Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Bentley

Had a very brief encounter with this doctor at AF Hospital. Was visiting family over the 4th and my son received a mosquito bite. The next day his face swelled up huge and he started to act as though he couldn't breath. Rushed him to the E.R. This doctor told me that the mosquito bite hadn't caused anything, that his airway may have been obstructed with something he ate. When I asked him about the swelling and what caused it he literally said, "I didn't observe any swelling." This has been a joke in my family since we have pictures of my son (I was taking 4th of July pics) and his face looks deformed. Basically the doctor never once touched my son. He didn't look in his throat, and he obviously didn't really look at his face. The next day I spoke to my son's allergist and he told me that my son exhibited the textbook signs of an allergic reaction to an insect bite. So Bentley = Fail in this situation. He may be a good doc in other areas, but he was not good with my son.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Bradley J. Bentley's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT