Dr. Claude Boutin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Claude Boutin

Many disciplines work with children and adolescents, but I have met few who are as attuned to child development as Dr. Boutin and his fantastic staff. Their explanations evolve and grow with your child, while maintaining a consistent stance of respect and kindness toward children and their families. Our first daughter’s experience was so positive that we had no hesitation in returning to Dr. Boutin when our younger daughter needed orthodontic treatment. We know she is in good hands with the skilled and kind dental assistants and Dr. Boutin. Thank you for your years of fantastic care!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Always fabulous service, advice, willingness to answer all questions in a very busy office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Amazing doctor and exceptional staff !!! Thank you Claude and team. You made me really happy and smile. Janna Vaisman

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I came to Dr. Claude Boutin to get my teeth straight and make some space for two implants that I also needed. The level of care and professionalism has exceeded my expectations tremendously. I’m so happy I found him. Dr. Boutin’s team and himself are very professional, resourceful and just people with nice personalities. He really knows what he does, and he loves doing it, and that combination makes the best results for us as patients. I got the best premium class care, the office is meticulously organized, the process was very smooth. I mean, when you get a quality work done or you buy something of a real quality- you know it, you can see it. I hope he keeps practicing for 30 + years more, so I can bring my kids to him, if needed :) If somebody would like to get their teeth perfectly aligned or needs Ortho as an addition to some other dental treatments, I would honestly recommend to come see Dr. Boutin and his team of professionals. Don’t settle for less because of location convenience or some other minor factors. You will get the best, top of the line treatment from a real Pro- Dr. Boutin. I’m very happy and grateful for my smile! Best of luck to everyone! Maria K.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

My son had his braces removed a month ago and looks so much more confident with his brace free, straight teeth. He is thrilled with the out come! He didn't care for it when we started the process but since has said he is so happy he had it done! Dr. Boutin is very knowledgeable and easy going, great with the kids. Highly recommend. We will be going back if our other son ends up needing braces too.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Claude Boutin is very knowledgeable. My braces were recently removed, the whole 2 year process was so smooth. I would definitely recommend Dr. Boutin to anyone looking for kind and professional care. Thank you for the new smile, I love it!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Very professional , I am completely satisfied and would recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The best ever . Wonderful helpful. I can in several times of my problems and concern. The staff would give me an appointment next day or so. And Dr. Claude Boutin would happy to listen to me and help and fix my problems. The staff are excellent in many ways

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I recently completed my ortho and my main concern was alleviated. I am happy with the entire process and helpfulness of all members of Dr Boutin’s team. Dr Boutin was enjoyable to have as my orthodontist. He was highly professional in all areas of my treatment. I felt relaxed when in the dental chair. Thank you all for my new smile 😊

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Friendly staff, professional service. Got my braces off on time, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Claude Boutin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I completed my training as a Dentist in 1986 at the University of Alberta. I then ompleted training as an Orthodontist in 1991 at the University of Toronto. I had had orthodontic treatment as a young adult, my wife did as well and our four children have all been through orthodontic treatment. You might say I am a big believer in orthodontic treatment - I believe that most people can benefit from some degree of orthodontic treatment.

• French