Ratings for Dr. Harvey D. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is an excellent diagnostician. He is very caring taking the time to talk with you and makes sure you understand what is happening. Patients do have a long wait time in his office however.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Took my parents there that are at 86 years old and had to wait 3 or more hours just to see him we could never get a prescription refill he didn't know anything about them he never had any files in order they couldn't figure out the last test results that came in it was a mess now we're trying to transfer away from him and they will not even transfer the records we had transferred to him to him to the neew doctor. This is total patient neglect neglect

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Cohen is an excellent doctor. You may have to wait to see him, however, he takes the time it takes to practice medicine. He doesn't allot 5 minutes per patient, he takes the time to be thorough and he is a physican of the old school. Wish we had more like him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Very helpful doctor, he takes the time you need. Is very knowledgeable. He helped me and found my problem that other doctors missed. He make me well.You do wait, but it is well worth it, and he has a sense of humor too. I felt I was in good hands and have recommended him more than once.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Cohen is not only a brilliant physician, but listens and cares. He will give you whatever time you need. He explains everything and never makes me feel rushed. The office is beautiful and the coffee bar just shows that he wants patients to be comfortable. Although he can be funny, he is also the kind of doctor you can trust with anything. I've also been to his free lectures at the Senior Center. He certainly has a fan club at these lectures. His office staff is also very friendly and helpful. I'm never afraid to call. I also like the fact that they answer the phones and you don't have to go through all the recordings to speak to someone. This is just a great doctor and a great office. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

The most comprehensive exam my Mother have ever had. Dr. Cohen listens and has a fabulous sense of humor. The staff is kind and everyone in the office seems to really care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

This is a wonderful doctor. He cares about his patients. He listens. He is devoted and can find diseases others missed. His office staff is warm and does whatever they can to help. I have had to wait but it was well worth it. Best doc I've ever seen - very thorough exams.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Harvey D. Cohen's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1976)