Dr. Bracht is one of these very passionate, realistic doctors who listen to you, try to explain (and illustrate) the problem you have and either offer some treatment options or explain why there's only one option. I am very impressed with his corteousness, professionalism, his knowledge (this doctor seems to know EVERYTHING, and really spot on) and enthusiasm. He takes time to look into all the aspects and leaves you with the feeling, that you got everything out of the visit. I'm very glad me and my wife ended up with Dr. Bracht.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr.Bracht is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He has been my doctor for over ten years, and I would highly recommend him. He takes time to explain any findings or test results in a way I have always been able to understand.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I am ECSTATIC to have found Dr. Bracht. He's amazingly friendly and down-to-earth, esp. for a physician! He took his time to explain in detail all kinds of physiological processes pertaining to my situation and was happy to answer every one of my long list of questions, even tho he was being told by his nurse that he had 3 other patients waiting!! When does that happen?! Bring a book for your wait; he may run late, but it's only b/c of his high standards of care for each patient, so you WILL get YOUR turn to be really attended to. Finally, I feel like I've found a doc who cares and isn't just an insurance company tool (sorry if that's a bit harsh, but oh the stories I could tell you). Dr. B's excellent sense of humor and attentiveness made me feel instantly comfortable, and I can tell that altho the med group may be rather disorganized (maybe?), Dr. B's a capable, smart, proactive physician who believes in preventative care; he's also up-to-date on Rx and Tx options. Wowza!! Go.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Bracht is the best Doctor I've ever had. He goes out of his way for his patients. Unfortunately his staff is horrible and waiting time for an appointment is usually over a month for a standard visit and over two months for a physical. Because of this I have had to change to a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

I'm willing to put up with the sometimes incompetent staff and waiting time just to see Dr. Brach. He is the most wonderful doc. he is knowlegeable, and he takes the time to explain your problem. You get an anatomy and physiology lesson and he NEVER makes you feel rushed (that's why he's always late). He is a Doctor of Osteopathy (same as MD)He's our family doc

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Holger E. Bracht's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Holger" to "Holger E."

October 20, 2013