Ratings for Dr. Yoav Brill

Very narcissistic, long waits, people waiting in the hall. Did unnecessary vaginal hysterectomy, cystocele and rectocele repair on me which solved absolutely nothing. He should have referred me to a urogyny. After care at East General Hospital was like a horror movie.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Brill before saying, that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing so much care and concern. Dr.Brill is Professional , knowledgeable, and an amazing person at the same time. He is a great listener and is always there to help. Him and his stuff are amazing. I could not be more happier to have him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Brill for everything, that you do.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

upon arrival today the secretary is mean and unhelpful thiis inst a place i recommend

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Brill is a miracle worker. He is a skilled, compassionate, attentive and knowledgeable Surgeon. He performed my polyp and endometriosis surgery in January 2017. I can't say enough about how kind and caring he was, while being extremely professional, transparent and realistic. I have been able to live a normal life with minimal pain. I just think he's a great Doctor and compassionate human. Thank you Dr. Brill

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

the first time i meet dr brill im confident enough that im in good hands he was so amazing very professional ang straight forward he answered all my questions with a clear explanation.. im having a breach baby and we discuss about scheduled c section versus doing extra version or turning the baby... with all clear explaination, risk, advantage and disadvantages i come up with a great decision.. i was just referred by my ob to dr brill i just wished he is my ob from the very beginning. hes just brilliant, awesome, beyond smart. im so excited to meet my baby in a week

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Brill is a very professional and excellent OBgyn..I just had my surgery and i cant thnk him enough for a job well done..Hoping for th nx part and that is to het pregnant..God bless u Dr Brill..i highly recommend him👍👍👍

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr.Brill is a very excellent i would like to say thank you so much,i just had my surgery done july 4,2017 and it was successful thanks for his kindness i cant say any negative about him because he is a really amazing gynecologist..thanks again Dr.brill ill see you after 6 weeks God Bless

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I wish every doctor would be like Dr. Brill! Professional , knowledgeable, and an amazing person at the same time. Thank you Dr. Brill for your golden hands and a brilliant heart!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

First of all I'd like to thank dr Brill, stuff of Family birth centre and high risk clinic of Toronto East General Hosp. for their grate job, confidence, professionalism and kindness and.. for my wondeful lovely baby. I'm 40 years old with some health problems (thyroid, blood pressure) and I've delivered my second child just one month ago. He and dr Vasiliou (high risk clinic oа TEGH) lead me all my pregnancy and after delivery and Brill also was my OB. I delivered in 39 week by induction (prostaglandin, oxytocin). The doctor Brill convinced me of the necessity of induction and I don't regret my decision. Brill and his team have worked highly professionally . Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

For my first pregnancy he took over my care at the end. I had complications and the dr he shares an office with went on vacation the whole last month of my pregnancy. Dr Brill was amazing. He ended up delivering my first baby and was great dueing delivery. He got my first out fast when it needed to happen. I had such a great experience with him I requested him when i got pregnant with my second. I felt great under his care. I had more complications at the end of this last pregnancy and he was right on top of it. He didnt deliver but i had a horrible labour and delivery. It was full of complications and prolonged. Dr. Brill came in to check on me that next morning when he came in. A couple days later I went back to the hospital and he was on shift. I hadnt been feeling well after delivery and i ran into him. I asked him what he thought and he told me to go down to emerg. I had been debating whether or not to go. Because he told me to, I went. I was admitted for heart failure. If he hadnt have told me to go I may not have and who knows what would have happened. He is knowledgeable and straight forward. He has an amazing bed side manner. He can make a joke when appropriate. He's just great. I will always request him for my OB/GYN needs. He has since placed my IUD and I always know he is willing to fit me in. Sometimes there is a long wait time but that's usually because he's just a great dr. As for his staff: there was a really amazing woman there I think her name was Julie, she was just as great as dr brill. She has since left and he has a new lady there. She is nice and has some trouble adjusting i think. She did set up an appt for me at the wrong place and i had to deal with that. Shes not as helpful as the last lady but im sure that all comes with time. She only started this year.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017