Ratings for Dr. Claude Boutin

I had both my daughters get their braces through Claude. They have million dollar smiles. My girls said Dad you should get your teeth straightend - So I did 55 years later. Should have done this years ago. Great staff, they explain your treatment options so you can make an informed decision. Highly recommend to the young and old.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Professional, excellent service. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Very patient, kind, never seemed annoyed or tired when dealing with patients. Seemed like he loved his job, which is always good. Thank you, Dr. Boutin!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Boutin provided excellent care to both of my children. Everyone on his team was kind, knowledgeable and professional. We rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to get in to see the Doctor and he was always friendly. On the few occasions we needed to have an emergency appointment to fix a broken bracket, they were extremely accommodating and scheduled us in very quickly so that treatment was not affected. I would recommend him to anyone needing braces.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Claude Boutin's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased you had a great experience in our office, the BEST compliment that you can give us is to send us your friends and family!

Submitted July 19, 2017

Great teeth, good experience. Kind and professional staff. All siblings want to come to appointment!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Overall great experience! Dr. Claude Boutin was very kind and professional when working on my teeth. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I just had my braces off today and am very pleased with the results. I found the staff to be very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I never once had an issue and thought Dr Boutin was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Boutin for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Boutin staff is kind. Office is FULL of all gimmicks and gadgets... Every appointment we have had we sit for at least 45 minutes to an hour!!! We do not look forward to our appointments or how rude Dr. Boutin is! He has NO filter, he is defensive when you ask a question. We're told to make a appointment in six weeks but it takes you twelve weeks to get in!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Claude Boutin's response
I am sorry to hear your experience at our office hasn't been up to your expectation. I am aware there have been issues with wait times, especially at certain times of the day. We have been trying to change our scheduling to alleviate this but unfortunately it does take time to make changes. I try to make time for every patient I see and I want to see them at each visit. This is VERY IMPORTANT to me! Unfortunately if I have a few patients in a row with questions that require detailed answers it makes scheduling difficult. I do get stressed when we are running behind and try not to show it but there are times it does show. I apologize for this. I am very happy that you have found my staff to be kind as this is also something I feel is important!

Submitted July 20, 2016

I am satisfied with the services provided. The staff is very polite and helpful. I also got my third kid referred to the clinic as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Claude Boutin's response
I am very happy to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for your confidence in our office and bringing all your children here. Referring family and friends is the greatest compliment you can give us!

Submitted July 20, 2016

I was very pleased with my treatment for the first 12 months, however in the past 12 I have come away from each appointment frustrated. His office has felt like an assembly line with too many patients booked. At first he was very informative at each appointment, now it is like pulling teeth trying to get questions answered.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

As an adult I my fifties I was nervous about undergoing orthodontic treatment, but had confidence in Dr Boutin after my meet and greet with him. Throughout my 26 months of treatment I found him and his staff to be personable, professional and punctual. I wish everyone in the medical profession could keep the appointments on time as he does. No regrets on the treatments and results...other than I should have seen him years ago.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Claude Boutin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I completed my training as a Dentist in 1986 at the University of Alberta. I then ompleted training as an Orthodontist in 1991 at the University of Toronto. I had had orthodontic treatment as a young adult, my wife did as well and our four children have all been through orthodontic treatment. You might say I am a big believer in orthodontic treatment - I believe that most people can benefit from some degree of orthodontic treatment.

• French