Ratings for Dr. Jenine Arab-O'Malley

Would not go back , What this person said "Out for your coverage , Dirty office and not great with kids :/ Non stop phone calls and booking appointments , wouldnt go back EVER !! Very Sketchy" sums up my experience as well .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

What a disgrace. I can assure you anyone who has used her services would never leave a five star review. Dozens of fake reviews on here.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

It’s very obvious that someone is writing fake positive reviews for this hack. Terrible bedside manners, mean and rude to staff. She isn’t a cosmetic specialist since they do not exist in Nova Scotia. Well known to stay away from within the Dental professional community.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

I have had cosmetic work completed by Dr O’Malley over the past few weeks. My smile has improved so much. I have had a gap filled and a crown added and my teeth look great! She is always able to squeeze you in for an emergency and will work through the lunch hour to accommodate anyone. If you want to see your smile improved and your teeth looking better she is an expert at dental cosmetics!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr O'Malley for 15 years now. I am also on social assistance and Dr O'Mally is the only dentist who will take patients on assistance without paying upfront for an appointment. Social services will pay to have every tooth removed from your mouth but the will not pay to have to have teeth fixed. When I see Dr O'mall it is always under emergency circumstances. Dr O'Mall has saved my teeth and always goes above and beyond and does something Xtra without charge. Dr O'Mall loses 20% of the bill every time she sees me because assistance will not cover that portion ever. She does this to give back to others and serve her community as well as her city.She has saved my teeth and smile and has saved me thousands in extras. I can not say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I have had work done by Dr Arab O’Malley on a few occasions. She had also seen me on an emergency basis and was quick to accommodate. She has helped in reshaping my teeth and giving me a smile I am more proud of showing. She has been able to close a gap between my front teeth and all in the comforts of her office and under one hour as well. You couldn’t ask for better service and a better smile! Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

My son and I arrived for our appointment for a cleaning and consult. We knew we wanted to something with our smiles for my other son’s wedding coming up soon and we both had many issues with our teeth, discoloration, crookedness, spaces...you name it. Dr. Arab O’Malley had a vision and a plan. She spent several hours, working through her lunch creating my new smile. She did the same for my son. There are no words that describe the beauty of my smile. For 56 years I hated to show my teeth, being part of photo taking was painful and embarrassing. Now I will smile wide and proud at my son’s wedding.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

She is the best dentist! Saved me 1000s of dollars in dental expensive by completing her expertise in bonding ! She is truly the incredible and goes above and beyond... along with her staff especially Brandi. I recommend this dentist to absolutely everyone and show my before and after pictures everyday I’m so impressed. Give her a call, she will change your life !

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr O’Malley is a gifted cosmetic dentist! She explained the procedure well and made me feel very comfortable during the process. She did an amazing job with my teeth and I’m extremely happy with my new smile!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019