Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Mass

I just wrote an in-depth review of my aptmt with Dr. Mass, only to discover that I could not fulfill my task in 1000 words, so I've just rebegun and will now force brevity. Dr. Mass seems like a well-intended fellow, likely hardworking and quite possibly intelligent. The "problem" which occured during my visit was he didn't recognize my symptoms to be by any means alarming, simply acceptable, albeit persistent ailments, like swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, sinus inflammation, and enduring fatigue, all about 6 months in at the time of the aptmt. Dr. Mass performed a very light checkup on my neck, and declared no prevalent issue. He appeared quite patient for about 15 minutes, but was quite content upon his diagnosis of nothing being wrong with me, and dubbed my condition "chronic fatigue". I'm a 22 y/o male with an exceptionally healthy lifestyle, so that's hard for me to see as normal. By the time he decided I was fine, he made it quite clear he was finished with me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Terrible attitude. Very arrogant and does not pay attention to anything you tell him. Completely worthless office visit and waste of money.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I had a bad experience with Dr. Mass, he was rude had his records strewn on his floor, I complained to the head of North Penn Hospital at the time and the president did not seem surprised. I think he should be reported to the State Medical Board...and yes he is very hostile to me too.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Hostile and arrogant. Asked me my complaint, and I told him two of my symptoms. He then angrily demanded to know which one I was there for? I suppose I am not allowed to have both. Performed one test and told me nothing was wrong. Acted like I was making it up. Told me I must have "allergies" (since he did not know what was wrong). I was diagnosed a month later with a severe lung ailment at a major University Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Stephen C. Mass's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1994)

AHC