Ratings for Dr. Trudy Taylor

I wish I could give Dr. Taylor higher than a 5 star because she deserves it! I feel absolutely blessed to have her as a rheumatologist! I know I'm in great hands with her. She is caring and respectful. She is very informed and thorough. She set aside almost 2 hours to do a thorough assessment for me and I was so relieved to see the knowledge and experience she has with autoinflammatory diseases. Not every patient fits exact criteria for any disease. We all vary in our symptoms. It is clear Dr. Taylor recognizes this and is committed to her patients even when their case may seem complicated. For those deterred by a lengthy wait to see her, I will confirm that she is worth waiting for! Nova Scotians are blessed to have her here.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

awesome Doctor who is very caring do happy to be going to her

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful specialist. She never wears her X ring, though. 5+++

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Taylor is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and very "present". She listens and works with her patients in a collaborative approach. Wonderful doctor; I highly recommend her skills.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My daughter will be meeting doctor Taylor in July as she switches from the IWK Rheumatology into an adult rheumatologist for Juvenile Arthritis, after having such an amazing doctor and nurses at the IWK a new doctor makes me as a parent nervous but after reading all of your comments I am looking forward to meeting her and having her join my daughters Arthristis battle!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr Taylor is amazing. She made time for me even when it was a last minute appointment. Very friendly and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

My Mom & I have been seeing Dr. Trudy's since she was a resident of Dr. Ahmad. (It goes without saying she got to practice under ONE OF THE BEST!) She is absolutely wonderful. So professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, dedicated, I just can't say enough good things. She's taken great care of Mom & I over the years and we both think the world of her. If you have RA, she's the Dr. for you! You'll always be in "Great Hands" !!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

All the positive comments you read about Dr. Trudy Taylor are true. I could not say one negative comment about her Dr. Taylor treats me for a rare disease called Adult onset stills disease and she is a great doctor to visit and very caring I always look forward to seeing her

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Trudy Taylor is the best Rheumatologist I've seen. Nothing gets by her. She is young and thorough. She is always listening and looking beyond medical complaints to focus on quality of life. For Lupus patients she will make exception appointments during flares. She never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Trudy Taylor is the second rheumatologist I've seen & I wish she had been the first. She's amazing, caring, knowledgable & takes the time to answer all of your questions. If I had seen her first I would have had a proper diagnosis years ago. Dr. Taylor & her staff are all wonderful & I actually look forward to my appointments in their office. I couldn't ask for a better care team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012