Ratings for Dr. Matthew L. Wright

Reading the other reviews amazed me. The front desk is definitely some of the nicest people you could ask for. Just because they are in the middle of something and can't acknowledge you doesn't mean they are not being nice. It just means they are busy. And I have never had an experience with Dr Wright being brusque or mean - and I have disagreed with him a few times and he doesn't get upset. He is a great doctor - never rushes through. I have my son going to him and my daughter who is now 19 and needs an 'adult' doctor is going to sign up with him today. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

The front Desk staff could be nicer. They often keep you standing at the front desk waiting. They do not acknowledge you/

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Wright is the best doctor I have ever seen. He isn't just running you through the appointment. He is accessible and excellent.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr Wright is an excellent doctor! He listens and follows through to get to the bottom of the problem. Very professional and I would recommend him to everyone. Best in my book!! J Smith

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Wright is very puntual, very knowledgeable and took time with me. He's the best internist I ever had!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

This Doctor gets very angry if he is on call on a weekend. When the assisted living home calls him about a patient for information, he uses very vulgar language against the people who talk to him on the phone. Words that men wouldn't even use if they are intoxicated that were sitting in a bar. This is very unprofessional. And should be reported to the AMA. He is in the same practice with Dr. John Baska who also has very poor ratings on this site.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Wright, I feel, is a very good, thorough, intelligent doctor who is terrific at diagnosis and realistic treatments. While at times he can be a bit brusque if you don/'t follow his advice, he also is very empathetic and kind - and a good listener. He is the best doctor I have seen in the Beaver Valley Area. Offices in Chippewa and Beaver. A part of Tri-State Medical Group (Beaver Internal Medicine) Also PA-C Martha Newman, in his same group, is an excellent nurse practitoner.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2005

Dr. Matthew L. Wright's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Unicare