Ratings for Dr. Prasadarao B. Mukkamala

Was very rude and short with me. Did not listening to what I was going though and lied to Zurich about what was wrong with me. Stay away

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was seen for an ime he took his time talked with me about my problems. I think no one likes this doctor bc your lazy and would rather collect compensation benefits then work and when the doc gives you the ok to work people get mad. All and all I had a great visit. I have had to see him twice for a back injury. Very recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Was there for an appointment at 11:45 was not taken in until 12:50. No one else in waiting room. Said I didn't have what the specialist said I did https://www.facebook.com/nellie.harless/posts/998119043534440

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Quackery is the promotion of fraudulent or ignorant medical practices. So im not going to call him a quack, im going to call him a lair and Congrats on being a Dr. Katz.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This guy did an IME on me after 3 surgeries in about 10 mins. I told him that I can't run and he but that I said I'm really good. Didn't messure a single thing and made up abunch of numbers

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

This dr is in the top 5 worst dr's in wv. He is paid off and as dirty as they come! Stay away!!!!!!! He will ruin your life!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

This doctor has made quite a career out of denying worker's compensation injuries. He is paid by insurance companies that don't want to pay legitimate claims. A true charlatan, it is laughable to call him a professional. His "independent" exams are phony & biased, looking forward to W.C. hearing when his so-called "findings" are shut down AGAIN. He's a sell-out liar, his plan is to delay & deny so that you will remain in pain.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Saw Dr. Mukkamala for a workers comp injury. This man should not be allowed to be a Dr. He lied on his report on the findings of my back injury. I could not do the heel toe test and he reported I did it with no problem, also said I had no gait disturbance another lie. How this man sleeps or even looks at himself in the mirror is beyond me. Any one who sees this Dr beware, even if you do not see him for workers comp I would not trust this Dr to clean my toilet.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I can’t understand why I was sent to this doctor for a back injury at work but he is a very bad doctor. This guy barely spoke two words to me other than to tell me how to move and what way. His language skills were really bad too. He then reports back to my workers comp claim (in a 30 page report) that I am able to return to work with no restrictions having two herniated disc and a bulging disc. I often can't even walk or have intercourse with my wife as a result of this injury, and this man wants to act like there is nothing wrong. I did exactly what this doctor asked me to do and it hurt so bad that there was tears in my eyes. Who cares?!? Not this doc. I've worked too hard all my life to get treated like trash. I got an attorney to look at my claim when the insurance stopped paying for my treatment. Turns out he sides with whatever the insurance companies ask him to say, EVERYTIME. I'm in pain every single day of my life and I get this kind of treatment from a so called doctor.

Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Prasadarao B. Mukkamala's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1968)

Unicare