Ratings for Dr. Claude Boutin

Very professional , I am completely satisfied and would recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The best ever . Wonderful helpful. I can in several times of my problems and concern. The staff would give me an appointment next day or so. And Dr. Claude Boutin would happy to listen to me and help and fix my problems. The staff are excellent in many ways

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I recently completed my ortho and my main concern was alleviated. I am happy with the entire process and helpfulness of all members of Dr Boutin’s team. Dr Boutin was enjoyable to have as my orthodontist. He was highly professional in all areas of my treatment. I felt relaxed when in the dental chair. Thank you all for my new smile 😊

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Friendly staff, professional service. Got my braces off on time, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I had both my daughters get their braces through Claude. They have million dollar smiles. My girls said Dad you should get your teeth straightend - So I did 55 years later. Should have done this years ago. Great staff, they explain your treatment options so you can make an informed decision. Highly recommend to the young and old.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Professional, excellent service. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Very patient, kind, never seemed annoyed or tired when dealing with patients. Seemed like he loved his job, which is always good. Thank you, Dr. Boutin!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Boutin provided excellent care to both of my children. Everyone on his team was kind, knowledgeable and professional. We rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to get in to see the Doctor and he was always friendly. On the few occasions we needed to have an emergency appointment to fix a broken bracket, they were extremely accommodating and scheduled us in very quickly so that treatment was not affected. I would recommend him to anyone needing braces.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Claude Boutin

Dr. Claude Boutin's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased you had a great experience in our office, the BEST compliment that you can give us is to send us your friends and family!

Submitted July 19, 2017

Great teeth, good experience. Kind and professional staff. All siblings want to come to appointment!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Overall great experience! Dr. Claude Boutin was very kind and professional when working on my teeth. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I just had my braces off today and am very pleased with the results. I found the staff to be very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I never once had an issue and thought Dr Boutin was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Boutin for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Claude Boutin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I completed my training as a Dentist in 1986 at the University of Alberta. I then ompleted training as an Orthodontist in 1991 at the University of Toronto. I had had orthodontic treatment as a young adult, my wife did as well and our four children have all been through orthodontic treatment. You might say I am a big believer in orthodontic treatment - I believe that most people can benefit from some degree of orthodontic treatment.

• French