Ratings for Dr. S. Rangaswamy

Saw him in er ,,, great dr Bed side manner was great , gentle and very understanding

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Staff at front desk very rude and unhelpful. Was stressful dealing with them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I haven't been able to reach this office since last Thursday November 16, phone disconnected , really a Docter a specialist at that with no phone. I have surgery scheduled and can't get through and the message says not to go to the office . How am I suposed to get a hold of them.This is absolutely ridiculous . Please I need to talk to someone in the office

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had to have a cystoscopy done and had to visit Dr. Rangaswamy's office to have a bladder scan done the day before the cystoscopy. I drank 1L of water an hour before my 9:15am appointment and had an extremely hard time holding it in. I arrived at the office at 8:45am, but they would not let me in to release even a small amount of urine, insisted that the office doesn't open until 9am and I"d have to wait. After sweating and waiting for what felt like an eternity, they allowed me in at 8:54a.m, to which, the nurse Shelly ushered me quickly to relieve myself on a special commode. I then had the bladder scan afterwards. Shelly was extremely helpful in explaining the cystoscopy procedure I was having the next day. She saw my nervousness and used humour to calm me and she did a great job! She was great! Cystoscopy day at St. Mary's Hospital is where I met Dr. Rangaswamy for the first time. He was very reassuring, and talked me through the entire procedure. I felt very at ease and the procedure was done in a jiffy with minimal discomfort. I'd recommend Dr. Rangaswamy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Rangaswamy for a few years for the same problem. As the problem got worse he just changed my meds - no help at all, and his staff were rude, and didn't seem to be too much on the ball.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was referred to Dr. R by my neurologist. His staff never answer their phone. His help was to hand me a pamphlet. I got no cautionary advice about "clean self catheterization" I have since experienced 2 UTI's A horrifying, disgusting and painful experience. Both thumbs way down for "Dr." S. Rangaswamy.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had tests done by both Dr. Rangaswamy at the hospital and his nurse Shelley (I believe that was her name. If I am wrong, please accept my apologies.). I found the doctor, the nurse and all of the staff at both locations to be knowledgeable and kind. They made a somewhat embarrassing and uncomfortable experience seem so quick, easy and professional. I believe that I will only remember the great way they handled my situation and that I was able to leave with my dignity intact.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

He's a terrible doctor. he performs the test before warning me what he was going to do and caused a lot of pain and then Gives me a completely different diagnosis then my first urologist and a pill that doesn't work again (5th pill) he's rude short with his answers explains nothing goes away to India all the time has no answering machine and is never on time. Ten years I have not slept and he's no help at all

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

He is so rushy and careless. I have no respect for this man.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I had 2 kidney stone surgery 1 on October 27 and the other on dec 8 I had 3 kidney stones 1 was a 9mm dr Rangaswamy explain the surgery to me

Submitted February 23, 2016