Ratings for Dr. Randal F. Wojciehoski

If there was a way to give minus stars, I would. I agree with below comments. He was shipped in from Stevens Point to Milwaukee to be the IE for the City of Milwaukee. He got my education incorrect, stated office visits before I was even injured, notated a claim about a plantars wart that I never even put through workers comp. He was late for the appointment because as he told me "I stopped at the store on the way." He stated that I fell over a telephone cord when in fact it was a heavy rubber covering to cover cords. Although he stated the medicine that I took, he listed one that I never even heard of. He stated I had a long history of foot problems. About 30 years ago I had two toes straightened. There is my long history of foot problems. I actually did get treatment from my podiatrist and had it paid out of my insurance. My foot is a lot better now. NO thanks to Wojciehoski. I can't even call him Doctor. More like Quack Wojciehoski. I hope he can live with himself.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

This guy is a bought and paid for insurance company douche. He actually took a phone call from someone, and spent the next 10 minutes 'Googling' something for them, during 10 minutes of my 20 minute 'independent' medical examination. The actually physical examination took less that 30 seconds. And in this 30 seconds, he was miraculously able to determine that podiatrist I've been seeing for the past 6 months (a former President of the state podiatrist association) was wrong. Several 'facts' in the report he prepared were glaring errors. Can't possible say enough bad things about this bought and paid for insurance company goon. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

the dr had not reviewed any of my records prior to my appointment. His after report was that, although there was MRI images that were to the contrary from other clinics (which i had sent to him about 2 weeks in advance), i apparently had no injury at all. this despite not only the mri's, but also the two previous surgeries. i've already spoke to a lawyer (who knew exactly who this dr was) and have been advised that he is just a work comp doc. insurance pays him a couple grand and he says your fine, despite any medical evidence. (I understand how divided people can be when someone says they were hurt at work and are on workers' compensation, but as a doctor you shouldn't be allowed to ignore certain sections of my post injury medical history like MRI's, surgical reports, therapy reports ect.)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Randal F. Wojciehoski's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp