Ratings for Dr. Marvin Cooper

First (and only) experience was a good one. Staff were very friendly and professional. Busy office but very efficient. Doctor was pleasant and asked / answered questions.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Cooper for many years and have always had excellent care. He has always taken the time to completely answer my questions . Catherine MacKinnon

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Been a patient of his since 1980; need I say more ?

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Terrible staff extremely rude receptionit and Dr.cooper could care less about my questions and concerns. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Apparently, this office has not yet discovered the 20th century technology of an answering machine. They expect you to keep calling and calling, to try to reach someone. This is very disrespectful to patients and their time.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Cooper is absolutley amazing. He is so thoughtful and kind to my mother and I. Dr. Cooper makes us feel like we are seeing a small town Doctor that we have known all our lives, even though we only met him a few years ago. This is refreshing and I thank god everytime that we see him that we found him. Dr. Cooper actually takes the consideration to speak to my mother and I as human beings, with the right to ask questions, rather than cattle, which was how her previous Dr. made us feel. The staff is the same most of the time, but not always. I recommend Dr. Cooper 100 %.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

My son saw him when he was quite young for a lazy eye with his care and treatment he now has 20/20 vision. He has a nice manner.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

He misdiagnosed me: told me I had cataracts. I went for a second opinion to another opth and all I needed was a new prescription.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

His years of expertise show in the thorough examination and time he takes to answer questions. I have always found him to be very caring over the years and have never felt rushed during my appointments. Administrative staff booking appointments could be more courteous and less curt.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I have visited this doctor many times over the years. He started out by being helpful and friendly, but as the years went by, he became aloof and totally disinterested. I changed doctors as a result. He appears knowledgeable and competent, but he is not interested in answering many questions, if any at all. He is often overbooked, and wait times can be long. And as many specialists these days, he is rushed and after you've "exhausted" your 2 or 3 minute visit with him, you find yourself ushered out the door. Overall, I rate him average or mediocre. Not bad, and certainly not great.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009