Ratings for Dr. Alfredo Gueler

Too bad you are not allowed to speak with the Dr. during or after hours. His PA takes ALL his calls and makes all decisions for him during these times. He is a great Dr but his PA works on a short fuse and explodes easily. I was recently dismissed by her as I questioned her on my script locations, what and how meds prescribed...she thinks she does them all corredt...but I can prove otherwise as this just occured in Oct of 2012. I was asked to find a new Dr all because I dared to call her to ask where my scripts were ordered. It so enraged her I was told, in her opinion, I should find another Dr. Too bad I couldn't talk to Dr. Gueler about this...but then I couldn't get an appt if I tried.

Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Gueler treated us in the emergency room. He was knowledgeable, personable, and very professional. We will be going into his office and using him as our Internist we were so impressed. I highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

The idea behind taking time is something most people appreciate. Dr. Gueler is truly unique these days in that he spends TIME with you and makes sure you know what any/all issues are. He wants you to understand the position you are in and what you may or may not be putting into your body to solve your problem. Dr. Gueler is patient and extremely knowledgeable. I guess all of that emergency care keeps you on your toes. If all MD's could be like Dr. Gueler, we would all be in love with our health care system. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Spends too much time talking about medications I do no not use nor will ever need. Does not get to my issues because of the above.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Alfredo Gueler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1978)