Ratings for Dr. Gordon Reid

Great doctor, great staff and a wonderful clinic! Love it there!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I would highly recommend this dentist. I have issues with neck problem and a jaw problem. He and his assistant were accommodating and I was able to get my teeth fixed without any problems. He is by far the best I've been to and I will continue to see him going forward.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

A great dentist , so helpful. His staff is Wonderful ....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very knowledgeable, took the time to understand my concerns. I have recommended him to many friends and family members.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Excellent dentist with excellent staff!!! I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

We are a family of 3 adults and we are completely happy and satisfied with this dentist and his staff.Until we became patients here we had been with our previous dentist for over 40 years.He retired and Dr. Reid had taken over most of his patients. Until Dr. Reid we had not had a proper cleaning and we were astonished to find out that the cleaning of our teeth was really only polishing at the previous dentist. He is a very caring, knowledgeable dentist and we cannot ever say a bad word against him. or find any fault with his staff. Those previous comments makes one wonder about the motives others may have.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

very thoughtful dentist. staff has been with him for years that's a sure sign of how great he is. very involved with the community and helping people who don't have alot of money. some may think he's egotistical but he's just quiet in nature. have been going to him for years, no one better, but his co ordinator is insane.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Not sure if some folks mistaken Dr Reid's Self assuredness for Self importance. Don't read too much into the few negative comments, you won't find a more knowledgable and decent dentist. Would recommend to anyone. We have been goign to him for 12 years with NO issues.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

ok technically, staff ok, he himself has a a high opinion of himself and does not respond well to questions; bit of an ego for sure, not a good experience; decided to change dentists.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011