Ratings for Dr. Douglas Humphreys

Had a Breast Augmentation a couple years ago. went to him because he had great reviews and was affordable. I love my breasts and the size. turns out however my nipples, though i never had a problem before, are now about 2 inches off...not lined up at all. He says he'll fix it for the bargain price of 2000. I talked to another woman who had them done by him and same thing, she paid the 2000. You get a great deal and the wait times are awesome, but you might just end up paying for it in the end!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Had BA a few years ago. Dr H is kind and professional. I wish I was happy with my results, I am not at all. I am wearing the same bra size post sx, was hoping this would make me look more "full". wish I had more encouragement to get a size more suited to my body by Dr and nurse. Just know what you want when you are going in for consult. Good luck.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very kind and non judgmental. He was very friendly answered all of my questions and took the time to LISTEN to my concerns. The office was very clean and the staff was welcoming when I came into the office. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Takes the time to answer questions and demonstrates genuine care for his patients. Is very compassionate and non-judgemental, puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable. Very pleased with my breast reconstruction surgery and tummy tuc which was necessitated by having a mastectomy. For the first time since having children over 39 years ago, I am proud of how I look in clothes and out of them. Dr, Humphrey's was highly recommended and my results are why he is so highly regarded within the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Humphreys did a BA and scar reguvenation therapy in June 2015 for which I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very nervous about the procedure when I met him, he and his staff were very empathetic, courteous, patient with my questions and professional. I felt very comfortable with him and everyone in the clinic. I cannot say enough about him and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I recently underwent an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and rectus plication (tightening of abdominal muscles) at the Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery Clinic. My surgeon was Dr. Humphreys. The entire experience has been fantastic from start to finish. My initial consultation with Dr. Humphreys was very informative. He explained the procedure in detail and drew pictures of the incision and new belly button. He answered all my questions patiently and addressed all my concerns with kindness and detailed information. He is obviously very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience with this procedure. What is very unique about the Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery Clinic is that the actual surgery (which occurs under general anesthesia) takes place at the clinic in one of two state of the art operating rooms. I felt very comfortable knowing that the nursing staff and anesthesiologist are handpicked by Dr. Humphreys to assist him in a very well designed outpatient operating room. I am now almost one month post-abdominoplasty and the results are unbelievable. My hope was to have a stomach which resembled my pre-pregnancy stomach but the appearance of my stomach is significantly better than before I had children! I am very pleasantly surprised and happy with the results. Thank you to Dr. Humphreys and his amazing clinic staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Humphreys made me feel very much at ease. He is a very charismatic, engaging and professional. I felt he understood my concerns. He did a fantastic job and I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Humphreys re-set my nose after a bad bike crash. He's empathetic, helpful, kind, engaging, professional and did a fantastic job. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Before going for a consultation I did a lot of research about the surgery, Doctors in the area, and the after care. I felt really overwhelmed and after reading all of the amazing reviews for Dr. Humphreys I asked my Dr to send a referral to him. I went to see Dr Humphreys last year for a Breast Reduction Consultation and it was fantastic. He was so professional and actually took the time to address my concerns and make me feel at ease about the surgery. My consultation was in December and my Surgery was in February. On the day of my surgery I was so nervous and so before the surgery he made me feel safe and comfortable. I am SO grateful for him and his talent. I had a reduction and a lift and they look fantastic. Not only did he do a great job, but he has seen me 3 times since the surgery to make sure everything is healing nicely. He is very considerate, he takes pride in his work, and takes the time to educate you on after care. I highly recommend Dr Humphreys and his staff at McLeod Trail Plastic Surgery! Thank you so much Dr Humphreys!!! You are incredible! :)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I was referred to by a friend for breast reduction , when i first meet him i was nervous . he started talking about other things and he made me comfortable . I made my appointment in late oct had my surgery in dec 4 2013 , i love job he did . so i went back to him again for tummy tuck had it oct 21 and 11 days later so happy with the results . His staff was awesome to i would referred him to anyone he is awesome dr . I love what he did for me

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Douglas Humphreys's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After receiving his medical degree with great distinction from the University of Saskatchewan, Dr. Douglas Humphreys completed extensive training and co-founded Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He is a member of both the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He offers his Calgary patients a wide range of cosmetic procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tucks and facelift surgery. To learn more about Dr. Humphreys and his practice please visit his website.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Had a Breast Augmentation a couple years ago. went to him because he had great reviews and was affordable. I love my breasts and the size. turns out however ..."

January 12, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca/meet-our-team/our-surgeons/douglas-humphreys-bsc-md-frcsc/" to "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca/about-us/our-surgeons/dr-humphreys".

December 31, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "(403) 452-7953" to "(403) 242-5080".

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had BA a few years ago. Dr H is kind and professional. I wish I was happy with my results, I am not at all. I am wearing the same bra size post sx, was hoping ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Very kind and non judgmental. He was very friendly answered all of my questions and took the time to LISTEN to my concerns. The office was ve..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Takes the time to answer questions and demonstrates genuine care for his patients. Is very compassionate and non-judgemental, puts you at ease and makes you fe..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphreys did a BA and scar reguvenation therapy in June 2015 for which I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very nervous about the procedure when ..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T2V 5J9" to "T2H 0L8". Address has been updated from "7425 Macleod Trail Southwest" to "7425 Macleod Trail SW". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

June 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca/" to "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca/meet-our-team/our-surgeons/douglas-humphreys-bsc-md-frcsc/". Phone Number has been updated from "14032425080" to "(403) 452-7953".

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca" to "http://www.macleodtrailplasticsurgery.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2V 5J9". Address has been updated from "None" to "7425 Macleod Trail Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032425080".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and rectus plication (tightening of abdominal muscles) at the Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery Clinic. My surg..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphreys made me feel very much at ease. He is a very charismatic, engaging and professional. I felt he understood my concerns. He did a fantastic job an..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Humphreys re-set my nose after a bad bike crash. He's empathetic, helpful, kind, engaging, professional and did a fantastic job. I cannot say enough good ..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before going for a consultation I did a lot of research about the surgery, Doctors in the area, and the after care. I felt really overwhelmed and after reading ..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to by a friend for breast reduction , when i first meet him i was nervous . he started talking about other things and he made me comfortab..."

October 31, 2014