Ratings for Dr. David Zukor

Dr. David Zukor is a mench! my husband's hip replacement has changed his life. he is rollerblading again, biking, hiking and working without pain. Dr. Zukor's professionalism, dedication and integrity are beyond reproach. And Rona, the Dr.'s right hand man, is the icing on the cake!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Zukor is THE best orthopedic surgeon, he is humane, attentive and an expert at his field. I speak with knowledge since I was one of the first patients to have a hip replacement in 1975. The operation was successful and lasted 30 years, but in 2008, I was more than overdue for a second hip replacement. Dr. Zukor operated my hip in April 2008, removing the old prosthesis and replacing it with a new and improved one, and I have had no problem ever since! The operation took 5 hours and was exhausting since the old prosthesis was "finished". I thank Dr. Zukor from the bottom of my heart for his patience and the new life that I can now enjoy without pain and with better range of movement. Dr. Zukor is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Zukor is a very professional, attentive and very humane Doctor. He took the time with me to explain the surgery several times on several visits because I was so afraid of the outcome of this second knee replacement. Having had a first knee replacement with Dr. Pierre Ranger, I could compare. My first was very difficult, recovery was very long and I limped for a very long time; physiotherapy was excruciating and lasted over 8 months. I remember still using my cane in the winter 9 months after surgery. I never saw Dr. Ranger in the hospital after the surgery . I saw him again at my first post-op appointment at Jean-talon hospital where I waited 7 hours to see him, in pain, because his clinic was so full. This first operation was in spring 2011. Needless to say I was not going to get my second knee replacement done by him. My knee replacement with Dr. Zukor took place in June 2016 and I never limped after surgery. I got up the day after surgery and walked normally. I can't say that I had to work very hard in physiotherapy either, I did my share but it was nothing compared to my first knee replacement. After 1 month I hardly needed a cane. Dr. Zukor was so kind, he checked in on me every day while I was hospitalized at the Jewish General and was always so patient in answering all of my questions. I never had to wait very long on my post-op visits at the Jewish and on my last visit, I got there early and Dr. Zukor saw me before my appointment time. I thank you Dr. Zukor from the bottom of my heart, I walk with no pain; on the weekend I went to Mt-Tremblant and walked up the mountain and down without a walking stick! And I look forward to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing this winter. Many thanks to Rona, Dr. Zukor's assistant, she was so helpful in so many ways, always available and always with a smile. It was not easy for her to schedule my operation at a convenient time for me because the operating room was being renovated. I really appreciated her efforts in scheduling a date for my surgery enabling me to return to my teaching on time. I want to thank everyone in the orthopaedic department although I don't know everyone's name. Thank you again. Francesca Collavoli

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Waited over an hour to see him because he was "on lunch" . Refused to give any feedback or alternatives after making up his mind about me. Was pretty mean when he didn't have to be.

Submitted November 28, 2015

AWESOME!! WONDERFUL RESULTS, EXPLAINED PROCEDURE AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS, VERY COURTEOUS,WONDERFUL STAFF!! VERY BEST EVER!! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! GOD BLESS YOU!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Zukor has been following me for my broken shoulder and I cannot say enough about his knowledge and his kind demeanor. He is very clear when talking about the injury and the next steps. Thank you, Dr. Zukor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Merci au Dr Zukor de m'avoir redonné une seconde vie. Je marche, je cours, je nage, grâce à lui! Grâce à la chirurgie du genou effectuée au mois de juin 2013 : une prothèse totale. C'est un grand humain, un humaniste, professionnel, méticuleux en plus d'être d'une extrême gentillesse. Merci Dr Zukor. Merci! Merci! Je ne vous remercierai jamais assez. Vous êtes un cadeau pour vos patients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

excellent Docter,best knowledge my wife had twice surgery for hip and he was amazing caring and after we came to see him and gave him a gift he refused to take its been three years since surgery we cant thank him enough THANK YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

My husband has had two hip replacement surgeries done by Dr. Zukor.I can certainly tell you that he is a top notch Dr. He was so helpful and caring.You don;t often find a dr like him. He takes much pride in his surgery and his paitients.The post op care at the hospital was amazing.Thank you so much Dr. Zukor for giving my husband back his freedom to walk without pain.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

In on word-He is the best surgeon.It is 11 years i had total hip replacement and still feel great. I have one word to say: Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010