Ratings for Dr. Kerry Sinkowski

Dr Sinkowski is awesome, she has helped me through many difficult times and has always given me her utmost attention, her nurses are awesome also, Chris on the other hand is rude and intrusive and has belittled me in the past until she realized that I really did have health issues that were serious, she is still very abrupt but I just accept that's who she is and ignore her

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Sinkowski is exceptional! Extremely helpful, patient, kind and definitely very knowledgeable. She is very diligent and focused when I am in for an appointment, and always kind. I can't say enough positive about Kerry! And, I might add, her nurses! If not for them, I would have stopped going into the office knowing I'd have to face an insensitive, reactive bully. Respect goes a long way! With regards to Chris, I feel there is definitely something going on. I didn't have any problems with her for years. In fact, she was always very kind, understanding, and definitely very efficient. However, somewhere along the way, things changed drastically. Very sad to see and experience her harsh, rude, condescending behaviors recently. She is definitely not happy in her job anymore. I understand the stress and demands put upon her in her job, but patients should not have to be subjected to such abuse (yes, it is verbal abuse!) by a receptionist who is there to greet and help people! Chris is NOT the doctor! ....Kerry is! In my very demeaning experience with her, she was literally scolding me as though I were a child. I hope Chris can find more happiness in her life. She has worked very hard for many years. Perhaps it's time she make a change in her life whether it be attitude, less hours, calmer job. She deserves it, and so do the patients who see their doctors to help them feel better...not to be demeaned, belittled, and bullied!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Excellent doc and staff been my doc for over 20 years and very happy

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sinkowski and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Sinkowski is awesome. She has been my doctor for over 22 years. She listens well and is ready to try new things and refer you to specialists as needed. I have been dealing with an issue for over 2.5 years and have seen many specialists and she continues to care and support me as we struggle to diagnose me. She is very good with my son as well. The nurses are knowledgeable and friendly. I do not understand all the negative comments about Chris. She has been with the doctor a long time and knows everyone and has always been great to us. Everyone has a bad day so maybe you are all taking it too personally. She has a very difficult job and you do not give her enough credit for how stressful it must be. I am so grateful to have Dr. Sinkowski as my doctor that even when I moved away 6 years ago, I still drive 1.5 hrs to go to her!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Sinkowski has been my GP for over 25 years, She is always helpful and is a pleasure to deal with, in all circumstances. Her nursing staff are courteous , and helpful, and professional. Her receptionist is another story. She can b helpful , and courteous , but most times she is hard to deal with. She accuses u of giving her inaccurate information..which causes her to mishandle your call for an appt, or in booking referral appts. She appears stressed out , and overworked ? Makes straightforward requests seem over the top, to accomplish or even try to accomplish ? Unable to comprehend English at times ? Comes across as fed up with the job.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Good doctor. Terrible receptionist. ..

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Sinkowski is a great doctor, but her receptionist is awful. She almost always gets my information wrong and has messed up my paper work in the past. She also doesn't know how to use a fax machine. And if you call she makes you seem like you're bothering her. She doesn't seem to know her job very well, maybe it's time to give it up? On the other hand, Dr Sinkowski has always been helpful and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Sinkowski is a fantastic doctor!! She's been my doctor for 15 years and I have always been incredibly satisfied with her practice. She's always asking what she can do for you, if you have any questions. Always providing advice and sound knowledge. She answers your questions before you even ask them. Excellent Excellent Excellent! Her staff is so kind and also very knowledgable and helpful. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment, but I'm always 15 minutes early, so I suppose she's always either early or on time. I've never had a problem with booking, usually have to wait 2-3 days or weeks, depending on the time of year, but I don't expect anything less. Top notch, love her, highly recommend. Don't know what i'll do when she retires! Cry, perhaps!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Love Dr Kerri! She always takes the time to listen and not rush you. The 2 nurses are very kind as well. The receptionist Chris is very rude, seems as though she does not like her job. I am lucky to have such a great family doctor so I wont be leaving because of Chris, but I do hate when I have to call.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015