Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Chopp

Both the professionalism and the caring at Urology Team have been outstanding. My doctor Richard Chopp is terrific. I highly recommend this urology practice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Always very courteous and professional. Dr. Chopp is always very professional and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

The services provided by Dr. Chopp and the support staff has been excellent except that twice, the appointed time they gave me on the card at checkout and given on the reminder call have been different than the time on the computer when I arrived at the time given earlier. Also, once I arrived at the given time but the computer had me scheduled at that time but on a different day. That's the only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 stars.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

As usual, the front desk and check out desk were excellent. Everyone was on time. I discussed my issue with Dr. Chopp and he came up with a product recommendation that I had never heard of before, even though I had done a great deal of research on the subject. I'll be trying it and will check back in the future.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

First experience, second visit for me. This was better as I didn't have to wait for twenty minutes while the doctor completed his prior appointments. Dr. Chopp is pretty cut and dried as presentation goes. I have a couple of questions which I plan to ask through the patient portal and see how that works. I'm still working on the issues which were presented in my appointments, but I'm happy with the direction we are headed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I know Dr. Richard Chopp for a long time and he is an exceptional doctor. Very dedicated.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Chopp showed genuine concern over my health condition and is working hard to formulate a plan for my care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Chopp was especially reassuring to me.Dr. Chopp was especially reassuring to me.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Chopp is always concerned and helpful. Dr Chopp is always concerned and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

the Bee Cave location is really nice with easy parking. the best of the 3 locations I have visited. Dr. Chopp is an exceptional doctor that I really trust in his opinions. the assistant (Rudy) was thorough and painless in the required prep. Well Done!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Richard T. Chopp's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)