Ratings for Dr. Lisa Dayus

she is very good and thorough also in my opinion very competent

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Dayus doesn't know what she's talking about she doesn't know my history and goes by assumptions! Not the best doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been with this doctor since she was on West Ave. I have had several/situations where I left the office not satisfied. I am a health care professional and do understand a few things. I don't like to be told, "well, we (the hospital) have a CT but would like to save that for more important cases". After my request for a specialist referral, the specialist asked me why a CT was not performed. The medical problem required surgery that could have been dealt with years before. I find now every time I call, she is either away or on vacation. I am a healthy individual, and I don't run to the doctors every time, but when I call with an issue, I expect to get in, instead of being told about the 'walk in' clinic available from 5-7:30pm. I work 12 hour shifts out of town and would rather see her in person than come to a walk in clinic that is absolutely swamped, with no guarantee of even seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Horrible...would not recommend. It takes forever to get in to see her, she only sends you out for tests and shows no interest in you as a human being.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

My family doctor since I was born, can't stand her. She could give a more detailed result if she searched Wikipedia. She pushes things off very quickly and rushed you along

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Lisa seems disinterested in her job. She will send pt out for tests but if results come back normal, she makes pt feel like they are making up their condition. She can not think out side of the box. Rarely ever prescribes a med to ease your pain. She relies too heavily on black and white results. But once you are FINALLY told you have terminal cancer, she WILL order meds and show SOME concern.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Lisa has been my dr for 30 years. She is professional and approachable.she is very caring and knowledgable. Have never had a problem with the quality of care with her or her nurses.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

This woman lost me six months of my life. I went to her 4 separate times when my migraines went out of control, and she ordered bloodwork. The same bloodwork all 4 times. I finally on the fourth time told her that the bloodwork didn't come back with anything else before why order it again? She offered to refer me to a psychologist. Turns out it was a reaction to the birth control she perscribed me, which an ER doctor deducted in 5 minutes of taking my history, something she might have looked into since I gave her a detailed history when I became a patient. I have no trust left for doctors all because of this woman. I shouldn't have to suffer 6 months of 4 day long vomiting migraines because she can't be bothered to read her patient's histories.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have never had any problems with her. She is quite pleasant, she always answers questions and I have never felt rushed with her. My children also see her and she is very good with them and when I needed a referral for one of my daughter's, she put it right in and it wasn't long after that we got in. I've been with her since I was 15 - almost 20 years now - and I wouldn't change for anything. I hope she is still practising when my daughters get older.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010