You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Leblanc

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I've had Dr.LeBlanc for over 15 yrs now...in fact it's not Dr it's Alan.Would not go to anyone else(unless it was an EMERGENCY)Staff are the nicest people you could meet!☺

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Best dentist I have ever had... and I have had many career moves with my husband. As a teenager I was held down while a couple molars were extracted; as a result, my teeth and gums have been a going concern ever since. All the comments which precede mine are absolutely truthful and accurate. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Alan take you on as a patient, you will never look back. When I tell you that Dr. LeBlanc is the best, he is. Period. Have you ever had a great doctor but you were made to feel uncomfortable from the moment you walked in the door? Not so in this case. You will feel comfortable and welcome from the moment you step through the door. Thank you to each and every one of you:)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

This is the BEST dentist practice I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Leblanc is a wonderful dentist, I have been seeing him for several years. My most recent visits have been booked with Dr Allison Price (the other dentist at his office) I have felt equally comfortable with her. I always look forward to my dental visits.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Alan Leblanc is the dentist for myself and my mother we both absolutely love him! He explains EVERYTHING that he is going to do, regardless of it being a simple exam or a more involved procedure. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr LeBlanc and staff are very polite and friendly! He always lets me get involved in the decision needed for my dental work, and offers different options depending on my insurance and what I really need. I get the feeling he really cares about his patients. He always asks how I am doing when he is doing a procedure, and he tells me exactly what he is doing. I strongly recommend this dentist!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I LOVE this dentist office. Not only is Alan AMAZING, GENTLE and also GENUINE, but his staff is always on their A game as well. My two small children even enjoy going- need I say more! :):):)I would honestly & strongly recommend this dental office to everyone I know. Go and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Leblanc is an amazing dentist. Very friendly and gentle. Always makes me feel at ease. Amy at the front desk is very sweet and helpful. She was very knowledgeable about my insurance and a definate asset to his practice. The office comes highly recommended for many reasons.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I have always been very nervous when I have to go to the dentist but Dr. LeBlanc and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr. LeBlanc talked me through every procedure as he was about to do it and kept checking to see that I was OK. I am sorry that I had to move away though because it will be hard to fill Dr. LeBlanc's shoes.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Alan J. Leblanc's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is so gentle and kind. He is fantastic with my daughter. I always try to get Theresa as a hygienist. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr.LeBlanc for over 15 yrs now...in fact it's not Dr it's Alan.Would not go to anyone else(unless it was an EMERGENCY)Staff are the nicest people you c..."

August 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1C 5W1". Address has been updated from "None" to "99 Weldon Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15068546166".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever had... and I have had many career moves with my husband. As a teenager I was held down while a couple molars were extracted; as a resu..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the BEST dentist practice I've ever been to!"

December 16, 2014