Ratings for Dr. Linda N. Teal

Wonderful, compassionate doctor, who takes time to answer questions... And more questions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I went to see Linda Teal to get my Mirena removed. I was told to be there at 10:15, which I was... I did not get brought into a room until 10:45. Then I had to wait for what felt like forever for the doctor to come in. The nurse was nice and understanding, but the doctor was not at all! She did not want to answer my questions. She did not want to give me information on other forms of birth control they offered. She checked the Mirena, said it was fine, washed her hands and walked out of the room. She said it's a very expensive thing and that I should just keep it in for the 5 years. The only reason I got the Mirena was because I was told it can be taken out at ANY time! This doctor did not want to listen to me or help me decide on a new birth control! I was very upset that she wouldn't just remove it, seeing as that is why I made the appointment. Another thing I noticed was that all the equipment was extremely out dated and the place could definitely use a makeover.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

dr teal has taken wonderful care of me for several years, both in the office and for an emergency surgery...she is knowledgable and compassionate and i would recommend her highly to anyone lookinf for a gynecologist...office staff os great too

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

MADE CANCER DIAGNOSIS AND REFERRED ME TO EXCELLENT GYNOCHOLOGICAL ONCOLOGIST IN sPRINGFIELD, MO.KNOWLEDGABLE, AND NO-NONSENCE.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Teal did a rather serious operation on me. Had me out of the hospital in 1 and 1/2 days. Would recommend her highly. One of the finest.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Went to see Dr. Teal a couple years back had to wait 2 hours to see her. Had several test results faxed to her and she did not even bother to look at any of these results. Just gave me samples and said come back in 3 months. Went to get second opinion, ended up having to have surgery. So please beware of who you see.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Received an urgent operation by this doctor. Could not ask for a quicker better diagnosis, better treatment. Had me out of the hospital in a day and a half. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

professional and knowledgeable. Knowledge of new procedures.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Linda N. Teal's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR