Ratings for Dr. Jason Reynolds

Doesn't know enough about after Breast Cancer hot flashes , side effects and will not look up or ask a second opinion on the patients idea how to get better because , his way is not working simply , Gwen , can be very nasty ,9/10 she doesn't understand if you dont look ill why be pleasant I guess , I've suffered for mths and mths so my advise if you have something serious and need special attention go to someone else , why be treated by a nasty woman , the OTHER IS A ANGEL .....AUDREY meaning noble and strength. She makes my visits a pleasure and makes you feel cared for ,

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent thorough Doctor. Nice man. I feel like he became a doctor because he actually wants to help people, and not for the money. His front office staff could use a tune up. One is very nice the bigger one not so much.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I feel very lucky to have him as a doctor and I also love the staff , all very compassionate to me , I was diagnosed with cancer but I'm sure with Dr Reynolds being very thorough and sent me for tests super right away saved my life , its very sad to see comments about the staff here , personal I disagree big time.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Jason Reynolds has been my family doctor since I was born. I would never switch doctors, incredible doctor overall.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Reynolds is a wonderful, compassionate, and thorough doctor. He will investigate and he is always very nice despite the busy circumstances. However, one staff member in particular is awful to deal with. Gwen has rolled her eyes at me, was very snappy and rude when I asked her questions, as if I was a bother to her and as if her job wasn't to deal with Dr Renyolds patients. Very unprofessional. Some people are dealing with unfortunate circumstances, Gwen. And her attitude is the last thing someone needs when dealing with medical issues. She needs some type of compassion course, next time I make an apt I will be making sure Audrey is working their reception.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

You could honestly not ask for a more thorough and empathetic doctor. I have moved and travel to see him but will never switch doctors as I've never found anyone to match his ability and care

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Staff are a bit lax on some things. Every time they called me, they were using a number I had years before and they left messages for me to call back. I gave them my current number many times but it took two years for them to catch on. Dr. Reynolds is good but long waits in office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Fantastic doctor - very thorough, thoughtful, and friendly. Cares about his patients, wants the best outcomes. The only reason he's ever behind is to give complete care to each patient (and he's getting much more punctual!). Only complaint is one rude front office staff member; very unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I've been a patient of Jason's since he took over from Dr. Forbes and am extremely pleased with the medical attention I have received... thoughtful, caring, professional and a great listener; he is definitely everything you would want in a physican; there are times when one has to wait for an appt. but it's never unreasonable and Jason's staff, Gwen and Audrey, are very helpful and efficient. It has taken awhile to get to know Jason...he has a terrific sense of humour! If there is something that he is unsure of he will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist and definitely follow up on that appt. With Jason as my primary physican, I feel I am very much a part of my health decisions;I am so lucky to be in his care!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very polite and thorough. I have been going there for years (Started with Cynthia Forbes and the long string of others). I have since moved to Dartmouth but still travel to his office rather than getting a new doctor in my area. He is not taking any new clients. I asked him to take on my husband and children and he said he just can't give his current patients the time they deserve if he takes on more patients. That says it all!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012