Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Ewing

Dr. Christopher Ewing has falsely created a medical bill during my son visit to the emergency room even though 10 minutes before we got to see Dr. Christopher Ewing my son simple muscle spasm was gone and no medical service was needed nor rendered. This is basically total falsehood just to create a bill and then without my knowledge send it to the 3 credit bureaus via financial control services collection agency thus reducing my credit score to 645 from 725. I will never ever ...ever never .... pay the $345 fictitious bill to Dr. Christopher Ewing and I am pursuing this grave matter with the local courts at Travis County.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

The doctor ordered various tests without even seeing me. I came for urinary issues--not a heart attack! Next thing I know I am going to CT. I mentioned this to an RN and, for whatever reason, she told me that he often orders things like that, and tries not to see the patients. I don't know if he is generally disliked and so she told me those things, but it is frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr. Christopher A. Ewing's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC