Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Chopp

I have been going to Dr Chopp for years, he is the best. I continue to send my friends and associates to the Urology team

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Chopp and especially Rod were so good at keeping me calm but informed that I enjoyed the prostate biopsy more than I thought possible. That takes talent.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Choop and the whole team are just wonderful! All the services are exceptional. I have never felt better cared for! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Chopp is a wonderful doctor.He shows genuine concern for my overall health.He gave me great advice on seeking a gastric sleeve procedure to help me lose my excess weight.WIsh he was my primary care doctor. Thanks for your sincerity Dr Chopp!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Front office staff was over worked today as they were double booked. They did fine considering the number of patients. Dr. Chopp,as usual, was very professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I really enjoyed working with Dr. Chopp who is very knowledgeable and informative.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Chopp. I have complete confidence in his ability to diagnose and treat whatever my problems may be.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Chopp was highly recommend to me, and I see why. Very professional, and did a great job during the procedure. Him, along with all the nurses and staff made this a great experience. I will definitely let others know of this team! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr Chopp is an exceptional urologist and has been attentive to my issues quickly, thorough, and with professional care. As a patient with various prostate issues, he has provided the care needed from follow on problems with radiation and surgery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Chopp is Man of integrity. I know him for many years and I know he is an exceptional professional Physician. I would recommend him without hesitation. The Urology Team is a 5 star group of professional and caregiving people.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Richard T. Chopp's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)