Ratings for Dr. Joan Lopatka

Receptionist is rude and will give you the stink eye if your 10 minutes late for an appointment with your infant. But the doctors ok with making you wait over half an hour past your scheduled appointment time any given day and says that's her "disclaimer" is she runs behind. Maybe she should book less appointments in a day. I would rather wait another week to be seen then have her waste my time and make me sit with an impatient 2 yr old that goes to enough medical appointments as it is. Most useless doctor I know and I work with a bunch. Will just take what you or other specialists say about your child and regurgitate it to you at your next appointment without any helpful input of her own. Stay clear. Find someone else. I think she is ready to throw in the towel and only wants simple cases at this point.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr is amazing! Her receptionist is beyond rude with smart comments.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Lopatka cares for my son since his birth 10 years ago. She is very knowledgeable, willing to listen to any even smallest concerns and always give best advice. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

She rushes her job and doesn't pay atten tion on questions when asked or needs answers and runs out of room

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

She is wonderful. She has seen all 3 of mine since birth (3 kids in the last 5 years) and we love having her for our dr. She will answer questions if you have them, will refer out when needed and doesn't let even the tiniest mole go unnoticed. If you need the time she will give it to you. Yes you will wait sometimes, find me a good, busy Dr you won't wait sometimes for. Some patients require unexpected extra time (my child has been that patient) so I'm greatful when she spends that few extra minutes with us and i don't mind waiting other times if other patients end up needing more time. She's a very busy lady between the hospital and clinic but she finds the time if you need it. She's busy for a reason and her receptionist is very sweet. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is so great! Very thorough and takes the time to answer all questions. She notices even the tiniest little thing that even myself has over looked with my littles. My kids really like her and her ofgice staff is great!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Has been my sons doctor since his birth. She is very warm and friendly and attentive to your questions and concerns and her secretary is super sweet!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have had nothing but excellent experiences she is to the point, has open and honest communication regarding concerns I fully trust her opinion and she has directed us to different specialist for areas that require more specialized knowledge base . I am sure she may not be for everyone but she is defiantly the doctor for us and treats the way I need a doctor to!! I would wait all day to see her if I had to to know that I am getting the best care for my child! Thank you Dr we appreciate your time and effort !!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous, especially as the Apts are so hurried and rushed. Plus she never really answered my question when I had a concern about my baby.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Pretty crappy doctor. She also gave me many rude responses when I went in with my first daughter asking questions about allergic responses. My main problem is the RECEPTIONIST who has told me to call back every time on days the office is closed. Also she has talked back to me numerous times and is highly unprofessional. Not a very welcoming receptionist and the appointments are always SO late. Worst place to go!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Joan Lopatka's Credentials

• Blue Cross Medicare Select
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)