Ratings for Dr. Trudy Taylor

My daughter will be meeting doctor Taylor in July as she switches from the IWK Rheumatology into an adult rheumatologist for Juvenile Arthritis, after having such an amazing doctor and nurses at the IWK a new doctor makes me as a parent nervous but after reading all of your comments I am looking forward to meeting her and having her join my daughters Arthristis battle!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr Taylor is amazing. She made time for me even when it was a last minute appointment. Very friendly and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

My Mom & I have been seeing Dr. Trudy's since she was a resident of Dr. Ahmad. (It goes without saying she got to practice under ONE OF THE BEST!) She is absolutely wonderful. So professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, dedicated, I just can't say enough good things. She's taken great care of Mom & I over the years and we both think the world of her. If you have RA, she's the Dr. for you! You'll always be in "Great Hands" !!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

All the positive comments you read about Dr. Trudy Taylor are true. I could not say one negative comment about her Dr. Taylor treats me for a rare disease called Adult onset stills disease and she is a great doctor to visit and very caring I always look forward to seeing her

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Trudy Taylor is the best Rheumatologist I've seen. Nothing gets by her. She is young and thorough. She is always listening and looking beyond medical complaints to focus on quality of life. For Lupus patients she will make exception appointments during flares. She never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Trudy Taylor is the second rheumatologist I've seen & I wish she had been the first. She's amazing, caring, knowledgable & takes the time to answer all of your questions. If I had seen her first I would have had a proper diagnosis years ago. Dr. Taylor & her staff are all wonderful & I actually look forward to my appointments in their office. I couldn't ask for a better care team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr Trudy is caring and compassionate and listens... and for those who think she only uses blood tests, think again... she has helped me immensely and listens to what I have to say

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Best doctor out there. She is so friendly and cool that I sometimes forget how amazingly smart she is...until she starts explaining things to me. She makes it all so clear. I love her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I just had my first visit with Dr. Taylor and I'm thoroughly impressed. She is kind, knowledgable, thorough and happy to answer all my questions. We still have tests to sort out and work to do but I feel like she's truly concerned with finding the right answers and helping me to improve my condition. I left her office feeling like I was listened to and respected, feelings I've not always had leaving other doctor's offices. If I had a choice I would not want to be in a rheumatologist's office, but since I have to see one I'm very glad it's her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Excellent doctor - she made me mobile and able to go back to work!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009