Ratings for Dr. Wade W. Webster

Dr. Webster just sutured my thumb from a stupid gardening accident today. He was efficient, caring and gentle. He scared for my husband in the er several times for head trauma and was always the same. I am shocked someone would report otherwise.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Wade Webster refused to treat me as soon as he found out I had a workers comp claim. He wouldn't examine me , and said " I am just an ER Doctor, I can't help you." I had numbness and tingling on my wrist that I had already had surgery on, and was in horrible pain. He is the uncaring human I have ever met. He has no medical knowledge, horrible bedside manner, and should not be practicing as an MD! He discharged me with 180/ 100 blood pressure and said that was normal and I would be fine! When I asked for him to run tests for the second time, he told me I was rude for asking him again and he didn't want to order tests for me even though he could very easily! He then asked me to leave the ER. I guess he thought workers comp wouldn't pay him and didn't want to waste his time with me if he wasn't getting paid! I came for patient care not to waste my time and money and be discriminated against. Request a different doctor if you have DR. WADE WEBSTER!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

He was the most uncaring, inept doctor i have ever come across. He was abusive, agressive, and had a personal agenda. If he's treating you in the ER - Run!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Wade W. Webster's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med