommendations from friends & family. I could not be more thrilled with my decision! I am currently 2 months post op, and extremely satisfied with my results and the friendliness and thouroughness from all the staff at Edelstein Cosmetic! They explain everything you need to know pre op & post op so thoroughly that I had next to no questions for them after each appointment. Dr. Edelstein made me feel extremely comfortable the day of my surgery, before and after the procedure! He is always smiling and keeping everyone around him positive and comfortable. I am so happy with my results & decision to go with Edelstein Cosmetic!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I’m 2 months post opp and I’m very pleased. It took me years and years of going back and forth until I decided to get my surgery. I met up with doctor edelstein and another surgeon as both were rated the best in Toronto. However, after consulting with both doctors I decided to go with Dr. Edelstein was his bedside manners were better Bd amazing for one and also that he was very patient to explain everything to me and help me choose the right size for a more natural look. I tell you this that at first I wanted to go with silicon under muscle through armpit and teardrop shape. However he insisted that I do my incision under breast fold because of the shape of size of my own natural breast and also because of my body type go with round as apprised to tear drop. I’m glad that I took his advice. Everyone compliments me on my breasts and how natural they look. I admit when I’m fully naked they still look a little fake (very minimal) but I have seen them looking more and more natural every day in the past two months and it really takes 3-4 months for your breast to look conpletely natural. Also, his stuff specially Delia were really nice and helpful. Thank you Dr. Edstine you are an artist.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I had my breast augmentation done November 23rd 2018 by Dr. Edelstein and I am very happy with my results. Very professional staff, Dr. Edelstein is so nice, comforting and does amazing work! I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a BA done. I wanted a very natural look and he gave me 100% what I was looking for. He made me feel very comfortable and am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Humber River Hospital Member, Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Quality Assurance Committee Member, Medico-legal Expert Opinions, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Member, Canadian and Ontario Medical Associations

• English

• University of Toronto

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Certificate of Recognition from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
  • Cody Silver Medal for finishing 2'nd overall in the medical program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Dean's Honour List, Graduation with Honours, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

• Of Chickens and Red Flags (Editorial) - publication