Ratings for Dr. Vernon Toyonaga

The receptionist I to go cold indifferent, Does not return calls as stated on message machine, thats if you can get her to pick up the phone, she does not follow up with referrals I found out . by checking in with his office. How can such a great doctor have such a lousy receptionist, I believe her name is Sarah but not sure dark hair snotty.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

He is so pleasant and knowledgeable, very caring and great bedside mannerism... his staff is great too!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Toyonaga is not as good as he used to be wait times have increased.It takes an average of 10 days to see him for an appointment.Hes doesnt seem willing to send you to Specialist when requested. His receptionist can be rude and short on the phone and doesnt return messages.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had!!! Amazing bedside manner, very patient and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He has great bedside manor, very patient with questions and has been so thoughtful of keeping my family healthy, including mental health. :)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Toyonaga has been our family doctor for about 3 years now and I can't say enough good things about him. He is normally very punctual, and at the same time, he doesn't rush you out the door. If you have questions, he will take the time to answer them. He is great with my kids and my husband and I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Best all around. Helpful, caring, knowledgeable... listens and does a great job trying to address your questions and needs.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

After having our first baby, my wife and I looked for a Dr. for him. The first one we found, really didn't seem like she knew what she was doing. We talked to some friends and they recommended Dr.T. WOW. He is the best. I liked how he kept new parents claim when discussing a concern that he had with our little man. Made us feel comfortable. Not soon after I switched to have him as my Dr. He's great, open, makes you feel comfortable. Actually talks to you and makes you feel like you are important to him and not just a health Card number.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor.Very good bed side manner.Likes to get to the root cause to treat the cause not just give pills to treat the symptom.Takes the time to explain the results of tests too which is awesome.I found his receptionist also quite nice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015