Ratings for Dr. Stacy A. Martin

My husband saw Dr. Martin for cellulitis infection. She came in, cut a big gash into it, stuck a piece of gauze into the gash and walked out, Took less than 5 minutes, leaving the bloody dirty tools and materials sitting on the tray next to the bed andSent him home. I am disgusted by her lack of compassion and the horrible job she did to his face that has not improved at all. HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Saw Dr.Martin. She was very kind to my mother. She sat and spoke with us and kept us up to date. What a great experience. Would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Saw Dr Martin and gave her specific instructions as to what i was dealing with and what tests i needed ran. She had to google my disorder because she had never heard of it, ignored my requests for tests and treated me for anxiety and sent me home. Horrible bed side manners and during the 4 hours i was in the ER she literally spent 5 minutes of her precious time actually talking to me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Stacy A. Martin's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coresource