Ratings for Dr. J. E. Paulseth

He is the best. Caring and attentive. I switched to him 7 years ago and could not be happier. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I was referred as an urgent patient, got in after a week. Dr. Paulseth is amazing, he calls me at home and listens to all my concerns. I am only 24, and have a suspected disorder of intracranial hypertension. He is taking all the steps to make sure the diagnosis is accurate (I see an optamologist and have an MRI soon) as well as I take water pills to drain the swelling and fluid around my brain. He also gives me medicine to help the horrible headaches that come with this disorder. Best doctor ever, and I have to see a psychiatrist, diabetic doctor, and doctor for my thyroid. NO ONE has ever been better to me than Dr. Paulseth!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Thank you for your strengths. Your an amazing doctor. <3 > $

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Kind, and never in a rush with my 92 year old mother. Responds to calls in a timely manner, and is attentive to patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Paulseth is an amazing doctor! He has been my MS neurologist for about a year now and I think he is incredible. It is evident that he is very educated and able to provide you with the most up to date information necessary. He also has an extremely therapeutic voice and vibe to him which makes harsh conversations a little more bearable! Strongly reccommend Dr. Paulseth to anyone who unfortunately needs to see such a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Best neurologist I have ever seen :) Have had him for over 15 yrs., and love him and his staff is amazing as well :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

28 years post MS diagnosis, Dr Paulseth is still the Neurologist I go to for care by choice. I moved from Hamilton and choose to return there for my care because he is the doctor who can give me the best and most up to date information on what is available to me. While he is extremely busy, due to the fact that there are an unfortunately high number of people diagnosed with MS in our area annually and this is his area of expertise, he is patient and kind with each individual. Kudos to a staff who can work with a demanding clientele and keep a positive frame of mind after so many years. Thank-you to all for such great care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr, Paulseth was excellent .Unfortunately his secretary was incredibly abusive to me and didn't keep up with the care I should have had. I am surprised that she is still employed !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Paulseth is one of the best. He is always willing to help his patients with their needs. I rate him an excellent doctor. :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Paulseth is brilliant. He is empathetic and knowledgeable. He is thorough with clinical assessments and takes time listening and advising. I am a registered nurse and a patient of his for over10 years. I an very fortunate to have found such an awesome doctor who has helped me through some rough MS situations.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016