Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Garcia

I visited many with my mother. Dismissed all her complaints as old age. Became so sick that required ambulance transport. First day in hospital found infection that went undiagnosed for months. After almost 2 weeks in hospital we're told to follow up with Garcia. When we did he wanted to know why we were there. Had not read chart. When I asked if he wanted to take some time to read her chart (admittedly in a sarcastic tone) he became upset. Needless to say mom now has a new doctor and is physically doing better. Very arrogant man. Not skilled enough to be so full of himself.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Doctor is not knowledgeable, and cannot deal with patient with multiple health issues. Uncaring. rushes you out to sit in his office. Does not cover all your health issues unless you the patient have a list and insist on it being covered. Good luck if you can't diagnose yourself. Sees no reason for a patient who is diabetic to test their blood! Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Worst doctor Ive ever seen, save yourself and go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Very dissapointed with Dr. Garcia, have never been treated so unkindly and without respect in my life, and this after seeing him for 8 years. Made me realize how important it is to have a good Dr. that really cares and listens. That would not be Dr. Gregory Garcia.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Extremely helpful in bringing an 89 year old woman back to good health after she had been poorly treated by another MD. He listens, thinks, and treats well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Doctor Garcia showed absolutely no interest in treating me,I was there as follow up after spending 2 weeks in a hospital,and had to have a cat scan.Dc. Garcia,was clueless as to my visit,I went with a friend that I introduced to him as a FRIEND and he kept referring to her as my mother,he also without even touching a hair on my head,said that he didnt understand why I was bothering because I looked fine,apparently Dc. Garcia has x-ray vision!he kept me waiting for a very long time,and never even apologized,he seemed bored,and thinking about lunch time.He also displayed overt signs that he was homophobic,and dismissed me without as much as a have a good day.Please stay away from this man!!!And by the way shame on Providence for hiring such an inept so called doctor.Useless to say I will not have anything to do with the Providence system anymore,if you are looking for good health care in Portland head to OHSU.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009