Ratings for Dr. Peter Noel

He is a good Doctor but you have to wait so long for test results because he won't get the results on the Computer

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

With healthcare a very important characteristic of a doctor is patience. The reason why I enjoy Doctor Noel is because he will enter the room, sit down, look you in the eyes, and work with you for a solution to your problem. Although you never feel you overstay your welcome because he is very efficient. In recent years I have not visited his office frequently but when I do I am greeted by a very pleasant lady at the front desk.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

My grandmother died due to Dr Noels negligence. He missed clear signs of pancreatic cancer; she developed diabetes practically overnight at age 67 ( an oddity that a pharmisist pointed out was curious) she had pain, itchy skin, and jaundice. She visted him multiple times, he sent her home and basically told her it was all in her head. My grandmother was diagnosed in a hospital ER. She died less than 6 months later. She was diagnosed and died without as much as a phone call from her long time family doctor, Dr Noel. She was never even informed that she was terminal. If you need a prescription drug Dr Noel is great! If you're looking for quality care, you best keep looking.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

This guy always has a room waiting to see him. He is worth the wait. His girl on the desk is awesome to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Doctor Noel is amazing, He is my doctor as well as a family friend. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dreading the day he retires.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Noels for over 30 Yrs. I have always found him to be very through in his care. He takes the time to explain things throughly and investigates when there are reasons for it. I don't see him very often but have had a a couple of health issues that he has always spent extra time with. He does not rush you out of his office and he does listen. However if you are looking to have things sugar coated he is not that type of Doctor and I am glad he is not. He also is not a pill pusher. Not always Mr Congeniality but then again who among us are. Overall I think he is an excellent Doctor and his shoes will be hard to fill when he retires. Lynda Gibbons

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I found Dr. Noel to be very friendly and efficient. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Staff is very effecient, helpful and curtious. Appointment availability is very good. Dr. Noel is very personable, informed and is not a drug pusher. He listens to his patient and provides options for care and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Noel has been my doctor since I was a kid...over 25 years for sure... he knows me and has helped on too many issues to mention! I think he is fabulous and yes there maybe times that he is not chit-chatting it up with his patients but he is a busy man and I value his opinion! He helped my dad so much in his last days...he would listen to no one only Dr. Noel! Thanks you again Dr. Noel, you made the most difficult time for our family a little easier!! Debbie C.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Health care is a 50 - 50 deal. Do your part and this fellow more than does his part. He is my doctor, the kids doctor, the wifes doctor, and anyone else I can send to him. I value his expierience and his ability to break things down for you. He Treats you like a real person and makes you take responsibility for your own health care. If your fat, smoke, drink, don't exercise, do not ask for the magic pill...because he won't give it to you. If your sincere, honest, and need help, he is there 150% for you. I was a chain smoker for 18 years. 18 years wasting his time with my annaul sinus infections and coughs, etc. Each year he would help me to my feet and treat me without once beating me over the head with the obvious...it was my own fault..The one day I asked for his help to quite smoking, man did I ever get a lesson in life and a level of care that I was not expecting. Today I am 9 years off the smokes and I owe my life to this man and his no-nonsense approach to helping.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009