Ratings for Dr. Emmett Elves

So knowledgeable! I'm so grateful he's taken such good care of my kids many health needs from infancy to teenagers.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Please be very aware of taking your children to Dr. Elves. He sexually assaulted myself and and one of my friends. I have been silent for many years but I will be filing a former complaint very soon.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

It has been two months since my daughters apt and I am still seething at his rough bedside manner and lack of professional conduct. I won't go into details as I would be betraying my teenagers daughters privacy. Throughout our apt he was texting in his phone writing very random comments on paper. We saw a second paediatrician and she was very attentive concerned and respectful. Perhaps it is time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Can't believe some people complaining about waiting too long. That's what happens when you have a great doctor like Elves in our medical system. My son was born with a heart problem (thank goodness it was fixable and he is fine now) in the middle of the night. The PED on call was very green and was having trouble keeping him breathing properly. Luckily he was smart enough to call and wake up Elves who promptly came in and probably saved my son's life. Brandon is so fortunate to have a PED of his caliber.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

We saw this doctor back in 2013. I was the patient. We arrived right on time for my 12:30 appointment, and we waited for a full 3 HOURS to see Dr. Elves. Finally we get called in. I was referred to him for constant headaches, and sore joints. He immediately placed me on an anti depressant because "all teens have depression these days". He seemed more interested in pill pushing than actually diagnosing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My kids were diagnosed with ADHD ADD OCD not really helpful told me that my child being 30 pounds underweight was ok and there r having meltdowns all the time and can see them for months now not a good doctor I think it would be best if he just retired already not helpful at ALL

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I do declare that Dr. Elves likely suffered from Attention Deficit Disorder. He shows all the signs and symptoms consistent with this disorder.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Elves is both my children's doctor and he has always been great. Helpful, knowledgable, and kind. There may be a bit of a wait sometimes, but that is understandable considering he works across at the hospital too.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Elves is a guardian angel to my children he is a very good dr. 😊

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Best Pediatrician for our child. Thank you for all you do!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015