Ratings for Dr. Ronald Bornstein

I have stopped seeing dr bornstein for a while now, he,s a good doctor , but a mean man.as if he has a chip on his shoulder,s. the reason i left was i asked him a question, that he already answered, and he called me a turkey, I let it slide, but after that cold response i no longer felt comfortable around him. I found he also seemed arrogant, and not the warm and fussy type, I knew it was my time to leave, as when old patients called his office looking for another dr that worked there, he would not give that person the dr,s new number,, shame on u,, your not helping anyone but yourself, thank,s

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Bornstein is an EXCELLENT Doctor! I have been going to him for 15 years now. His staff is superb! She learns your name quickly and greets you with a friendly hello every time! He is patient, and knowledgeable and will refer you to other excellent specialists. When I had an injury, and my workplace wanted me to return to work before I was better, he supported me and got my workplace to stop pressuring me. This is what every doctor should be like.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

people dont know what they are talking about he just doesn't take your b ullshit he is a straight up doctor tell him whats wrong he'll check. he won't just sign whatever you want. for time he is always on time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I found doctor Borstein, when i was so mad at my gp which I had for 30 years, when i left doctor phil Phingruit due over book and falling sleep when he talked on me, to have doctor Bornstein is absolutely re freshing .

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

it does not get much worse than him his manner is appalling and he rushes you out before you have a chance to say much when you try to slow him down he berates you for taking up his time and he makes you feel terrible needs to retire

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

very poor does not like immigrants only white people treats you like you are trash not going back to his dirty old office

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I think Dr. Bonstein is a good doctor. He is caring, he has all your history handy, he refers you easily if you need an specialist and his recommendation are great doctors. I would recommend him for adults, but not for children. He gave my daughter 3 vaccination shots in one day, instead of have the all together in one shot as he mentioned he would. She doesn't like him so much. Re, his assistant, she is a little grumpy at the beginning, but once you are nice with her, she replies the same nice, really!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Good doctor. Very knowledgeable. His secretary is rude and it's hard to reach her by phone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

More interested in "chat visits" that earn him money. Love his family updates that tell his "customers" how successful he and his family are and what a wonderful place he has on Georgian bay...oh and send $ for your yearly fee for the privilege of having him as a doctor. Funny how he is not able to diagnose patients ailments...one of your meal tickets is now gone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have very good experience with him, he sees my whole family. It's great with kids! He listens and refers to a specialist if need it. And his assistant needs to be treated kindly, and she replies the same nice way.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015