Ratings for Dr. Douglas Humphreys

Dr Humphreys and his staff have been outstanding with the procedures I have had there. He cares so much about the work he does and wants everything to be perfect. I appreciate that in a Doctor. Follow up has been great. I would highly recommend Dr Humphreys and his office for any procedure you may be considering.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

My office visit was very pleasant. Everyone was informative, cheerful and patient.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very bad experience. I went to his office to get fillers under my eyes because I had some hollows. They recommend juvederm for my eyes ( because it is the only filler they had). I had read that juvederm was not the best option for under eyes. However I asked about it and the doctor's nurse said that juvederm and restylene were pretty much the same so I believed it and agreed to get the filler applied right away. What a mistake!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Blepharoplasty procedure: recently had procedure done😃👀excellent results! Extremely happy with the overall experience . DR. HUMPHREYS is a wonderful 'gentle' kind hearted soul... A doctor who is an outstanding surgeon and one who in my opinion ...truly cares🙌⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Humphreys was recommended to me by a family member because she was so happy with her breast augmentation. I am 51 years old and wasn't even sure I wanted to have the surgery until I had my initial consult. I live in Edmonton but felt the drive would be well worth it if I could have the same positive experience. I am so happy with my decision. Dr Humphreys did a beautiful job. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and muscle repair. The entire staff are great at their jobs. I felt like I was in very good hands especially on surgery day and visits back to monitor the recovery. Thanks Dr Humphreys, Dr Patel, Vanessa and the sweet nurses in the operating and recovery room. I wish that everyone who had to have a surgery could have this experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Humphreys from start to finish. I had a breast augmentation almost one year ago and they look and feel amazing. At my first consultation I noticed how friendly the staff was, how clean the office is, and how knowledgable Dr. Humphreys is. I came back for several consults to calm my nerves and everybody was so generous with their time. The surgery was a breeze and his anesthesiologist was fantastic. I was so pleased with my recovery time and then final results! This surgery was such a breeze, I'm considering going back for another non related procedure. I have already recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Had a Breast Augmentation a couple years ago. went to him because he had great reviews and was affordable. I love my breasts and the size. turns out however my nipples, though i never had a problem before, are now about 2 inches off...not lined up at all. He says he'll fix it for the bargain price of 2000. I talked to another woman who had them done by him and same thing, she paid the 2000. You get a great deal and the wait times are awesome, but you might just end up paying for it in the end!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Had BA a few years ago. Dr H is kind and professional. I wish I was happy with my results, I am not at all. I am wearing the same bra size post sx, was hoping this would make me look more "full". wish I had more encouragement to get a size more suited to my body by Dr and nurse. Just know what you want when you are going in for consult. Good luck.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very kind and non judgmental. He was very friendly answered all of my questions and took the time to LISTEN to my concerns. The office was very clean and the staff was welcoming when I came into the office. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Takes the time to answer questions and demonstrates genuine care for his patients. Is very compassionate and non-judgemental, puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable. Very pleased with my breast reconstruction surgery and tummy tuc which was necessitated by having a mastectomy. For the first time since having children over 39 years ago, I am proud of how I look in clothes and out of them. Dr, Humphrey's was highly recommended and my results are why he is so highly regarded within the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Douglas Humphreys's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After receiving his medical degree with great distinction from the University of Saskatchewan, Dr. Douglas Humphreys completed extensive training and co-founded Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He is a member of both the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He offers his Calgary patients a wide range of cosmetic procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tucks and facelift surgery. To learn more about Dr. Humphreys and his practice please visit his website.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1997)

• Breast augmentation