Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Owen

We had to leave our previous pediatrician due to changing insurance companies, and happened to find Dr. Owen. Upon our first visit, he spend over a half hour with my wife and me, answering any questions that we might have about our baby. When it was time to examine our son, he was very delicate and thorough with handling him. He was playful with my son, and would get him to laugh. His nurse was very good with his 4 month old shots, and was polite as well. My wife and I are so grateful that we found Dr. Owen. We were sad to leave our previous pediatrician, but are so happy that we have him now. Hopefully, he will stay around until our kids are out of school. Highly recommend Dr. Owen.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Owen is great. He understands kids, he is gentle. He talks to the kids and explains everything he I'd doing. I wouldn't willingly take my kids anywhere else. He is a top notch dr that I highly suggest.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Owen has gone above and beyond over and over again. I won't take my kids anywhere else and only hope he stays in Utah until all my kids are in college. I completely agree with the previous reviewer and would add that even though he is a fairly young doctor I've never felt anything less than complete confidence in his care. You know how sometimes you ask someone a question and you can tell someone isn't certain about the answer? Well, if Dr Owen isn't certain he tells me what he thinks and then finds the answer and follows up. I don't only "feel" he cares about my kids, I KNOW he does :) His staff is also great with the kids. Thanks for making parenting so much easier Dr. Owen!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Owen is a fairly new pediatrician, but has excellent experience from his internships and residencies (Primary Children's Medical Center), and from serving his patients for the past few years. He is very caring and sincere, and takes the time to answer any questions you have (even if you tend to ask questions about other worries, like I do sometimes. . .). He has been seeing my fifth child since birth. I appreciate his knowledge, his ability to make good decisions regarding the health and treatment of children, and his ability to explain treatments, medications, conditions, and general information about milestones. He tries very hard to be accommodating when there is an urgent need. He has a great manner with my son, and my other children whom I have brought with me. I highly recommend Dr. Owen!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009