Ratings for Dr. Jan Jaffer

Worst experience I've ever had with a dentist. He was so rude and unkind. Made me feel like I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

In my experience, Dr. Jaffer recommends expensive procedures on every visit. He advised I needed a crown on a tooth that was not bothering me. I took the procedure and ended up in pain for three months. It finally settled down. Now, the crown has broken and Dr. Jaffer will not correct the work. He cites the 'warranty' expiring although I was out of town for 10 days (apparently, I am 4 days too late for warranty work!) and came to his office on my first day back. I am moving to a dentist that stands behind their work.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I had Dr. Jaffer as a dentist on my first visit to Ranchlands Dental Clinic, I was having serious problems with pain in my teeth and gums, which Dr. Jaffer was quickly able to determine as being caused by a piece of wisdom tooth root that had started causing problems 20+ years after I had my wisdom teeth removed. He is a very professional and knowledgeable dentist. I have been a patient of Ranchlands Dental Clinic ever since and have found all their staff to be great.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Jaffer is the best dentist I've ever seen. He is professional, courteous and always takes the time to answer all of my questions. I'd never switch!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Jan Jaffer for a few years now at his Ranchlands Dental Clinic. He is an excellent dentist. Highly knowledgeable, friendly and caring. I would highly recommend Dr Jaffer and his office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Most arrogant self absorbed Dentist I have EVER met. The office feels fony and like a cult. He talks down to his staff and patients, told me I needed implants when upon getting a second opinion from an prosthodontist, this was not the case. He's greedy, that's all.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Jan is an amazing dentist! He is well educated and takes the time to make the patient feel comfortable. Treatment was explained to me in detail and in terms I could understand. I will definitely be returning and referring my family and friends to Dr. Jan

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

He is rude and arrogant. He did very little to put me at ease. I have been a patient of the clinic for over 12 years and am leaving because of him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Arrogant and likes money. Doesn't listen and recommends the most expensive treatment. Do not recommend

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Jan is awesome! I totally agree with 1 reviewer who is confused with all the negative reviews. He cares and he never pushed anything on me either. I am very happy with all the work he has done on me. He would be my dentist for life and I love my hygienist, too! I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Jan Jaffer's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)