Ratings for Dr. Rajan Masih

Isn't he in prison now? He pleaded guilty to illegally distributing medication in September of 2010.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

worked very hard to get to exactly what the problem was and did everything he could to fix it

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Raji is a great and caring dr. He takes care of his patients and seems to have all the knowledge as to the latest medical needs. I would recommend him to any of my friends who need to see a Dr. he makes you feel more like a friend and family then a patient.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

raj is the best doctor ever around this area if he goes i dont know what i would do there is no other doctors around that care as much as he does

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Rajan Masih is a wonderful physician. Because of him, my husband is alive today. He has also been able to diagnose multiple medical problems with me and I am in the process of surgeries being done. His wife and family are wonderful. We are so blessed to have them in our area. This man has been able to help so many with medical problems and all of us out here need to thank him and do all we can to help him. He has given his all for us, let us band together and do all we can for him. Get signatures on petitions whatever it takes, lets go.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr.Masih is a great doctor. I have had knee problems for years now and he has helped me a great deal. He so kind and knowledgeable....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr.Raj is the most outstanding doctor I have ever been to.The doctor I had before him misdiagnosed me and almost killed me.I went to Dr.Masih and he gave me the right diagnosis that saved my life.He explained everything to me about my condition and it is because of him that I am alive today.I will forever be thankful to him.I wish there were more doctors out there like him that actually take there oath to heart.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

i like masih he has a good attuide but u know he always wants to force pain meds on u ..... if ur toe hurts he gives u a high pain pill which is ridiculus ....

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Masih is more than my doctor he is like family to me. He has really helped me through a lot over the years. He is a caring doctor who loves his patients and would not harm him in any way. He's the best doctor we have in the area.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Raj is the best doctor I know of. He's been my doctor ever since i could remember. I would't been able to get through my anxiety and panic attacks without him. He's helped me with a lot

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Rajan Masih's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet