You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Fantastic Doctor, but has logistical concerns with practice. Cancels Appointments without notice/no temporary referrals while away/medication renewals difficult when appointments are cancelled. The Secretary make this disease more unbearable, causing undue stress when you call the Office for direction/answers/ referrals/ medications. The Doctor is great, having to deal with the secretary sometimes makes seeing this Doctor regrettable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Paulseth since 1999. Although the MS has progressed aggressively (as expected) I found that Dr Paulseth and his staff have been extremely supportive, helpfull and compassionate. Through my experience, I found that Dr Paulseth not only treats the symptom but the patient as well. (you would think that this is a standard for all doctors) Judging from other "specialist" visits, this is not always true. Dr Paulseth is an excellent listener and works WITH the patient to make your unpleasant journey a little more manageable. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

This Dr took care of me when I got taken by ambulance to the hospital. His care was prompt companionate and he was very very through. Upon my discharge he returned all my calls to made referrals as he deemed necessary. Thank you so very much you are an amazing dr. and caring soul. May you all your efforts be blessed. If I could give you 6 stars I would.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I'm sure I haven't made his job easy over the years. But I think his patience is unbelievable. He is very articulate,knowledgeable. And has this uncanny way of knowing when you are leaving things out.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I am very happy with being a patient of Dr. Paulseth. Being a physician myself and having seen my fair share of doctors in my day, I can appreciate his open-mindedness, understanding, knowledge and kind bed-side manners. His staff is very friendly and helpful too. They are very busy, though, so they might not return promptly calls or messages; patience and perseverance will get you through. :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

AMAZING!!!!! It took 9 months to get into see him, but he was so worth the wait!! He spent over an hour with me,was so kind and caring...wish more Doctors were like him!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr.Paulseth in my opinion has an amazing understanding of Dystonia. He has been treating me for this disorder for 10 years now. I can only hope that they find a cure for it before he retires. I thank him for his patience and dedication.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr.Paulseth is helpful,compasionate,interested in my wellbeing.always gives plenty of time to answer questions.He always gives updated information.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. J. E. Paulseth's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor, but has logistical concerns with practice. Cancels Appointments without notice/no temporary referrals while away/medication renewals difficul..."

October 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8L 5G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "304 Victoria Avenue North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055219774".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr Paulseth since 1999. Although the MS has progressed aggressively (as expected) I found that Dr Paulseth and his staff have been ex..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr took care of me when I got taken by ambulance to the hospital. His care was prompt companionate and he was very very through. Upon my discharge he retur..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "before go this Dr. think twice, because you can not reach him easily, because his old secretary woman who thought she is his protector angel and barricade him...."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm sure I haven't made his job easy over the years. But I think his patience is unbelievable. He is very articulate,knowledgeable. And has this uncanny way of..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He cares about his patients and whoever wrote the last rating must have the wrong dr he's a neurologist and he is very knowledgable ."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paulseth was extremely disrespectful, un-knowledgable, and dismissive. He mis-correctly told me I was pregnant and did not take notice of an apparently seve..."

October 12, 2014