Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Riina

Thank you for saving my son. I will be forever grateful for your skilled hands and expertise in treating his aneurysm on 12/ 18.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

KIND,CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WAS FORTUNATE TO HAVE DR.RIINA OPERATE ON ME.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Rinna saved my life. There is nothing elsed to say except thank you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Riina healed my ruptured aneurysm and also three additional aneurysm which were identified during the coiling of the rupture. He was thorough and kind explaining everything that was happening to my family as I was being cared for. I think he is just the best surgeon I've ever dealt with and certainly highly talented. I credit him with giving me back a whole life.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr.Riina is a brilliant,compassionate,warm ,caring Doctor.He saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I just underwent a clipping procedure (Jan 2010). Terrific doctor, helpful and will answer your questions. It's important to find a gifted surgeon who will do the job ASAP (to lower the chance of infection) and do it right the first time. Dr Riina does both clipping and coiling procedures.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

What can I say about Dr. Riina? He is a brilliant neurosurgeon. His blessed hands and god saved my life on 10/29/05. I have now had four more years with my two sons and counting and I now try not to take life for granted. This is a good site. thanks

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Riina is awesome. He took the time to explain everything to me. He is extremely skilled, professional and knowledgable. I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Riina is the best of the best. A wonderful human being and an amazing surgeon and technician. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

One of the nicest people I've ever met- and yes, he's brilliant. I saw him for a herniated disc in my lower back which he doesn't specialize in, but he still took the time to read my MRI films, and then refer me to a surgeon who was also brilliant.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Howard A. Riina's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners