Ratings for Dr. J. E. Paulseth

28 years post MS diagnosis, Dr Paulseth is still the Neurologist I go to for care by choice. I moved from Hamilton and choose to return there for my care because he is the doctor who can give me the best and most up to date information on what is available to me. While he is extremely busy, due to the fact that there are an unfortunately high number of people diagnosed with MS in our area annually and this is his area of expertise, he is patient and kind with each individual. Kudos to a staff who can work with a demanding clientele and keep a positive frame of mind after so many years. Thank-you to all for such great care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr, Paulseth was excellent .Unfortunately his secretary was incredibly abusive to me and didn't keep up with the care I should have had. I am surprised that she is still employed !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Paulseth is one of the best. He is always willing to help his patients with their needs. I rate him an excellent doctor. :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Paulseth is brilliant. He is empathetic and knowledgeable. He is thorough with clinical assessments and takes time listening and advising. I am a registered nurse and a patient of his for over10 years. I an very fortunate to have found such an awesome doctor who has helped me through some rough MS situations.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Recently saw this Doctor for MS. He was so patient and kind despite my communication difficulties, most likely as a result of the MS. I was in a bad way when i went into the appointment and he treated me with dignity and kindness. God bless this lovely soul.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Fantastic Doctor, but has logistical concerns with practice. Cancels Appointments without notice/no temporary referrals while away/medication renewals difficult when appointments are cancelled. The Secretary make this disease more unbearable, causing undue stress when you call the Office for direction/answers/ referrals/ medications. The Doctor is great, having to deal with the secretary sometimes makes seeing this Doctor regrettable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Paulseth since 1999. Although the MS has progressed aggressively (as expected) I found that Dr Paulseth and his staff have been extremely supportive, helpfull and compassionate. Through my experience, I found that Dr Paulseth not only treats the symptom but the patient as well. (you would think that this is a standard for all doctors) Judging from other "specialist" visits, this is not always true. Dr Paulseth is an excellent listener and works WITH the patient to make your unpleasant journey a little more manageable. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

This Dr took care of me when I got taken by ambulance to the hospital. His care was prompt companionate and he was very very through. Upon my discharge he returned all my calls to made referrals as he deemed necessary. Thank you so very much you are an amazing dr. and caring soul. May you all your efforts be blessed. If I could give you 6 stars I would.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

before go this Dr. think twice, because you can not reach him easily, because his old secretary woman who thought she is his protector angel and barricade him...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I'm sure I haven't made his job easy over the years. But I think his patience is unbelievable. He is very articulate,knowledgeable. And has this uncanny way of knowing when you are leaving things out.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014