Ratings for Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Dr. Paulseth is an amazing doctor! He has been my MS neurologist for about a year now and I think he is incredible. It is evident that he is very educated and able to provide you with the most up to date information necessary. He also has an extremely therapeutic voice and vibe to him which makes harsh conversations a little more bearable! Strongly reccommend Dr. Paulseth to anyone who unfortunately needs to see such a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I just called his office to enquire if the doctor is taking new patients. I have never been spoken to so rude in my life. This is the way this woman speaks to people with neurological problems? I suffer so badly that I can barely make it through the day and don't deserve to be treated this way. Someone in this province really needs to do something about health care. I'm 49 years old with a 25 year old daughter who needs me and I'm sitting at home literally dying with no help. A family doctor can only do so much and I thank god every day to at least have her. I had to rate the above in order to post this. I actually rate the staff as zero and have rated the rest as 1 just to post the comment. I'm sure the doctor is wonderful if you can get through the secretary.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Best neurologist I have ever seen :) Have had him for over 15 yrs., and love him and his staff is amazing as well :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

28 years post MS diagnosis, Dr Paulseth is still the Neurologist I go to for care by choice. I moved from Hamilton and choose to return there for my care because he is the doctor who can give me the best and most up to date information on what is available to me. While he is extremely busy, due to the fact that there are an unfortunately high number of people diagnosed with MS in our area annually and this is his area of expertise, he is patient and kind with each individual. Kudos to a staff who can work with a demanding clientele and keep a positive frame of mind after so many years. Thank-you to all for such great care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr, Paulseth was excellent .Unfortunately his secretary was incredibly abusive to me and didn't keep up with the care I should have had. I am surprised that she is still employed !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Paulseth is one of the best. He is always willing to help his patients with their needs. I rate him an excellent doctor. :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Paulseth is brilliant. He is empathetic and knowledgeable. He is thorough with clinical assessments and takes time listening and advising. I am a registered nurse and a patient of his for over10 years. I an very fortunate to have found such an awesome doctor who has helped me through some rough MS situations.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Recently saw this Doctor for MS. He was so patient and kind despite my communication difficulties, most likely as a result of the MS. I was in a bad way when i went into the appointment and he treated me with dignity and kindness. God bless this lovely soul.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Fantastic Doctor, but has logistical concerns with practice. Cancels Appointments without notice/no temporary referrals while away/medication renewals difficult when appointments are cancelled. The Secretary make this disease more unbearable, causing undue stress when you call the Office for direction/answers/ referrals/ medications. The Doctor is great, having to deal with the secretary sometimes makes seeing this Doctor regrettable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Paulseth since 1999. Although the MS has progressed aggressively (as expected) I found that Dr Paulseth and his staff have been extremely supportive, helpfull and compassionate. Through my experience, I found that Dr Paulseth not only treats the symptom but the patient as well. (you would think that this is a standard for all doctors) Judging from other "specialist" visits, this is not always true. Dr Paulseth is an excellent listener and works WITH the patient to make your unpleasant journey a little more manageable. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015