Ratings for Dr. Yoav Brill

Dr.Brill is a very excellent i would like to say thank you so much,i just had my surgery done july 4,2017 and it was successful thanks for his kindness i cant say any negative about him because he is a really amazing gynecologist..thanks again Dr.brill ill see you after 6 weeks God Bless

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I wish every doctor would be like Dr. Brill! Professional , knowledgeable, and an amazing person at the same time. Thank you Dr. Brill for your golden hands and a brilliant heart!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

First of all I'd like to thank dr Brill, stuff of Family birth centre and high risk clinic of Toronto East General Hosp. for their grate job, confidence, professionalism and kindness and.. for my wondeful lovely baby. I'm 40 years old with some health problems (thyroid, blood pressure) and I've delivered my second child just one month ago. He and dr Vasiliou (high risk clinic oа TEGH) lead me all my pregnancy and after delivery and Brill also was my OB. I delivered in 39 week by induction (prostaglandin, oxytocin). The doctor Brill convinced me of the necessity of induction and I don't regret my decision. Brill and his team have worked highly professionally . Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

For my first pregnancy he took over my care at the end. I had complications and the dr he shares an office with went on vacation the whole last month of my pregnancy. Dr Brill was amazing. He ended up delivering my first baby and was great dueing delivery. He got my first out fast when it needed to happen. I had such a great experience with him I requested him when i got pregnant with my second. I felt great under his care. I had more complications at the end of this last pregnancy and he was right on top of it. He didnt deliver but i had a horrible labour and delivery. It was full of complications and prolonged. Dr. Brill came in to check on me that next morning when he came in. A couple days later I went back to the hospital and he was on shift. I hadnt been feeling well after delivery and i ran into him. I asked him what he thought and he told me to go down to emerg. I had been debating whether or not to go. Because he told me to, I went. I was admitted for heart failure. If he hadnt have told me to go I may not have and who knows what would have happened. He is knowledgeable and straight forward. He has an amazing bed side manner. He can make a joke when appropriate. He's just great. I will always request him for my OB/GYN needs. He has since placed my IUD and I always know he is willing to fit me in. Sometimes there is a long wait time but that's usually because he's just a great dr. As for his staff: there was a really amazing woman there I think her name was Julie, she was just as great as dr brill. She has since left and he has a new lady there. She is nice and has some trouble adjusting i think. She did set up an appt for me at the wrong place and i had to deal with that. Shes not as helpful as the last lady but im sure that all comes with time. She only started this year.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Brill is a highly skilled surgeon. I just had a laparoscopic hysterectomy done. I didn't require any pain medication on after day 2. I removed my surgical tape on day 10 and I do not see the incisions, no scaring. I am truly amazed!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

The best doctor in this field! Highly professional, but also is a nice person, most kind and caring! He performed two different surgeries on me since I've known him (more then a decade) Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

The best Obgyn out there, had my 2 pregnancy under his care. He listened to all my concerns and made me comfortable throughout the pregnancy. Gave me options and didn't force his idea on me. Now just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and wishing I'm still in Toronto so I could go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Brill is a great doctor! I am seeing him for Endo and Adenomyosis, he can be curt, but not unlike many other specialists I have seen. He is confident, funny, and takes your concerns seriously. I like that he is willing to try different options, and always follows up. Great doctor, always on time, and wonderful reception and nursing staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Brill is kind and compassionate, and very skilled and knowledgable. I couldn't have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Brill is the best doctor I've ever seen! Being his patient for over 10 yrs , he is always makes me feel so comfortable. He is always very gentle. It always seems that he knows what he's doing, very professional! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017