Ratings for Dr. Erika Buck

Dr. Buck is not worth a 1 star rating. I went to emergency for foot pain that I have had for the past 4 days. She told me there was no need for an x-ray as it had been 4 days, she said it was not diabetes related as there were no other foot conditions. Her reason for my pain was the flip flops I had on, even though I had only worn them to go to the hospital. She said it was summer shoe related and to stick to my running shoes. So after sitting in emerg for over 3 hours, seeing her I still do not know what is causing the intense pain in my foot.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

She laughed at my condition and continued to flirt with my husband. I could hardly wait to get away from her. Her knowledge of how to treat patients are not even worth 1 star. I should have reported her

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

really rude experience with her. very dismissive, treating you like a dysfunctional product at a factory. examine quick and get you the *beep* out without any testing. i thought it was ER for a reason- to provide EMERGENCY services for EMERGENCY conditions? she acts as though i was there for a 5 minute psych chat. NORTH BAY IS THE WORST FOR MEDICAL ANYTHING!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

She was terrible. So rude and not helpful at all... she really belittles you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dismissive, arrogant and condescending. Seemed bored and bothered.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Buck was great! I seen her in E.R. , she took her time, asking me lots of questions and felt she was really listening to me and took very good care of me!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Was very helpful with me today . Came and looked at my throat , took the time to speak with me , and go over different things .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

TERRIBLE I spraind my ankle she said where does it hurt I used my hand too show her she turned around and said use your finger...like I was a kid I am in my 40s she is not nice at all!!To anyone who see's her in emerg good luck she is a nasty doctor!!Very high on herself!!Beware

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Very rude doctor, didn't help at all. She basically told me my issue was all in my head and to try yoga or see my family doctor because I didn't need emergency care, my doctor told me to go to the ER when symptoms got worse. I didn't know having numbness and insane pressure in one side of my face with dizziness wasn't an emergency. Apparently to her it is not. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Rude. Judgemental. Dismissive. And she does it all with a great big smile on her face. If you go to the emergency room and are told Dr. Buck will be in to see you, do yourself a favour and ask for a different doctor. It could save your life, your time, your emotional well-being and it is your right to receive proper care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016