Ratings for Dr. Osama Harati

Now THAT'S a doctor!! Kind, compassionate and caring!! Winnipeg's best... By far!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Over a period of 3 wks my husband and I each ended up at the Grace on separate occasions. We each we treated by Dr Harati. Knowledgable, kind & caring

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I had to visit the Grace Emergency 5 times in as many weeks and had Dr.Hatati for two of the visits and he was on the ball, communicated well and helped me with quick and accurate medical diagnosis and/or service.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr Harati is excellent! He actually cares and not once was he in to big a rush to be dismissive. Any other time I have been to the Grace for myself or family was a very unpleasant experience. You know you have a good Dr. When the nursing staff tell you how lucky you are have him. A big thanks.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I am shocked but relieved that this doctors rate on here is up and down. I guess he had a "bad day" today-- my dad was taken to the ER today and without going into too much details myself and four other families that we're under this Drs care tonight we're appalled at how rude, careless and borderline insane this ER Dr was. Please someone give this man a vacation he will sooner kill a patient by neglect because he is over worked. If that is the case. If that isn't the case and this man is truly the rude, dismissive, embarrassing excuse of a Doctor he was tonight then God help the Grace Hospital because that is completely unacceptable. This is a highly paid ashhole.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

after a fall that caused a complete dislocation of the elbow, I was taken to Grace Hospital ER by ambulance. The ER was over full with stretchers in every hall and the waiting room. Upset and frustrated patients were less than kind to the staff. Dr Harati was incredibly kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. He quickly ordered xrays, pain medication and reduced my elbow back into place very quickly. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is very patient. I consider myself lucky to have been under the care of such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr.Harati was honestly the best Doctor I have ever seen in the emergency room. He was genuinely caring, was extremely helpful and was quick on getting me the help I needed. He is very professional & explained my situation with the best bedside manner I ever had. Anyone who gets him in the ER should feel at ease when he is looking after you. He is better than my own GP.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

One of the best physcians to come to this community. Superior assessment & diagnostic skills. Very kind and compassionate, thinks holistically. He is an absolute pleasure to have around.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I found this physician to be very competent and attentive to my medical situation. I was treated promptly, efficiently and with compassion. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Here is a dr. who cares. I was his first pregnant patient, he was more excited than I was. When he learned he had to do a physical, I heard him ask another dr what had to be done and he was very gentle, not like other dr's. If he didn't know something he would ask another dr instead of guessing or giving me wrong info. Because he couldn't deliver me (he was sad about that) I could only see him for prenatal for the first 4 months. He would come to my place of work and ask how I was and see how big I was. Hopefully we get more drs so that he can open his pratice again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008