Ratings for Dr. Scott Tyler

I am very happy with the experience my family and I have had seeing Dr. Tyler. He is a fantastic, caring Doctor and shows his professionalism in his work.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He saved my son when he was 6 months old he gave me advice over the phone when my son was in a he hospital dying in a oxygen tent and 20 % oxygen in his blood the doctors had no clue, he let me know what to do and my son was out of the hospital the next day after being in there for 6 days and not getting better. He is now twenty and the best son ever!!! Thanks Dr.Tyler!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

18 months dealing with the regular medical system trying to find out about a blood disorder, and then severe skin rashes with 'lots of theories', and no solutions. Two visits with Dr Tyler, and i have a recovery path! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Scott Tyler for over 15 years now and I have never been disappointed. He actually cares about what you have to say, gets to know you and doesn't jump to medical conclusions. He's helped me with everything including chronic migraines, food allergies, acid build up and hair loss. Highly suggest coming to see him, he makes the cost worth it!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

When medical doctors refused to listen to my medical history and consequent research findings Dr. A. Scott Tyler concurred with my conclusions and has begun treatment. For the first time in over 68 years I am getting results!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I took my mother to see doctor Tyler last Dec. Mom was like walking around like a zombie. She had been to see different doctors and specialists and in and out of emergency. All her organs were going down hill so they had her on heart pills and cholesterol pills and anxiety and depression pills and a thyroid pill just to mention a few. We had gone on a trip to Norway as her sister was ill so we took a quick trip. I was with my mom day and night for 10 days so got to see what she was like and she was a mess the poor thing. So as soon as we got home I had to take this in my own hands and I took her to see Dr tyler. After a few minutes in his office he knew right away. Her thyroid was out of sorts but it was the T3 that was the issue which apparently isn't checked normally by other doctors. It's a special blood test. So mom went on it with a few other vitamins and the women is back on track. So grateful Dr tyler for all you have done for mom. So while I was with mom I ended up getting my thyroid checked at the same time and my T-3 was low too. So now I have got so much energy, I feel great. Tks for everything and especially getting my mom back to feeling herself again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Tyler is not a conventional doctor. He actually cares about people and delivers results. I have recommended him several times and all have not been disappointed. Thank you Dr. Tyler for giving me and my family and friends top quality healthcare. You and your staff are truly a godsend!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He's amazing with autistic kids, natural treatments and dietary changes. What an improvement and chemical free .. Love dr Tyler, so does my son who wouldn't talk to anyone he didn't know .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Tyler is more helpful than any of the endocrinologists I have seen, although they did their best, their advice was contradictory. One acknowledged he was "baffled" but didn't explore beyond the thyroid tests. Dr. Tyler prescribed the right dosage of dessicated thyroid and supported related glands as well as neurotransmitters, and that made all the difference. He explained that although some of my lab tests were "normal" that a result in the lower range of normal is worth treating. He was right. For the person who is angry about the Cortef prescription, just ask Dr. Tyler to explain it and do your own research. My doctor didn't agree with everything either, until she saw the dramatic improvement.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Scott spent a great deal of time with me each time however, I don't feel the tests were adequate and at 50 years of age, I don't understand why I was prescribed Cortef (cortisone) or steroids. That's why I use a naturopath; to avoid that stuff. Even the 2 pharmacists I spoke with didn't want to fill the prescription. I now go elsewhere. He also charged me to write the prescription.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Scott Tyler's Credentials

• National College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)