Ratings for Dr. Scott T. Thellman

I recently had my breast augmentation by Dr. Thellman and I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results! I am only a little over a month out but I have had no complications so far. Dr. Thellman is very knowledgeable and professional. I went to 3 different consultations but chose him because of his knowledge, experience, and bed side manner. I would recommend him to all of my friends in a heart beat. He was wonderful before my procedure and he has been wonderful at all of my post op appointments. He is a very skilled surgeon and he appears to really care about his patients. The only complaint I have is that he was late getting me into some of my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I have had several procedures done from minimally invasive to major operations done by Dr. Thellman and have been extremely pleased. He and his whole office staff were very kind and sincerely cared about me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I only saw Dr. Thelman once when Dr. Keller was gone. He was very knowledgable and kind. He was very encouraging and offered good help to me during a post-surgery visit.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr Thellman did a breast augmentation revision on me. It was botched and I needed yet another revision to correct his mistakes. He also did a necklift on me and that too needed revised. I still have a hideous scar under my neck that has never been completely resolved

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Scott T. Thellman's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Lawrence, KS